dovey wuvey

who?

Fuck, more, those lips make my cock throb

Lily Rose Depp

saved!

keep her coming please sir

Holy fuck those tits

Ok

It's just unbelievable how perfect she is.

Isn’t she sitting on that niggers lap in this picture? Why did you crop him out user? Are you racist?

thank

Impossible to resist.

So much potential and not an ounce of milky was ever made.

stop.
yes

Fuck, shes gonna make me blow my load

Do you not get bored of this same repeated thread constantly?
It's the same few "literally who?" women posted all the time.
You're a part of the decline on Sup Forums.
Fuck off to /s/.

Don't hold back.

It's fap time !

Hey lads

Fuck, id coat that pretty face and tits with this load

wew

hey munnisher

didn't care for that outfit much tbqhwu fampai

Lol nah it's JLawman. But Munnisher will soon admit he prefers JLaw

Oh fuck im so close to cumming for this slut

Oh how I love you my Emmy Jemmy, let me count the ways
>golden strands of hair
>beautiful eyes
>soft milky white skin
>impeccable taste
>fashionable
>relevent
>Julia Robert's niece - duh
>lead the girls of Kappa to victory
>flexible and excellent acting skills
>bubbly and fiesty
>hot as a fucking volcano
>long legs that i want to stroke all day
>passionate about literature
>absolutely deserves to be crowned as queen

Oh how I worship you my dear sweet Emmy Jemmy I want to hold you close and never let you go. You deserve all the riches in the world from the Queen of England's crown jewels to having a country named after you.

ur no fooling me mate
get out sixxfag

I'd like to go on a date with her

My dear Emmy Jemmy is number 1 qt 3.14. I can hardly wait for the day when we are locked in a tender, warm embrace in each others arms. It will be a dream come true. This is the purest form of love. No man, or Miley Cyrus, or devil, or Nazi, or even Trump would dare tear our love apart.

loving these

Reminder:
Emmafag aka ERspamfag aka Herman jr. was proven to be a simple attention whore troll. Stop giving him (you)s

win a date with tad Hamilton

My fucking god she's so unbelievably beautiful.

Go Dodgers!

Excuse me you're telling me to get out? Let me guess you think I'm running that log thread too right now. Get your head checked bitch

and he's the andy sixx guy also. but yes this is true. no more yous for him please

yes she is

Soon I will have my plane ticket, I've already bought her the ring with my savings and then I'll fly over to see her and propose to her. Then we can never be apart. Ever.

Bow before the queen of Sup Forums the hottest little number that succeeds Boxxy, Crackee, Eliza and Aggie. My sweet Emmy Jemmy.

How was it proven?

stop

My hunnybunny Emmy Jemmy to me:
>I was just in your room where I noticed you have a sizable shrine with evil burning candles, photos of me with my face, and pairs of my stolen panties. Care to explain?

No problem, I'll give my yous to utter perfection instead.

Should i fap for Dove ? Never did before but she is kinda turning me on not gonna lie

now you're talkin

>sweet
>domestic abuses boyfriend until police have to intervene
These are the actions of an entitled bitch.

how dare you

this. she's a psycho bitch

She's my entitled bitch and she can abuse me any day of the week so gtfo you pos

If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen, pledge. Don't let the milkshake melt on your way out. Mwah

Wow.. i have my answer i guess

Reported to Gavin de Becker and Associates.

When you have to realize you have to sort yourself out - the post

Walk away now. You haven't even seen half of what I'm capable of. Once you're on my fatwa list I show no mercy. I totally spit in your coffee, bitch.

I don’t judge if you’re into that dom shit. Just saying she is anything but sweet.

Go to hell

Your waifu a fatwa.

I really really like this Dove. :3

Listen up, you insufferable pledges, these threads need a serious make over, no scratch that, a whole facelift. I'm here to fix that. Get in line and worship the jewess queen. It's time to come get your vaccination.

All of Sup Forums will hear the lovestory of me and my Jewess Queen how the Gods made the stars allign and the Elders Scrolls to be written for us to meet and bind our eternal love with a holy matrimony. I love you so much my Jewess Queen mwah mwah

>I'm leading a perfectly happy life! It's everyone else that's making it hard for me!

your waifu is a sick sadistic cunt who is a fat whore also

It's not a real party if the Jewess Queen isn't hosting it you know. My Jewess Queen is number 1
I want her to hold me and never let me go. This is the purest form of love. No man, or Miley Cyrus, or devil, or Nazi, or even Trump would dare tear our love apart.