Americans to immigrants

>americans to immigrants
>speak american
>americans when they're the immigrants
>i dont need to learn the language

what do they mean by this?

>americans when they're the immigrants
Whom are you referring to here? I agree that this is an unfair and retarded double standard but I'm a little confused.

well, you american arent known to be much respectfull...

when an american moves to a foreign country, they're immigrants.

Implying anyone in the south can speak anything resembling English.

Oh, right. Well I'd hope they would learn the language. I would, because if I'm living somewhere I would want to be able to fully participate in society and shit, but I guess not everyone cares.

>>speak american

Didn't know american was a language? (english).

America is the bellybutton of the world for most of them

>what do they mean by this?

What do you mean by this?

Nice post number, familia!

Sarah Palin, like most modern Republicans, is a brain dead cunt. I wouldn't worry too much about anything she has to say.

>because the US dollars I spent living like a king in Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam is like a shithead tax where they have to accept me as I am, because I pay the barfines, the bargirls, ladydrinks, happy pizzas, full moon festival shroom shakes, opium poppy tea and opium dens, and all the short term hotels. Between the beer, spirits, lobster, jet ski rentals, etc I blow fat cash on, they better take my shitty attitude.

I'm a citizen of the world (that's what being an American ACTUALLY is; you have a strong currency and your passport is tied #1 in world). I don't learn thai because I'm not willing to learn three fucking additional languages as I enter all 3 countries every month.

>this is the real truth, it's sort of like how do old brittish men feel entitled to come to thailand and pick a random 8/10 19 year old dame and wife her up without even being able to talk beyond 4-5th grader with each other?

I come here for the poppy fields too. You'll NEVER get arrested if you pay the extra buck and use safer sources (established bars or venues, people with real jobs not freelancers with no accountability). You won't get busted for having a happy weed pizza on your plate when a cop comes in. If you have regular bud in your pocket and get stopped, then yeah get fucked, idiot.

>being this ass pained about the anglosphere!

is this pasta? please be pasta.

Trips is the troll number bro ! ;)

cringe

it means you are a whiny little bitch.

>is it pasta

no u faggot

I'm a married dude traveling the world alone in my 20s. The fuck else could I ask for?

You guys are jealous. This is living life.

Are you guys seriously suggesting I learn THREE new languages?

sure kid

aws its butthurt

if you got the brain, yes! but you probably don't!

As an American I've never seen or heard this arguement. Any person I've known that has left the country either to visit or immigrate has learned the language atleast at a conversational level.

Also depending on the country they might already speak English pretty fluently and it would be easier to move without knowing the language.

All immigrants should learn the language of their host country. That's fucking common sense. Only a retard would disagree.

see double standard of the average american

Hillary is so smart.

I don't think you know what a double standard is
But I will say this: imperial languages cast a longer shadow
That's why the gospels were written in Greek and why the educated world wrote everything in Latin for the next 1500 years

its fascinating already that on 4chins the very idea of mexicans not speaking english is one of the worst evils in the country. BUT an american not speaking the language of the country they immigrate to, well.. thats different.

>don't got the brain
>private education
>BS in Polisci
>MPA
>Wife has an MBA

get cucked dude. seriously I would straight kill myself if I had to live in the USA again. The rest of the world has no boundaries if you're willing to pay.

Next you'll be upset that men and women are different.

>>BS in Polisci
>>MPA
two heaping scoops of bullshit

cognitive dissonance typical of sheeple from Sup Forums

>still waiting for the double standard peeps to come at me

>I help pay 10% of my host country's GDP just by spending shit

Like I said, there's no way I'm learning three languages when I already know two.

Seriously fuck off. I'm not against learning languages (I learned spanish), but you can only learn so much. If Ii'm only going to be in the region for 3-6 months and it's stretched out over 3-5 countries, it's just too much.

You can be expected to learn 100 languages when you're a proper citizen of the world like Americans.

Passports will only become from discriminatory via education and income inequality become more prevalent. The world can't handle massive amounts of poor 3rd world citizens travelers.

This isn't some alt right shit. We had a CIA guy come and talk about the future of international travel. They expect microchip implants and decreased visa requirements for Americans.

We have money and don't kill people, so they put up with our arrogance.

The end. American wins again.

Remember, UK and US have the best visas. If you're a citizen, use your God given right to be a citizen of the world too.

>drink

>mfw it's actually true and I'm 25 years old to boot

>an impoverished unskilled laborer who came here, to the most powerful country in the hemisphere, need not learn the language
>but if he should, than you, moving to the third world with enough resources to pay your way, ought to have to learn theirs
no

You misunderstood me. I didn't doubt you had earned such stupid, useless, asinine degrees.

They're what you make of them. Like I saidm my wife has an (I)MBA. We can start a side business or do whatever the fuck we want.

I make most of my money in a way that isn't even taxed. Then I come to SE Asia and spend it all. I eat the same $40 meal in the US for $10.

every
single
night

>implying I got the degrees to profit

not everybody in this world needs to scrape a living together. If you're smart enough, you can learn how to live like a king without much effort.

>I could work back in the US for one year, and live off the profits for 3-6 years depending on my budgeting

I'm American, travelling to another country for a week vacation and I'm learning the damn language.

Awesome, which country/language?

Romania, Romanian.

That's kind of obscure but it's supposed to be a pretty easy one for English speakers. How did you pick Romania for your vacation?

Also, what resources are you using to learn it? I don't think that one is on programs like Duolingo and shit.

Just seems like a country with good sightseeing, just decided "why not" (I guess I can do it for cheap too, so that helps)
It's on duolingo, but not Rosetta stone. Tried some other stuff like pimsleur but it didn't help much

Nice, well I think that's all around pretty awesome. Hope you enjoy.

The first COLONISTS to arrive in this country did not know that area had inhabitants. They were actually refugees if that makes you feel better. But the difference, you fucking ignorant waste of sperm, is immigrants survive on an established government. Where as colonists do it all alone. That's why most of us speak English.