Well lads? be civil

Well lads? be civil.

bugs

/thread

dr doom since with infinity gauntlet and his own powers he has 0 rules to play by. he can literally erase all others from existence and keep everything the same. he could erase god yet keep everything god has done, is doing and will do intact.
i dont think op or whoever made chart actually knows what they are doing

well bugs bunny has access to the writer thus giving him complete control of the situation so he wins by default

dio over the world can do similar too, haruhi and buggs aswell, that is the point

But bugs bunny could still just fuck with him by proofing into existence and comically dodging his existence erasing rays, or maybe jamming is infinity gauntlet with a carrot.

The god Emperor because for the Imperium

dooms experience would make him able to erase them quicker. he has lived for technically an endless amount of time meaning he has equivalent experience so he would mentally act faster than them and know not to mess around
>idiots who think stating obvious troll statements makes them cool are still around
glad things haven't changed since i been gone

I know nothing about most of these, but I do know that Naruto would lose against Yamcha (Probably the weakest character) from DBZ because Naruto is classified as a planet buster and travels at the speed of light, while Yamcha could do these things around the middle of the series.

Kek who the fuck made this list and why is red in the same list as Superman and literal god

no clue , saw it on Sup Forums and after discussing it with my mates on discord i added the 5 on the left and posted it here for a bit of fun. apparently some legendary pokemons are pretty strong?

would he? his prideful nature might be his downfall, if they are all in character aside from saitama theres a good chance that saitama just bloodlust kills doom while doom is even assessing the situation.

but if thats the case, why isn;'t Saitama's first target the thing that's literally a universe big? It wouldnt be a metal man in a green cape

in a battle like the one suggested he would not let his pride get in the way. he wants the best for mankind and to do so he needs to be there ruler. thus he would not risk people who have same power as him living and would kill them instead of acting like his usual self. he does from time to time bring his full might to bear and would be in situations like this
once he fought using only his powers gods and took multiple hits that were equivalent to god saying poof you don't exist so add in the extra stuff and there is no contest. that's why i said whoever made this didn't know what they were doing since its so one sided there cant even be a debate except with trolls

Doom was the final outcome Op and Me (one of his mates) came to, too. It's IC for him to all out from the start if it's a chance of his defeat, especially without preptime, he wouldn't waste a second, or rather what ever measurement of time you count in when he can literally bend time

there is more than 1 person here with the power to overwrite reality though, sora haruhi asriel and dio with the feats given to them have the capability to be on dooms tier, granted that doom still probably wins , but there is definately a conversation to be had

>DIO
The World Over Heaven is an ascended version of The World / 世界 which has the ability to phase anything into and out of existence simply by touching it. Power becomes completely irrelevant, as anything that DIO / The World Over Heaven touches will just go
>poof

what it comes down to is experience. simply having control of the power is not the same as having experience with it. doom has so much experience that he cant act faster than any of the others who have like powers, meaning he takes them out before they take him out. In this scenario since he COULD lose he would not hold back and go all out from the start. his mental process speed is way faster than anyone else so the moment the battle began it would be over
2 people with equal power fight. one man has 1,000,000 years of experience and the other has 100 years. the man with more experience wins.

*can act fast
fuck these half sized keyboards

Haruhi

If she is aware of her abilities she is a literal god. She isn't just powerful, she can control the concept of power if she wanted to.

if you answer anything but bugs bunny, im afraid you may me mentally challenged.

dio with the capability of novel kars is more or less infinitely knowledgeable, he will look at something for half a second and know how it works and be able to replicate it as his ability, not to mention

But remember that The World over Heaven must be used by TOUCHing, if he can't touch, it means nothing