Am i a disgusting person

am i a disgusting person

yes. kill yourself.

What he said!

you forgot the question mark. can't reply

yep

Yes, but some nudes surely will improve our perception about the subject.

Your grammar is disgusting.

Don't give a fuck if you got a scratch or two.

Show tits.

I'm looking for a wife.
Someone to keep and be my forever fuck doll.

It could be you.
Consider this your interview.

You're all cunts

You're doing it wrong. Your stupidity makes you horribly ugly. It's up and down not across...

Yeah, stop being a little bitch and grow a pair.
Will you be a living legend? or a forgotten casualty?

you cut like a pussy

When that shit gets infected and starts to rot off like an old man's scrotum, yeah you'll be disgusting.

I see people who cut themselves as permanently damaged and beyond help.

You probably do nothing with your life, wich explains a lot actually

I used to cut myself as a teen. Everything worked out okay in the end. Just keep the wounds clean, and as soon as you can, stop. But all people are disgusting, and you are no exception. Live with it. Plus you've got pretty nice legs.

Do it like this way, fgt!

Not disgusting, just stupid. Seek professional help

Cutting is my fetish.

would fuck/10

Tits or GTFO

>am i a disgusting person
My legs and arms are the same , so no, you're not :)

you're both disgusting.

Pic or didn't happen

your leg is disgusting from what i can tell, get help quickly.

I think thats hot

why are you doing that, OP?

I cut a hexagon into my leg cause i figured why not make it look kinda cool. trying to get it to scar right. any tips? I'll post pics if someone wants to see?

post feet pics

Does that hurt? I recently hd a BMX accident and scrapped my arms and face up and need a bunch of stitches.

Why would you purposuley do some shit like this? FOr what reason?

Either kill yourself or don't... what does cutting actually do for the person? if its a pain thing, then why is it related to depression and suicide... inst it just a fetish at this point?

What about a timestamp, buddy?

It's a form of self punishment. Still, don't get the cutting myself. I used to just keep a rubber band on my wrist, every time I did something wrong I would pull it back and whip my wrist with it. No permanent scars, but visible throughout the day and very painful

No. You are a tiger

Pour salt onto the wound and rub it in.

If you're doing this for attention then yes you are a piece of shit.

If you're doing this because it gets you horny then no, you are a beautiful person that would make a disgusting perv like me happy one day.

did that help you not do stuff wrong? how often does a human do something wrong btw, it's not like there's free willl so you cannot do anything wrong. Anything you dont was bound to happen

i wanna fuck your scars and cum in it

Just end yourself already fag.
Oh,and next time you cut your wrists go vertical,not horizontal-down the road not across the street,untermensch

no

just kill yourself already. your existence is nothing but misery to your family and friends, assuming you have any.

>Hey ma',i cut me some koolio hexagggon in me leg,cool ya'?
kys

This user's got it

Wrongness in this sense is judged by ones own morality. When I realized that I had done something that would upset me to think about later on, I would whip my wrist. It's mostly public (wear a coat of you need to hide it), it doesn't leave permanent scars, and it hurts like a bitch and makes the area very tender after four to five good hits. You've gotta get the thick rubber bands
>anything you don't was bound to happen
If you didn't, then obviously it was not bound to happen

You're not disgusting.
You're still figuring out how to love yourself.
You'll get there. it's worth it.

GRoss!!

And stamp

oh yes you are :D who is a worthless piece of shit you are :D whose a good for nothing ugly cunt you are :D

k e k

stop looking for attention and fucking die already

gg wp

No. There is no need to hurt yourself outside to feel better on the inside. Try cutting away the bad things inside :)

I agree with you
>/Thread

did it hurt?

she does come with lots of extra openings.

Just kill yourself already.

You have to be a human first

You are not disgusting.
There is nothing disgusting about baits.

Some people stand in the darkness.
Afraid to step into the light.
Some people need to help somebody.
When the edge of surrenders in sight.

why cut so much? just do one cut and put some salt for extra fun

Mostly just stupid, and a little boring.

You aren't. But stop cutting yourself, please. It won't lead you any forward. The only thing you will reach with this is to ruin your own body. These cuts will stay there forever and imagine if you finally will reach a point in your life when you get rid of the pain inside which caused you to cut yourself....these will be the reminder and the problem will haunt you forever. You are so much stronger than this OP to screw up your beautiful body. Stay cool.

are you from yesterday?
you're just a waste of resources.
So many people in this world could be doing much better things if they were in your position.
Ultimately the source of your feelings is your personal failure, it's you own fault you're such failure.
If you don't see how you should have gotten help already I say fucking end yourself, you'd save some resources for the rest of the people on this planet.
Your parents would mourn for a while, but they'd get over it. As would your friends.
Someone as negative as you usually just drags their friends/family and everyone around them down.
You'd literally help everyone by killing yourself, because ultimately you'd free them from the negative grasp.
If your family doesn't give a shit and you don't have friends then suicide would be even better.
OR as I suggested yesterday, do kickboxing or some other shit, you'll feel the pain you so desire in that case as well.
But in addition to that you'll feel an adrenaline rush and a genuine body high.
But I'm 100% sure you're way too much of a weakling to put effort into anything in life, like most people that do things like you.
You're just drinking and cutting and whining for no reason.

If youre a guy, yes. Stop being such a needy attention whore. Get up and do something with yourself. Whatever abused you faced already passed and if you dont forget about youll never get over it. Start by cleaning your fucking room and making your bed. Wash those filthy sheets.
If youre a girl stop being such an attention whore. Lower your fucking standards and date a fatass who'll worship you. No one likes emotional baggage. If daddy touched you get the fuck away from him and move on. The touching that happened already happened.
A tip for guy or girl....cut along the tracks not across fucking useless cowards.

Kinda healed

op wrong one, had to put the timestamp

Don´t give a fuck about they say. Nobody is horrible per se. I beg you the best

If you can put effort in fucking up your arms, you have the right amount of effort to talk to a counselor.

Attention granted for you shitheads

I got the same shit on my legs

Please tell me you’re a girl.

yeah you are

This. As someone who lost friends to suicide and nearly did the same if you arent trolling get help. I spent many months wanting to die until i got my meds right. Now i almost feel normal.

Nobody should ever know the monster that is true depression and anxiety.

Truly hell on earth.

You really made the cut for this thread.

Yeah, you'll fit right in here. Can we see your butthole?

I am.

you're taking your tony the tiger cosplay too far

nope. you just need to work out y ur doing it.

tru dat, you see i have a kitten so blame it on her

togtfo

Ive got 70+ scars on my body, life is a canvas. You're beautiful. Just don't kill yourself, itll be a waste of that talent you've got. See the movie spilit and rejoice

you can see as many tits as you want in the "pics you shouldn't share" thread, go there

What thrill do you get out of posting this every single day?

So it's not b8?

The only advise i have is to plug along hating yourself 1 day at a time until you can talk about it and try some meds untik you find one that works.

Seriously almost an hero last year. Have a few friends with failed attempts. I was not going to fail tho. And all of those people regret it and are very happy now.

Depression is a real bitch and there is no reason to feel worthless when you are not.

I still hope this is b8. But if not user then good luck to you. Peace will come. Those "it will get better" faggots were actually right.

Einstein says insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. So in theory moping around feeling worthless no matter how hard you try is litterally making you insane.

Start small, change your look or perfume/cologne. Got to a different town and eat somewhere new. Force yourself to go out and remember how much fun you had the next time you try to hide at home. Maybe make a deal with yourself? Try to stop cutting but if you can't yet then ecery time you do, then you have to call up an old friend and go have lunch, or go for a long walk, or anything to keep your mind busy. I found feeding the birds helped a lot.

Good luck op

I am not op :( but the pictures I shared I just took. Both of them. I'll talk about myself for a little bit cuz I need to get it out. No need to read this.
When I was 11 I was raped by 3 men. After that when I was 15 I was raped again. I have never had friends because I never trusted people. I always used to sit alone, read books and do my stuff alone. As i got older i started watching anime/reading manga/playing video games. Currently I am working and doing the 3 all of the things above. I've tried to commit suicide 3 times. 2 of the times I just chugged on pills but my system rejected them and I puked them out. The third time it was bleach but my mom found me at home. I had to go to a terapist for over a year and I didnt say a word about how I feel. However I went to a different one on my own and there I shared about the cutting, the lack of motivation and etc and was diagnosed with depression, bipolar disorder and insomnia. I have had bulimia for the past 3 years. I used to weigh 70kg (I am 1.70m). Now I weigh 50kg. (My tights are fucking fat and my ass as well...oh god I hate my body but w/e)
My father used to beat the shit out of me but I no longer live with my family. He used to call me fat all the time which is why I have no self confidence now.

If someone took the time to read this, I thank you. I've never shared this so I feel a little bit better now.

Why must fucking Idiots always cut themselves?

Get some help.

I think its sexy, keep it up.

some sad shit my nigga, keep fighting

underrated

No malin

is your name Jude??

Post asshole with timestamp please.

the only really sad thing is that my dog is old and she won't last more than 3 more years...I'm rather glad all of those things happened to me and not my little sister.
P.S. Thank you

Too fat, won't fit on screen...no friends to hold camera for me :(

What vydia ya like? What anime ya like? I'm the guy with 70+ scars. I did it to decorate my body but all the shit you've gone through makes you a survivor! You could just off yourself but then you'd just become a statistic and in thus a number.

Sup Forums has a stigma of being negative but it's really just a bastion of chaos. Don't take the fuckasses serious, take the kindness serious and know you made it this far because you're stronger.

One day you'll utilize this strength to help others, who knows...maybe you've helped others just by making this thread.

Btw ive tried to kill myself twice. Once by cutting and the other 25 Benadryl

show ass and thighs? being open with your body will help make you feel better.

feel you op, same here
I'm one of few bpd males tho, met only like 3 till now. But like around 50 females with bpd
stay strong please
don't forget your emotions are valid

>>>
> Anonymous 10/20/17(Fri)13:44:21 No.748654375▶
> (OP)
>When that shit gets infected and starts to rot off like an old man's scrotum, yeah you'll be disgusting.
>>>
> Anonymous 10/20/17(Fri)13:44:29 No.748654385▶
>File: gay as fuck.jpg (23 KB, 400x300)
look it's tony the tiger