How do i get rid of this acne?

how do i get rid of this acne?

belt sander

Bleach. You gotta drink at least a quart of it.

Consult a doctor

Only eat vegetables and water and nothing else the rest of your puberty.

This You need to get this taken care of or you will have scars for the rest of your life. The good news is acne that severe usually react very well to treatments.

No! You drink the bleach!

Sandpaper

A shotgun blast to the head

Cum on your face

Dude your face is rotting off. Did you go to a dermatologist?

Rubbing alcohol

Good god man, fucking suicide it's not worth it

if i had that face id get a knife and just scrap it all of my face, thats disgusting af

Put a towel on your pillow, change it EVERY FUCKING DAY.
You might want to try differnt washing agents for your towel/pillow ... try even alcohol only to wash it.
But do the towel thing first ...thank me later.

With acne that severe, you are a candidate for acutane. You haven't said how long you've had acne this bad, but if you've tried other treatments (prescribed topicals, pills like minocycline) with no serious improvements, talk to your doctor about acutane. It's not to be taken lightly (it's a high dose of vitamin A and you will need to have bloodwork done every month to make sure it's not harming your liver), and you will probably experience some of the common side effects (dry lips, skin and eyes), perhaps aching joints. Talk to your doc about acutane and do some research on it. Seriously! shit changed my life.

Paging doctor faggot

Antibiotics. See a doctor

Stop posting this shit nigger

Surely this isn't real. I had what I thought was bad acne as a kid but was like 1:1000th of this shit. Eating nothing but apples for a week and cutting soda and sugar (refined, and HFcS) entirely from my diet fixed it for life. I still eat healthier and haven't had a soda in 12 years and my skin is amaze, thick hair, great beard.

HOLY SHIT!! Get a cheese grater!

Holy fuck wash your fucking face you greasy fuck!

im the same user.

feels bad.

Do u honestly not think we.all saw this a few hrs ago. I mean damn at least wait a day...

stop drinking dioxin

how the fuck do you shave

And if your serious get off your fat lazy fucking neck beard ads and goto s fucking doctor and get some meds like every other God damn person who is serious about getting rid of acne does.

Dude, i had cystic acne for over 3 years, tried at least 7 prescriptions and numerous creams, soaps etc. In the end I went on accutane and 3 months later all my acne is gone and will never come back. Honestly feel way better about myself than i ever have. Go to a doctor and ask for accutane.

Antibiotics and Accutane, my 15 year old daughter had something like this going on, had to fight her and her mom to get her to a doctor. Took about a year but we got it cleared up.

imagine running a rolling pin across your face, starting with holding it vertically next to your ear, then rolling out to your chin while turning the pin 90 degrees

i dont shave. :(

Stop drinking milk. You should try gluten too.

Seconded. Accutane changed my life.

avoid sugars and don't use soap to wash your face

nah

buy that black mask thing that pulls out the shit from ur skin

or buy stuff that takes care of ur skin ;/

>Replace your pillow.
>Clean pillowcase every week.
>sleep with a fresh clean towel (every night) over pillow
>If that don't work... 115grains of lead should help

eat well, sleep well, work out.

do it CONSISTENTLY

consistency makes body to balance hormones.

hormonal balance = healthy skin and everything else.

try it. Will take MAX 1 month to see noticable results.

eat, sleep, work out, proper hygene.

And I thought mine was bad

I did acutane and my life did a 180. But honestly yours is so bad I'd just an hero

Stop masturbating

Nice internet picture OP.
1/10, made me reply.

SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll for this or your mother will die tonight
(dubs for him to shave and get a puppy)

That's just grease from your hair faggot

I just want to take straight razor and scrape that shit off. Jesus Christ, it's just fucking like Glyceride by Junji Ito.

Bleach is mostly water and we are mostly water. Therefore we are bleach

Scrub your face man

Isotretinoin

Just give up and become a supervillan man, its all you can do. At this point you are more acne than man, twisted and puss filled.

Take a shower everyday. Although at that point you'd want to go to the doctor. That is a super severe case of acne. See if the doctor will prescribe you medication for that fam.

nigga i think you have grey scale

stop consuming dairy

>eat well, sleep well, work out.
>do it CONSISTENTLY
>consistency makes body to balance hormones.
>hormonal balance = healthy skin and everything else.
>try it. Will take MAX 1 month to see noticable results.
>eat, sleep, work out, proper hygene.
By eating well this means eating food that was living. Green plants, vegetables, sea weed, real meat. Cut out ANY junk food. Up your intake of vitamins that are needed to build skin this includes a source of iodine/iodide like seaweed. I am amazed out how not eating crap fixes more than just diabetes.

Fuck off samefag shill

Maybe if you fuckers actually drank water and got out in the sun once in awhile your skin could be as clear as day.

That's always been my "secret": water and basic fucking exercise you faggots.

Found another pic of OP

start learning how to pop and take care of them, it looks like you've kept some of them there for ages even though they could easily be squeezed away

My.thought exactly

This

Also, daily showers and wash face at least twice a day with acne medicated soap.

SHOTGUN, cleans you face right up.

Glad to see his acne cleared up

This isn't u. This has been on reddit.com/r/popping forever

This is bs. This dude def needs meds some ppl just have terrible that only goes away with meds and this is one of those cases

Eat a dick. I dont do shit exercise wise, and im a ginger so i hate the fucking sun. I get a small pimple maybe once every five years. Your secret is not the universal answer. Different people get different shit.

how would one deal with psoriasis? I hate cleaning up tons of small flakes off the floor every time.

Agreed some people on here are so dumb and ignorant it's amazing

>The good news is acne that severe usually react very well to treatments.
Actual MD here.

No it doesn't. The efficacy of medication is the same across the severity spectrum. More severe presentations will generally appear more improved when medications are effective because there is a larger margin for improvement to happen in. This doesn't mean that it's more likely to respond well, just that you'll notice it more if it does respond to treatment. If medication is ineffective then there will be no improvement at all regardless of severity too.

The more you know.

holy fucking shit this is out of hand

Accutane changed my life.

Go get the cortisone cream for eczema I use it daily.works like a charm and I have it bad on my face arms and leg

Try this, 100% acne out, and maybe 2-3 litres of blood too

go GLUTEN FREE you faggot

Kys

>THats not acne...
that's herpes.

I've used various treatments mostly basic on salicylic acid, they are only good temporary, they make the old skin flake off faster and keep the "new" skin underneath more hydrated and stay healthy longer.

but, the patches never actually disappear.

My mom recommended cleaning it up with hydrogen peroxide first, but that didn't make much difference either.

People who eat gluten free should not throw faggots.

Why do I find it hard to believe that an MD would hang out on Sup Forums

Have you considered buying land under a bridge and imposing a toll for a living when they cross?

fuck off nigger

shower.

Everyone masturbates.

I live in a small town and the only bridges we have could be crossed easily.

I did consider suicide often, but for other reasons.

Keep it looks beautiful I think I'm going to smoke some dust tonight I still got a little PCP left but call me in the morning we'll figure it out hey is this thing still recording?

... no, I was implying that you look like a troll because of your severe facial disfigurement...

But yeah, you could an hero I guess. That's an option too.

that doesn't look as disgusting as OPs pic honestly

Another user here, but you are actually arguing semantics. If all acne reacts well to treatments, then nothing about what he said was false. You could argue that it was misleading but that argument would just hit a brick wall

Nice degree though

you look like you are still on time to see a dermatologist and cure that :)

>Implying pic related is you

I've seen this same picture about 2 weeks ago. This isn't really you.

All the spots are on parts covered up by clothes or my hear, so no, not really. But the skin flakes off and it is a bother to leave so much stuff behind.

Suicide and I'm not even fucking around

Not acne it's epidermodyplasia verruciformis