Do you trust your blackout self? Tell me about him. What's he like?

Do you trust your blackout self? Tell me about him. What's he like?

Got this way the other day... apparently I did a ton of shit, don't remember anything that night.

but do you trust yourself like that? for me I know black out me will get me home somehow

no.

ive gotten arrested, told people ive thought about killing myself and said all other kinds of dumb shit.

i barely drink anymore and im a lot happier. or rather, im a lot happier and as a result i dont drink. i dunno.

but yeah he'll get me home

Only been blackout drunk twice. And he was just really sleepy

My blackout self is really happy and nice, and buys people stuff. It sucks sometimes but usually i make friends

He likes to sprint around and piss on things that arent his.

Once shot hole in bedroom ceiling while proclaiming im an expert with this weapon....

Once drove a mustang gt convertable through 4 mailboxes (one was brick) and about 50 yards of trees at 130 mph. Caused a total of 1,525,000$ damages to myself and state property. Got off with 1 year misdemeanor probation.
Id say im pretty trustworthy

blackout me is apparently same as me, maybe a little bit more honest, but i don't remember so i don't know.

he got into a highspeed chase and rammed some cop cars...yeah.
now i don't really black out and when i do i just laydown and staydown unless someone wakes me up then I'm liable to do anything

I've pissed in the hallway of my residence building when I was in university because I was so drunk.
No memory of it, just photos and a discipline report.

He can't cook for shit once fell alseep coolig bacon could've been alot worse

I've made grilled cheese in a blackout once
I didn't turn the stove off but nothing was on it

Hugged a guitar player a lil too much then almost go into a fight with 2 dudes somehow. Never just have Cinnamon Toast Crunch before going to a show and chug vodka.

yeah, i get pretty friendly and nice when i'm really drunk, and then i like to cook some cool shit before falling asleep

only problem is that i sometimes stand up at night and think i'm in the bathroom when i actually am in my bedroom, so sometimes i piss on the floor or the sofa, but hey, at least it's some funny shit to tell your friends

my black out self is a total bro, he cleans up after me, and will write me messages and record the basics of what I am doing.

He is a complete asshole.
>Can't sleep as at a certain level alcohol works like fucking cocaine or some shit.
>Usually drugged on various other stuff anyway.
>Gets stupid as fauck - dumber than a /b post. Like, logic gets hard.
>Gets mid drunk blackouts (how the fuck did we get here?)
>Get's rapey and if there are no girls any boy younger than 25 is in the dangerzone. (I'm staunchley anti gay even when normal drunk - but blackout drunk I'll fuck just about anything with or without a pulse).
>Gets lvl 9000 sarcastic and destroy ppl.
>Feels no pain in fights. Wins by breaking opponents hand with face.

Been blacked out once. And not ling after I did we statted going home anyway. But I walked from outside the chippy to the train tracks at far end of the street had a piss, tripped on a track and then walked backed over when called for. But know I have to have drinks that get me fucked up mixed with something to make it taste nice or be fuckrd up and stsdt drinking bear lioe water

A pedophile

That bitch looks like she needs to eat a bowl of eggs.

Or salty milk

He forgets he's on minimum wage and buys everyone drinks like it's the last day on earth

Blackout me made me lose my virginity so hes a nice guy, dont see him to often though

You're a monster

He broke into a church and made his way into the basement where the pool table was. Apparently he also broke his ankle because I couldn't stand up.

blackout is just an excuse, for doing shit ur too scared of when ur sober.

I don't know what he does but I know he's a retard. He put a cigarette out on his arm once, fucking genius.

Friendly reminder that if you drink alcohol you're a loser.

t. never been blacked out

Blackout me looks out for hungover me. On more than one occasion there’s been a knock at the door and a Dominos delivery driver standing there with a shot load of food, saying I ordered it to be delivered the next day. All paid for too. Drunk me is a decent guy.

Blackout me is convinced he is sober, he has the same morals and is not really prone to doing stupid shit, but he jacks off loudly

Drunk me always end up getting laid with married women.... not sure why though.

blackout me was yelling kill all serbs in a predominantly Serbian bar, we were watching the euro basketball finals, slofag here
next day i didn't remember shit, i did get home in one piece somehow, friend told me later about my kill all serbs riot in that bar, decided to never drink more than 3 beers at a time

drunk me cant cum and sometimes cant get a boner

Just got back From a party with friends and I'm totally slaughtered so sure. I'm a lot nicer when I'm drunk, I'm friends with everyone and when I'm sober I'm a bit of a quiet dickgead I guess . But yeah I don't see why I wouldn't trust drunk me honestly. I just get drunk too much, like badly every 3 days I should probably do every when'd instead honestly.

Fuck yes I do trust him, he always tells the truth and fuck him for that, also he's fucking sad all the time and cries a lot.

>he tried to fuck his mom in multiple day episode apparently.
>prolly thought was she was gf but still, etipus complex thingy.
>def drove the whole time so good there somehow.
>robbed friend of two bucks and several individual grams of bud per visit by walking into his house repeatedly over the multiple days of bk
>came into work ON TIME!!!
>sent home by pissed off fellow bartard manager
>came to some form of conciousnes three or four days in
>check my supply's
>duffle bag full of broken glass estimated around 1500$ heady and scientific
>still no idea to this day what happened there
>many facebook pics of me in places and outfits I can't recall

sad and impulsive.

Aaaalll the eeeeeggs

Damm.. She sure asked for it.. More pics of her?

drunk me sometimes likes to touch girls even if they dont want to be touched by me

I found pics of myself posing in a diaper on my phone a few days post to a serious bender.

he smoked all my weed

...all the eggs.

Bump

Blackout me is a slut. She will go down on anybody.

I've only blacked out once and apparently all I did was bitch about my problems all night. I'm way more fun just straight up drunk.

I flirt with every woman who gives me attention and get pissed off at people who try to help me.

he rambles a bit sometimes, but so far has kept me in one piece and away from the driver's seat.

What Would be the equivalent of OP image for a passed out guy?

black out me gets shit done but cries and goes into fits of rage a lot as it turns out.
Especially when mixing drugs with alcohol... hoooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I've been told I'm either out in space or completely blanked out intense when I'm blacked out.

one time me and a group of people did shrooms with one babysitter, and I looked one of my tripping friends dead in the eyes and told him I was going to kill him.
I don't even know why I said it (tripping balls), but naturally that fucked up everyone's night and he avoided me like the fucking plague. I felt so bad, he could never trip again after that because I put him through such a bad trip LOL
I personally had a great time and am not surprised that I no longer have friends.

That's why you make friends to tell you about it like the rest of us who used to have friends to tell us about all our fucked up shit goi

Black out me is a glutton. Bought tons of food after downing half a handle of whiskey. Ate a lot of it and surprisingly didn't vomit. Apparently taco 10 pack from taco bell, with a potato taco and the loaded griller was "all" drunk me wanted until I got near home and decided I also wanted chocolate. Bought two Hershey's bars that went into the freezer.

I woke up hungover with 7 taco wrappers in a ball in my room, the receipt with "do survey" written on it, and two Hershey bars in my freezer. I don't know where the other three were, I assume I ate them. My friends told me I didn't seem much different from normal aside from the slurred speech.

yaaa okay buddy.

Last time i got drunk af I ended up kissing with my long time friend, we knew each other for like 4-5 years. I was almost happy about it, I liked her both for her personality and her body, but she wasn't really someone that I would want to live with for a longer time. It turned out that she thought the same about me, so now we stayed friends with benefits

alpha af

shut up "gender fluid"

Kinda, somehow he always finds the agreed upon bed...
Somehow manages to scores way more than sober me, cuz apparently being handsy and straight about what his dick wants works lol...
The fucker almost went too far with a girl once, left me with shitty memory but deserved, and now I rarely drink.... probably the reason for dryspell ffs

Friendly reminder that you'll die earlier as a teetotaler than as weekend boozer.

>he may actually be retarded
>he once walked around downtown hitting himself in the head with a curled up arm saying mommy over and over
>he once stripped naked in an apartment complex lobby, passed out until morning and was awoken by two cops laughing at him
>He once masturbated at a bus stop at 3 am

My balckoutself has gotten me everywhere from shitting myself in jail to fucking a hot coworker in a Vegas hotel suite overlooking the strip

So absolutely not