America YES

Michelle Obama reminded attendees of a Naturalization Ceremony Wednesday that the
Founding Fathers weren't born in America. The ceremony for 50 new U.S. citizens was held at the National Archives in Washington , D.C.

She said during her speech, referring to the Declaration of Independence, "It's amazing that
just a few feet from here where I'm standing are the signatures of the 56 Founders who put their names on a Declaration that changed the course of history, and like the 50 of you, none of them were born American - they became
American." Benjamin Franklin was born in Pennsylvania. Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and James Madison were born in Virginia. John Adams was born in Massachusetts.
Only eight of the 56 were not born in America.

Surely she knew this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7nQ4_1VW9s
youtu.be/XSHjiH0w24E?t=7m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A black woman being wrong? Color me surprised.

She was slinging the old meme that they escaped from England and what not.

Kek

>Color me
Racist.

Wait wait wait

Technically she's right b/c the founding fathers staged a revolution to become USA

>For the first time in my life I am proud of this country.

What did Michael mean by this?

it's inaccurate to put it like that. 48 of them were born on the same soil even if it wasn't technically called "America" yet

>'she' knew this

top-tier

>tfw you've been lifting for 2 years now and Michelle Obama still has bigger traps than you

If that's true then I'm technically born in England.

That dude is butt fucking ugly

>Color me
youtube.com/watch?v=b7nQ4_1VW9s

>she

Remember, this woman went to Princeton and Harvard and worked at a top law firm where she met Barack.

Either she knows that she's lying or she is the most ridiculous example of a diversity quota recipient at all these institutions.

>woman

>Niggers pretending to care about America
Please, can law and order just dissolve already? I want to kill these nigs

Obama was president of the Harvard Law Review without ever getting one of his law reviews published.

>none of the founding fathers were born in a country that didn't exist until they founded it
>checkmate, whites! :^)

No person is illegal

She really is so ugly

your posting should be

Fucking hideous.

>She said

Got a link bud?

People can commit crimes. Illegal immigration being one of them. The term for these criminals is "illegal alien". As aliens can be within our boarders legally via visa, not all aliens are criminals. This is why the illegal distinction is made. Would you prefer we call them "criminal aliens"?
>Inb4 Ayy lmao

How do they keep getting away with it?

Is life as a black male better in the US?

Except Franklin was born near Boston and moved to Philadelphia as a young adult. Of course she doesnt know shit.

Can I get a link?

>Is life as a black male better in the US?
You have an instant easy-out excuse for when things go bad, while simultaneously decrying 'white privilage' after getting hired through affirmative action and received expedited food benefits based on race.
It's shocking how little the system cares if you are white.

liberals jumping through hoops to prove a false point, color me surprised.

By that logic, you're French.

Black people think with muh feelings
Women think with muh feelings
A black woman doesn't think

lady looks like a dude

that's a man!

That's a man

MICHELLE OBAMA HAS A DICK. LOOK AT THOSE SHOULDERS

youtu.be/XSHjiH0w24E?t=7m30s

Wait, that's her actual hair?
Top kek, I thought it was a JUST photoshop.

Don't worry Melania doesn't hate America like First Sheboon does. The Oniggers are just doing everything they can to piss off whitey in their last couple months in the White Hut. I can't wait to have a white man in office again.

It's almost as if the Obamas are stupid or something...

It's not even that they're stupid. They just enjoy pushing an anti-white narrative any chance they get. Let's dispel this fiction that Michelle Obama doesn't know what it's doing, it knows EXACTLY what it's doing.

>none of them were born in america
even if you try to justify this by saying that they were born in and english colony and ten became american, the analogy doesnt hold up