How did this movie make you feels Sup Forums?

How did this movie make you feels Sup Forums?

Please serious answers only

I thought it was funny ten years ago. Now that I'm about five years away from becoming the titular character I find it less funny.

It’s going to be a real fucking sad day when that’s me. It’s jarring to think about someone that old literally never having sex. What is so wrong with that person?

I have had sex but dont you feel the marriage thing feels right.

Also the daughter is so fucking hot

dude find a nice christian chick, because of the religion anything remotely friendly is green light

Virgin ant nothing wrong with that just get out more

OP here just watched this film and loved it wanted to know what people thought

Bump

age?

52yo virgin here. Ask me anything.

women you like?

Young and loli like. Cosplayers. Teens. I hate roasties. Which is why I will remain a virgin forever.

movie would have been better if it was 10 minutes long.

I love futa

My problem is a put the pussy on a pedestal

you killed me

saw it in theater when it came out, fucking hilarious movie, so many good quotes

Are you genuinely autistic? Of not, then what the fuck is your problem? I legitimately despise people who are unable to get laid.

memories of hookers, both raped as kids

Oh man, that fucking sucks. I'm 21 right now and I hope to Christ this doesn't happen to me. No offense.

What the fuck is this a reply to?

Just got laid in a park parking lot about an hr ago. Ama

How much you pay?

you asked if i genuinely autistic that's my reason to see how close it is to your defintion

I have no idea what you're saying dog, so I guess that's a yes. You're pathetic

>I legitimately despise people who are unable to get laid

It seems that you may be the autistic one here.

Few drinks n some tendies at a bar prior to.

>someone despises my obvious social shortcomings
>n-no, y-you're the autistic one

Nice reasoning autismo.

Was it cash? How likely are you to get AIDS or genital warts/10? P.S. No one out of high school would ever fuck in a park parking lot.

>mfw I can fuck a 16yo legally in my country but no 16yo would even go near me. I wish I was a psychotic rapist but I care too much :(

0% been fucking this chick for a while. Busy schedules so we took advantage of the situation.

Right so, I'm not even the 52yo guy that you responded to. But clearly you have something wrong with you if you hate people that can't get laid for some reason? Even though they literally did nothing to you. Lol

You have to be baiting, even a sperg can't think like this.

It came out in what '03 or '04? so I was like 10 at the time and it was funny from what I remember. Later on I would love it

People older than me saw it.. but oldfags like that aren't around I would say some of this thread was almost being born or barely stringing sentences together. Idiot OP, asking questions like this

lol you sound like that one insecure kid in highschool that only got to third base and thinks hes no longer a virgin but thinks hes hot shit. wouldn't be surprised if you actually are that kid

>about five years away from titular character
>titular character is 40 years old
find x

Haha that's completely wrong actually. Way to go virgin. Nice try trivializing my opinion to feel less insecure.

Despise and hate aren't the same thing, my severely autistic friend. Also way to get defensive lol. No need to be that insecure about it, just try and get out a bit more instead of trying to defend your lack of social prowess online hahaha.

>titular
>tit ular
>expects me to do homework for his pervert ass

>trying this hard
Dude just stop trying. We already know you're just baiting. Nobody is falling for it, move onto another thread.

>get a uniquely profound but confronting outside view of your life
>haha must be bait, right?

How insecure are you dude, it's not too late to change your ways. Step 1 is to stop mistaking genuine advice for an attempt to pull your leg.