Any cuckold threads yet? I want to see layla getting fucked raw

Any cuckold threads yet? I want to see layla getting fucked raw.

continue

Bull here. Wouldn't mind having a go at that pussy while you watch. I'll fuck her hard and rough and raw, no condom. You can lick the cum out of her if you're a good boy.

committed GF went away to college,
would drink at parties trying to make friends,
and regularly and unintentionally black out and became a party favor
....she made a lot of friends
pic related

Yeah il be watching her performance and I want alot of you guys fucking her. Yeah no condoms.

Then let's see what we can make happen. Where you at? And post more pictures so I can jerk off to that whore.

Great body how many fucked her?

UK where's u at?

For once, one of you cucks is not from the US. Netherlands, so just across the channel, we can set something up. Love that red bush, can't wait to stretch her open.

Layla has done a few sessions and can be a really dirty whore if there's alot of Cocks for her. This is her stretching her hole open.

Thanks! I like it, average quiet girl I was surprised to find out...

I was never there so I don't know for sure...I known it happened a lot , and from I heard she would go from quiet to insane horny right before shed pass out

from what I gather three 3-5 was the most at one given party

Did she know what happened to her? Amazing. 5 men at once to very hot.

damn bro Midlands here what to have some fun ?

There's alot of this happening in the midlands I'm told. Are there many of you?

I know she had an idea sometimes after word because she wouldn't call for a few days after a party

I've actually tested it myself because wed get in fights about her drinking...she said it could never happen and shed wake up..

shed drink a bunch, and when shed black out she get crazy horny and just want to make a dick cum...and then shed pass out rag doll.
She remembered being flirty bot forgot the blowjob and slept entirely through getting fucked.

She asked next morning if we fucked, I said nope you're right you woke up, you can still go to the parties

i am in birmingham mate and if you want some guys i can get a few

Amazing she sounds fun. Didn't she wonder where all the cum came from though or did they clean her up after? Very hot girl.

Sounds promising. She will love that. How many do you think roughly could be fucking her?

i want this

3 at least , but if you want a a gangbang we can always put up a CL add

Join in with the fun.glad u like layla,s body.

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf or maybe even sister/mother? Post their kik or snapchat name here or send it to my kik/sc to avoid whiteknights and them getting spammed. my kik and snapchat username is justsomeguy511

3 or more sounds great. I've heard on cl that there could be loads more turning up.

definitely fun to get drunk...

it all gets dried up or absorbed in the sheets by morning and rubbers too and she's pretty naive

its my fault by not telling her that she stays in a coma, a semester later she introduced me to her friends who didn't know we were dating which is how I found out

apparently they flirt with her when she's black out because they'd notice when she is, shed says she felt guilty she can't reciprocate because she has a BF and then they talk her into a consolation BJ or HJ and then shed pass out soon after

didn't even move when lights came on... thanks!

yup , and if you want to make some money and have a willing girl mate we can easily get a week paycheck in a few hours

damn i would like to party wit her

How much could she make. And how many could turn up from the cl add?

Wowser she's a keeper my friend. She's had loads fuck her and doesn't know a thing.cool.

Fuck that sounds hot

if you ask 20 pounds each , for "hotel costs " and say we do 2 parties a nigth (6 to 8 ) (10 to 12) we can get like 16 to 20 guys depending a lot of the day and the time of the year ,. you know ppl get lonely around Christmas

clug the plug
kev.cap
gf shauna and sister Kevyll

yea she's fun and I definitely had fun until I found out that the campus learned the secret trick too

she got popular quick
heres her lights out in a car after a ride home from another time

Wow. So she would be fucked for 4 hours and is that 16 to 20 guys in each party?

You watch her get fucked? Join in?
Must feel goox knowing your girl is so desirable

well she admitted she thought she may have possibly cheated once or twice but can't say

black out logic ..what I heard was her friends said had crushes on her and she apparently may have felt bad that she lead them on since she had a bf and let them down with a bj or handy

Ever meet her friends who fucked her? How do they feel about you? Do they know you know they fucked her?

if we have like 5 or 6 guys at each party they should be able to fuck her at least for a hour or two , cause even if they cum once the other guys cover for him while her gets hard again and he can go again until he gets tired , there are guys that only go once but even so she can get a good pounding

thanks!

I learned this and tested it solo
I was 100s of miles away for all the parties so I didn't see any of it first hand

it sucked when I found out but yea I did think it was nice people desired her after the fact

That's crazy and cool at the same time. I see why she had so oooo many friends

She will get a good pounding she could be fucked 30 to 40 times in 4 hours with a break in between. Is it strictly one on one or could layla have all of her holes fucked at the same time?

bro its your wife so what ever you want it can happend , as long as you keep posting her !

yea I met almost all of them, its how I found out...
I visited and she introduced me to them at bar and none of them knew we were dating. they would try to take her off to the side of the bar to do sounds and the others would brag and tell stories about how she's a quiet innocent prude and that I need to hang out with her after they get her a bunch of shots...
after a few visits they found out who I was and treated me nicer, pretended nothing happened, most didn't know I knew they hooked up, got her naked, and or fucked her so they all were buddy buddy

crazy and cool, how so?
yea it made sense when I visited why she had only guy friends

I will see how she feels about getting paid for letting alot of men fucking her for 4 hrs. She will feel like a real whore after for sure.

Do they still fuck her after meeting you?

Crazy and cool in a good way it all sounds great.

Fuck. Did they pull her to the side and get some while you were there?
The treat her respectfully though?

heres another time
definitely... a few didn't , most didn't know I knew, the continued as normal, the rest didn't care because I was a 1000 miles away and it was available

thanks! I guess its appropriate from the outside in
so they get us both hammered and then a group would try and distract me and separate us...as far as I know and saw the tried to make out and grind with her and that was when I started to realize what was going on...
minus the taking advantage of a drunk girl in a relationship they treated her ok

another time

Honestly, if my girl dressed more slutty, flirted with other guys and maybe gave others blowjobs i dont think id get mad. Id think its hot.
You gonna marry this girl?

Me to.

that was before, and heres after
well she doesnt dress slutty, although id like her too. after a while she said BJs were cheating anyways although she won't admit to giving them to 20-25 of her friends...
she did miraculously get better at them ever time I visited...

I would I suppose as long as only I fuck her...preferably no cheating I just would want people to see her naked or in slutty clothes in public or watch us fuck and want to fuck her

Reckon shes had some blowbangs? Or been taken in a bar toilet gangbang?

How bout anal? You do anal with her? Reckon some of her friends taken her ass?
Fuck i know this is wrong but id want to see my girl be a slut

may if I get something more out of it like a free beer, she was pretty innocent about it black out. girl logic.... I'm not sure id like if she was actively on the hunt for cocks to suck

whats a blow bang? bar or bathroom bang yes to both but anything gang like was at house parties

I have not I don't believe other have especially if they are worried about waking her up but I don't know...

so here my logic...I hated it then but now I know it happened all I do is look through B hunting for pics of her being a secret closet slut in action, I do want to see what she looks like in action or a fly on a wall when she got taken

A blowbang is hwr in the middle and cocks all around her using her mouth

gf took that selfie.. not my cumshot

So has she stopped getting drunk and fucked? Or she still do it?
Does she know you know? And you still together?
Are you evwr gonna put a stop to it?

I know she did a double hand job between two friends and blew 3 cocks in a row

She swallow it? Does she do this with strangers or just friends?
Why do i find the idea of my girl doing this so hot?

she cut back on drinking and moved back, doesnt know I know, and I'm still with her as far as I know she's devoted now with no more drunken mistakes

Any drunken mistakes in the future you got planned for her?

Gf. Anda friend

As long as I can fuck that tight asshole and cum inside!

Latín 19 i am 29

Did he creampie that pussy bro?

That's not how cum works you liar. It can drip for hours and stains cloth.

Oh if she's drunk she's swallowing, mainly friends or people that like her. Doing what? Drunk mistakes?Definately do trying to get her naked in and fuck me in on camera

sent you a name