What is the most powerful move in the Dragon Ball universe and why is it Final Flash?

What is the most powerful move in the Dragon Ball universe and why is it Final Flash?

I only know kamehameha and kaioken. Final flash is budget kamehameha.

i think haduken is stronger but idk lol

Don't fuck around with finger beams, son. Bullshit final flashes take half an hour to get out. Frieza points and youre fucked.

All I see here i hubris and denial. You can't touch this shit.

>final flash
>strongest attack
>doesnt even kill second form cell
>fagget

Destructo disk, all the way

Obviously the Genkidama.

It absorbs all energy, it literally could drain the energy from every single living thing in the universe if there was enough time.

For this reason it's the final move that defeated most villains in the saga.

Technically it would be the spirit bomb when given full amount of time to form.

>inb4 jiren... that wasnt a full spirit bomb, that was only void dimension people energy.

lol is false swipe. never kills just weakens.

pic related

it was perfect cell nigger

that one dude's chedderfrumundah attack from the first budokai tenkaiichi.

>spirit bomb

lol you americans and your silly translations

It did kill the GT villain

SRY :( im becoming more familiar with the language watching the sub rather than dub for Super.

>GT

>G FUCKING T

pls just, i don't know, try to fuck an oncoming train or something...

Stardust breaker?

>DB
>DBZ
>DBGT
>DB KAI
>DB XENO
>DB SUPER

shut the fuck up, it's canon

Idk about most powerful, but most useful definitely goes to Solar Flare

Yajirobe's sword slice bitches.

Fucked Vegeta for life! Imagine if he never cut his tail off!!

No, it's not. SSJ4 is not mentioned anywhere in DB Super, so literally and in every instance, shut the fuck up.

Tien's eye blast thing

You're not very smart.

No, you shut the fuck up, fucking ignorant faggot.

It IS canon, Toriyama was part of the production, you stupid son of a motherfucking bitch. It has nothing to do with consistency.

Now go die in a fucking fire, asshole.

Krillan's destructo disk.

Obiously fag

That scene your gifs are from is the exact reason. That was the greatest desperation move that ever happened on that show. Every other time he's used Final Flash just seems weak and ineffective compared to that shot he took at cell.

This is actually the most powerful move.

I`d say future zeno destroying the entirety of universe 7 is the most powerful so far

Wolf Fang Fist!

You’re honestly a fucking retard.

Fortunately, it's not cannon anymore. With the introduction of super, they're sorta burrying gt and making way for something new. Powerscaling wise, super has already blown way passed the ssj4 Gogeta from gt. Toei did announce however that they're bringing the story in super to the point where dbz ended and where gt started, however once they do That, the story will take a different route and gt will be forgotten.

GT is after Super.
But both are shit fanfic-tier anyway.