Americans actually think they should be able to own one of these killing machines

>americans actually think they should be able to own one of these killing machines
Daily reminder we will ban guns soon enough and there will be nothing you can do about it

How else am I supposed to defend myself against niggers or some dick-ass wearing a bulletproof vest?

Some people just want to be in their homes in peace.

We could swap citizenships if you like. Don't be fooled by the flag, I'm German, where you can't have a gun.

>banning something makes it go away

are you fucking stupid?

sage

Thank god. Good thing I lost all those useless things in a tragic boating accident years ago and have been happily living a safe and gun free life since.

Is that why gun legislation has become more and more lax for the past 10 years?

What do you guys think of based Tree Man?

Is he red pilled?
Is he magic?

>AR 15
>Buying one of these instead of a benchrest rifle

Lelp. My 6.5 creedmoor hits a 24x24 steel plate at 1000 yards everytime

Like you banned drugs?

Who is "we" and how do you think a bunch of snivelling sissies who own zero guns will actually take them?

>Daily reminder we will ban guns soon enough and there will be nothing you can do about it

i could just, you know, KEEP my guns

It's simple, we only allow government forces to own guns!

Zionist shill

>there will be nothing you can do about it

Except for shooting people like you with guns

Car accidents kill more people than guns do, mongrel bitch.

heh

>2016
>replying to b8

Anyone who posted ITT without a sage should be ashamed

Holy shit! You too?

What the fuck is going on?

This literally happened to me yesterday. Is this some kind of residual effect of us abusing meme magic?

But I don't have any guns user, I lost them all in an unfortunate boating accident.

Come and take it, fool

Same here senpai lost all mine as well. Thank fuck wendys gave me another 10k raise.

Daily reminder that only niggers are cowardly enough to use a gun to defend themselves. So if you use guns for self-defense, you're a nigger.

Daily reminder come take them if you have the balls I have 4000 rounds for you.

>We will take your guns

No, you will cut off your dick and cry how sexist a children's cartoon is, because that's all you are good for you fucking cuck

What do you guys think of based Tree Man?

Is he red pilled?
Is he acrobat?

i think we should be able to own one of these
but, oh no! the barrel isnt 16"
you dont like the ar15 cause it looks scary or what?

I was literally boating to a gun buy back program to get rid of all my evil guns

>see frog that looks like dat boi
>oh shit waddup
>did I just lose the game?
>boom, hit a fucking stump and sank the boat.

TFW the lake literally stumped me...

molon labe :^)

>Crazy guy climbs tree
>Becomes famous
Why?

I made this Based Tree Man wallpapers for you guys.

Save them if you want.

I makes them for you guys

Shut up fucking fag if you can own something as awsome as that and dont want to then you need to give yourself a good hard fucking slap and grow some nuts and go buy guns

>one post by this id

This is how you know this is a slide thread

>can only get rid of my guns by sending people with guns to take them
Hows it feel knowing you will literally never know a world without guns?

Shall not be infringed.
Please come to my house and try.

It was a metaphorical piece of performance art about man's distance from nature and the illegality of normal behavior.

Very deep stuff

Save these wallpapers, guys. I make them for you guys

Then go door by door and take them yourself. But you won't because you are afraid of "Scawy Bwack wooty tooty point n shooty."

Only the weak doubt me

Fuck off

Oh so you just dont reply because you cannot defend your viewpoints.

Damn same here. How will we ever recover?

Have you ever hear of Tree Man?

Shall not be infringed.

I live in beanland and can still understand that, you illiterate agitator.

Go back to Canada, you must live near the border

So true.

What is the purpose?

Answer our replies, unless you are a wimpy loser who cannot defend his viewpoints.

Na na na na na na, na na na na na na
Na na na na na na, na na na na na na
I guess I just lost my husband
I don't know where he went
So I'm gonna drink my money
I'm not gonna pay his rent (nope)
I got a brand new attitude
And I'm gonna wear it tonight
I wanna get in trouble
I wanna start a fight
Na na na na na na na, I wanna start a fight
Na na na na na na na, I wanna start a fight
So, so what?
I'm still a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don't need you
And guess what
I'm having more fun
And now that we're done
I'm gonna show you tonight
I'm alright, I'm just fine
And you're a tool
So, so what?
I am a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don't want you tonight
Uh, check my flow, uh

...poopy...
...peepee...
...poopy...
...peepee...

i'm not against guns but i think handguns are the tools of cowards and niggers

we need more rifles in circulation. something we could actually use to overthrow the government if need be.

To waste our time. He has no interest in arguing because he knows we will eviscerate him.

you are an idiot.

>Handguns are the tools of cowards and niggers

you are an faggot.

Your idiot man shut mouth now idiot man

>2 posts by this ID

Report these spam threads

interesting to see a documentary on the london riots from a police perspective

I highly doubt american police could hold back a full chimpout. I say chimpout because it would be incredibly likely for people to exploit any actual protest against weapon bans or confiscation, and use it to loot, destroy and steal.

London police were also constantly falling back because they feared firearms being a danger. Considering America has far more firearms and a highly polarized civilian populace that police may empathize with, I think it's the government that can do nothing about it by law or force.

In fact if I were a happy merchant I wouldn't be banning weapons. More coincidental school shootings, more brainwashing and mass-fed media, more social engineering. Force banks to stop dealing with pro-gun companies/individuals, make people lose jobs, etc. Not all at once, but slowly.

they're the reason guns are demonized

Tree Man Of Forest Bless Us Tree Growth In Summer Times

Amens

Daily reminder that if firearms are outlawed, I'd just go purchase mine illegally, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

So? There are many reasons handguns should be legal.

Plus it is a slippery slope like all other gun grabbing nonsense.

you shouldn't ban guns, although you need a backround check when you buy one. Stop selling guns to idiots.

You wouldn't clear rooms with a benchrest rifle you dip.

no shit they'll always be legal but there should be life sentences for straw purchases

mandatory minimum 20 years if you are caught with one without a concealed carry

if you do have a concealed carry you should be able to prove your profiency with it

Daily reminder that OP is a faggot and the 2nd amendment clearly states

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Murder is already illegal. Why ban the tools and methods of murder? Is it supposed to make it double illegal?

Good!
I'm #SurrendAir. What about you?

Statist, plz go

Better ban all sharp objects and cut the hands and feet off every person on earth then.

you are a pansexual who identifies as a black man but everyone can clearly see that you are a dogs penis.

I miss Treeking...

take your proxy off canacuck

Eh, I'm a revolver guy anyways.My security six is fucking awesome.

>ban guns and you can do nothing about it
>except drugs, alcohol and other banned stuff

THIS IS NOW CONIFEROUS THREAD

POST BASED CONIFERS

PIC RELATED - ITS A CONIFER

>implying I want to do anything about it
>implying I'm not ready for the second American civil war

There's a reason why police in Detroit rarely (if ever) leave their police station.

They're afraid of being shot. If there's a gang war with 400 people involved, they barricade themselves in and cover all entrances with rifles.

Can you imagine what would happen if enough people got pissed off and decided to fight against an FBI/police gun grabbing team? The FBI would shack up with the NSA and CIA and stay far away from that shit.

>background check
The slippery slope is a real thing. First they say people who have been put under a 5150 should be banned from having guns, then they say people who have been in prison at all should be banned from having guns.

Then you get the "YOU DON'T NEED A GUN WITH MORE THAN 10 ROUNDS" spiel. Then you get the "NO PISTOLS OR HIGH CALIBRE RIFLES" bullshit.

Then people who have ever been on the federal no fly list get banned from having guns (Hint: Once you're put on it you can't protest it, appeal it, or find out who put you on it, and you stay on it for the rest of your life).

Then they start the gun raids on "suspicion of possible officer harm if a raid is made", when they don't even intend to raid you.

Then they start grabbing guns off anyone.

Keep in mind, we're already on the second to last measure. Every one before it has happened, and been endorsed by the federal government.

>straw purchases
>stopping them
Unless you intend to keep eyes on every single person who could possibly have a firearm (keeping in mind the majority of firearms are not required to be documented for this exact reason) that isn't going to work.

>concealed carry
Fuck off.

this has nothing to do with what i posted. maybe read it 10 times slowly

Banning gun won't solve anything, all you will do is make millions of peoples lose theirs job and you will create an insane big black market weapons problem in USA.

Are you familiar with what happened with that whole "prohibition" thing a while back?

He's still out there climbing. Always climbing. There are just so many trees to meet if try and meet trees

yeah i am. man is rugged and primal and needs to be shaped by a strong government

Weed is illegal and people smoke it.

sage report

>How else am I supposed to defend myself against niggers or some dick-ass wearing a bulletproof vest?
You don't.

>Some people just want to be in their homes in peace.
It not up to them to decide.

that's what the NSA and ARGUS satellites are for. technology is making it possible to track your every move.

i never said i wanted to prohibit anything. read my original post i want more rifles in circulation less handguns

So sniveling pussys with guns they suck at shooting. Good

handguns are just tiny rifles you nincompoop

My home, my decision.

You are trying to make it more difficult to conceal carry handguns. I see no point in this because anything bad you might do with that handgun is already illegal.

>no X marks on the lower receiver indicating the kebab removed by the kebab removal apparatus

Gun rights have been escalating for the past decade. It's been a sweep across the country that states are giving their citizens more gun rights, not less. Open carry, right to carry - all exploding all over the US.

The ultra-liberal communist shitholes are the only places not doing it. Such as California, New York, etc - lo and behold they are the worst states in the union in regards to crime and gun crime.

We're not losing anything. We're being galvanized and gun grabbers are getting blown the fuck out. Go live in your crime ridden, gun free, shitskin raping, nanny state utopia.

>he fell for the maximum operational capacity meme
The NSA is much more occupied with russian spies and chinese hackers than your average billy-bob-jones in Kentucky with his rifles.

Do you even think they have actual coverage over most of the US? They can do a few things such as automated metadata collection and what not, but they can't actually do everything they say they can.

If you think the NSA is going to be able to track a large amount of people in the US in a civil war, you're not exactly the brightest.

No you fucking didn't.

You clearly said you wanted life sentences for straw purchases and 20 year sentences minimum for CCing without a license.

The prohibition thing was an analogy. There are more guns in your country than fucking people.
If you seriously think banning guns in any way shape or form will change anything, you seriously need to check up on what gun control has done in Australia and the United Kingdom.

Shall not be infringed

You're not gonna destroy the last free nation on earth you cucks

/k/ here

I have a scorpian evo SBR with an Eotech exps-2 for that ;)