USA the greatest soccer team in the world

Sorry rest of the world. 2018 is ours.

Hahahaha .Wow Usa and football are a different things.U just have one player that isnt that good.Wow u r an idiot.

>inb4 jealous eurabians

I BELIEVE

Keep wanking on him like that and he'll end up like Freddy Adu. Give the kid space, thank him for raping Honduirrelevant, but don't fucking act as if he's the second coming of Odin. Same reason England are shit desu, overhyped egotistic lads who end up playing for Europa League winners/finalists at best.

>g-guys don't over hype him
>He'll flop I swear

Fuck off yurobetas. Prepare to get reamed.

You'd not even have freedom if it weren't for us, also Pulisic is better than anyone on either of your NTs at 18

>implying Bulgarians have freedom

Literally who is this kid and why is every hipster divegrass-watching contrarian "American" on this board posting "him"?

Also how likely is it that the US fails to qualify for the 2018 "men"'s world cup, because that'd be ideal.

Cringe

>don't even care about the sport and have the next GOAT

kek are yuropoors even trying?

Answer the questions, you literal faggot.

Not very likely turbolard

Are you missing your sport where fat, sweaty black man pile up on each other? Football is fucking shit.

Lol wow this post u made haha wow

He's been posted every day on this board for nearly a year. How new are you?

>the next goat
>plays for buyern's destitute little brother

lel

And yet he's still a literally who in this country. Really makes you think for a second, doesn't it?

Who cares? Theres 350 million people in the country. Anyone who watches sportscenter knows who he is. My dad and uncle could care less about soccer but asked me about it because they keep reading about him in the paper

>last name pulisic
>american

No one recognizes boreball players or furpuck players so who cares.

You could say that with basically any last name that isn't native though? Don't really get your argument.

>born in Pennsylvania
>parents both born in the US
>not American

How desperate are yuropoors? Sad!

great thread lad, keep it up

m8 memes and shitposting aside you really kinda have to give it to us though. For a country with absolutely no soccer culture, and where only 10% on the population actually pays serious attention to the sport because everyone else sees it as a kids sport and treats the national team as a cute novelty, we're certainly punching above our weight class (inb4 jokes). We're certainly a far cry from the likes of Germany, France, England and Argentina, but we're not as low tier as one would expect given that soccer players here dont get the same moral and institutional support that they would in other countries.

Isn't he Croatian though?

He's unironically just a sub for Germany's 4th best team

>Also how likely is it that the US fails to qualify for the 2018 "men"'s world cup, because that'd be ideal.

This. It'd be heaven if MLSluts finally shut the fuck up.

>bes contrarian by pretending to notknow who pulisic is
>calls others contrarian for supporting their countries team

Whats it like being 15?

>calls others contrarian for supporting their countries team

1) It's divegrass.
2) Has Ameerica ever even performed respectably at any international soccer competitions? This is the reason why no one other than hipsters even knows that the USMNT exists
3) It's divegrass.

You're autistic.

>reverse muh heritage
EUROPEANS EVERYONE

>MLS IS RELEVANT. PLS PAY ATTENTION TO ME

Never understood you people. Most of America thinks you're homos and Europeans think you're wannabes.

No, it's the fact that you're autistic enough to keep coming to threads on a sport you dont like just to sperg out. No one cares. No one thinks you're funny or interesting or original. It's quite frankly cringey trying to pull off the "THE REST OF US DONT CARE" facade.

Literally only retarded American anons do this sort of autistic shitposting. I never see European anons go to American sport threads and shitpost about how they don't care.

He prefers his name pronounced "Pull-i-sick" but that doesn't stop retarded German commentators from saying "Poo-lee-sich"

1) European opinions on anything have never been relevant. This is a mostly American websites so stop sucking foreigner cock.

>It's quite frankly cringey trying to pull off the "THE REST OF US DONT CARE" facade.
2) lrn2English
3) It's not a facade, it's reality. Unlike you, the rest of us aren't trying to prove something to third worlders like some insecure little faggot

>I never see European anons go to American sport threads and shitpost about how they don't care.

a wild lebbitard appears

Why do you keep responding as if I cared? I don't give a shit about your autistic opinion. I'm just telling you that you're embarrassing yourself every time you country LARP like some prepubescent faggot who just came from Sup Forums. Don't confuse me giving a (you) for me giving your down syndrome posts any validation.

>I never see European anons go to American sport threads and shitpost
This quite literally what all of Sup Forums is, as this board used to be 100% American once until someone began letting in the riff-raff.

while that dude is lame

>I never see European anons go to American sport threads and shitpost about how they don't care
you haven't been paying much attention then

He has a Croatian grandpa and is therefore a Croatian citizen
Other than that no

>I D-DONT CARE! PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THIS!

Holy shit you soccer fans are pathetic.

Dont you have some nigger semen sport to watch or something?

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums will never be all American again

When are we going to abandon this shithole and create a new internet homeland for American neets?

Ameri/sp/ is pure unbridled normalfag cancer so try not to give faggots like any replies.

No, but your mom does.

Go to . Thats where Amerisharts belong anyway with mandrama. Amerilard sports arent even real sports since your leagues are all kike infested circus entertainment rather than actual sports like tennis, football, rugby etc.

>self-hating American pandering to foreigners

Jesus fuck. go back to rebbit please. Not sure what love affair it is that you have with the rest of the world

Dont forget how niggerfied their sports are. These subhuman chimps with brain disease are thrown millions and given homosexual nigger attire like those vomit inducing """""""""world champion""""""'"""" rings to celebrate their domestic league championship

Don't need to tbeh. Any board not named Sup Forums, /lgbt/ or /hm/ has a majority American userbase so I can feel in place everywhere. The majority of users here are American, and have always been.

Ever notice how Americans are the only Sup Forums users who never need identify themselves as such because it's always assumed that everyone here is American unless otherwise specified

Its not self hate when you apes post garbage like Im not surprised that Ameridiabetics post redditor trash in their threads

>Ever notice how Americans are the only Sup Forums users who never need identify themselves

feels good mane

>PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME BIG STRONG THRID WORLDERS! LOOK AT MY VIRTUE SIGNALING SELF-HATE. AM I COOL NOW EUROHOMOS! HUH!?
You people are a cringestravaganza

this is a new brand of shitposting i can really appreciate

fucking this. Im still yet to understand all the hipsters here who feel the need to accommodate non-American users' interests and feelings on an American website. Why the fuck would one ever give a shit?

He's right though. Ameri/sp/ memes are 9gag tier

So this is what it feels like to be a footballing superpower

can you guys stop shitting up the board with your euro trash? the entire first page is a bunch of sports that only fags play. thanks.

That's still pretty good for an American

I just can't even imagine the state of this board if we win the world cup next year
I know it can't possibly happen but it would be something to behold

>being this pet
cucking at its finest
damn mate, americans cucked you hard lol

>PLEASE NOTICE ME

we will win the world cup and everybody knows it