I present to you: US president in Vietnam

I present to you: US president in Vietnam

What's he eating?
Looks good

Bun Cha

Rice noodle with grilled pork.
Usually people would also order nem with that.

Spring rolls, rice noodel, Bún ốc - a type of snail/slug/whateveryoucallthatthingwithshellthatgoesslow soup.

Thanks Viet friends, both sound and look very tasty.

>us president embracing Viet culture
Uncle Ho is smiling in his grave

What are some good movies from Vietnam?

I thought Obama is taller, or is our Chairman taller than I expect?

Shit forgot picture

Is that Anthony Bourdain? I would love to have dinner with Bourdain. Consider me jealous.

Yup, that's him. I am not familiar with him though.

Of course he goes with Anthony Bourdain? Because why would he go to Vietnam and talk to Vietnamese people

Welp. Anthony Bourdain is degenerate heroin addict that worships mexicans.

Yeah, that's him.

Bourdain isn't that cool of a guy. He is a smug fuck. His fame got to his head.

Welp, I guess he isn't really that tall then.

Just like my last backpacking trip :^)

He went to Vietnam, and instead of eating with the troops, or a Vietnamese head of state he went to eat with a television celebrity. This is why he won the women's vote.

He's there to lift the gun embargo. They can have our guns, but we can't.

He's a narcissist.

He fancies himself not a leader but a personality.

>it ain't me starts playing

Are those real beers? I heard the last time Barry was photographed with a beer it was non alcoholic.

Lets pretend we are /k/. What should we buy from your military industrial complex?

I imagine we need some surface warships

>it ain't me starts playing

CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!

Bourdiain works for CNN...it's basically the Obama/Clinton defense network.

Probably a helicopter carrier and some swift craft...match up to indonesia

I understand that, you're not the first person to say this either.
That I didn't know.

Dammit, I am not watching Bourdain anymore. What a fucking shit head.

Liberal douche who constantly shits on hipsters while being an old fag hipster. Traded a good travel show to make a food show where the focus isnt food but politics.

>a helicopter carrier
too poor, can't pay, please donate.

Seriously though, I will be surprise if we can afford anything bigger than a corvette.

what did he do this time?
dog sweet-sour

they poured it out and pissed in the bottle just for him

Considering he's a muslim, it wouldn't be that weird.

I love how he tries to convince people that some street food, cooked in a stall with unwashed hands, dirty food and by some feces covered sandnigger is better than ANYTHING you could ever get in the US because "Man, it's authentic!". He is a fucking degenerate junkie.

Do you think Bourdain shared some of his stash of the finest Vietnamese smack with him?

one of the few good things obama did was reach out to countries we hadn't before
fuck the world police neocohens

we'll probably negociate a payment plan that you can afford for some forward operating base or use of ports or something for military. This all plays to south china sea stuff and regional hegemony (in the sense of keeping china from having it). Just a guess.

He reaches out to no-name nigger & gooks, while alienating all of your allies and ruining any positive developments with any of your rivals. Yeah, good job.

THE PRESIDENCY ISNT A REALITY SHOW!

>flies across the world to be on reality show

as if that's different than other modern presidents

Nam?
Damn that was a long time ago also i did not know Obama servered there?

Could you imagine the nigger doing something like this? Actually hanging out with non-muslims?

>that look on Putin's face

YOU JUST KNOW

stfu sweden.

no amount of your abhorrent racism will remove those cuck sheds and cucktainers from your backyard.

We were soldiers

>abhorrent racism

>anthony bourdain
what a fucking hack

you're dumb as fuck

the whole reason he's going there is to play world police and help Vietnam preserve key rules and norms of the world order against Chinese expansionism into their territorial waters and stealing of their maritime resources

I assume you aren't aware that idea of US as "world police" actually comes from FDR during WWII, not from Bush & friends