What went wrong?

What went wrong?

She's a cunt

She was less desirable than a retard.

Nothing.

She didn't campaign.....at all.

I'M STILL WITH H=>R faggot

The democrat party, and now that Perez has demoted the left wing of the party, there is literally no reason not to destroy it.

Everything. Especially leaving the party in the hands of someone like her.

People were just tired of the liberal hipsters pussification the US has become. It's become an SJW heaven and is an embarrassment.

Has she won, it'd be Africa 2.0 with a large influx of Pakistanis and niggers and spics, and everyone non white.

Trump was seen as a savior... Someone who spoke his mind and didn't give a shit... Someone who the whole world and media literally tried to take down, but failed.

She didn’t call for the legalization of weed. Woulda got my vote.

She has no charisma

Husband rapist... Old and dying shillary (a side of beef)... Scandals... Emails... Destroying evidence... Avoiding prosecution... Lying... Stealing furniture from the white house... Sjw... Feminist... Etc.

no way it was RUSSIAN H4XX0RZZ!!111!!11

She wasn't believable in the role of a human
And despite what retards think, Bernie sucked ass too
And then you had Martin O'Malley, failed mayor of America's butthole Baltimore
Democrats put on the worst fucking campaign
Is Trump a goddamn retard? Obviously
But holy fuck, there were a few choices on the GOP side who were at least palatable.
The Dems were a fucking train wreck.

/Thread

READY FOR MEME WAR II! TRUMP 2020

If they ONLY attacked Trump's policies and not tried to demonize him, he would have received fewer votes and Clinton would have won. But instead they revealed that ALL the elitists (Establishment) didn't want him, thus people voted for him.
I think they (elites) honestly believe that the people look to them for leadership. Their own hubris brought them down.

Idiots wanted an idiot to run the country instead of more status quo.
The real answer:
>Scalia murder

You mean the policies that are saving this sinking ship of an economy and kicking the shitskins out?

The internet.
Not being able to censor everything became her demise.

She's democrat, the dems have been compromised by the media mongrels and big business terrorists. You can tell because they are still earning the millions of dollars she paid them even though she lost a year ago.

Oh come on. Attacking trumps policy was like attacking hornets with a limp water hose.
They wanted this the whole time. They just got lucky majority of the old people wanted a conservative judge instead of healthcare.

/Thread

Don't get me wrong. I am a Trump supporter and I do support many of his policies. But they could have played the game differently. They could have used many methods to deconstruct his policies on paper. But more importantly, they could have NOT tried to demonize him. People saw right through that.

She ran for office.

Oh do fuck off with this I'm better than you crap. Both parties have corrupt politicians. Republicans are run by the oil and gun companies and the Koch network. See we can all put on our tinfoil hats.

>What went wrong?
unlikable

By demonizing him, it gave the impression that the establishment feared him and people liked that idea. They enjoyed the thought that Trump invoked fear in the enemy.

Was corrupt and robbed the democratic base to the point of them seeing her as no better than Trump.

she's a corporate republican in drag. "never, ever"
he wasn't great but tbqh he was the best that was on offer
>he would have received fewer votes and Clinton would have won
no she wouldn't have. She had literally nothing to offer for the working class except appeals to faith that things would get better.

>implying the status quo was acceptable
Any rational person who doesn't want the bourgeois status quo wanted the neoliberal cunt to lose. And it's going to happen again in 2018 and 2020 and until the democrat party is kill.

this. The dems can't be fixed.

They could have also run a clean primary.

>tinfoil hats
>so we can receive the mainstream propaganda better
nah. Corruption is the whole reason for parties to exist. That's why we need to kill them both.

Trump had memes on his side

at the most she jogged for office, she walked for office is more like it

Memes are the product of societal leanings, not the other way around. People felt passionate about Trump so they made memes about him, while nobody could feel passionate about lady lizard.

I don't care either way user. I am just saying she went too far this time. Here campaign was a ridiculous waste of money and you can tell that she paid a lot of nasty people who are willing to tear this country down at the drop of a dime. I didn't see black men get pushed to the point of attacking cops in the street until Obama and it continued with the womans march and all of the paid protesters after Hilary started throwing cash around. Even the tiny White supremacist organizations that were nearly forgotten were stirred up to by their bullshit. But hey they knocked out two cabinet members in the process. It's been a year and still no news about Russia but a whole team is being paid to drink coffee and laugh at the Russian "hackers" that have been pulling the same shit since the internet became a thing.

Wait... do conservatives still think Trump isn't a neoliberal?

I take it you missed the statements by Facebook, Google, and Twitter about the Russian bought ads?

>Wait... do conservatives still think Trump isn't a neoliberal?
no one cares, insiders and outsiders

Look the point I'm trying to make is that she lost. You don't have to keep making stupid excuses and conspiracy theories anymore. The fact of the matter, as some anons touched upon ITT, is that Hillary was a cunt and unlikable. So much so that people were forced to make up stupid conspiracy theories like pizzagate not to vote for her.

No I am aware of them. They are ads user. Russians have been posting fake news and creating memes that stir up shit for a long time before the election. It's true that Hilary and Obama pissed of the Russains. The gay rights comments during the Russian Olympics were followed by a nasty move from Putin. Then all of the dirty talking and huge punches to the Russian economy. It's not surprising. They clearly have nothing to do with Trump though and everyone knows it.

How could she lose with all those celebrities on her side?

That honestly is old news. Theyve been looking into it since the beginning. I saw a few small articles during the election cycle that claimed Russia was playing us all, bit they got covered up in the autism that CNN and FOX and the rest throw back and forth.

You asked why I think she failed. I could see the money trail the moment the media started to gear up. When she was given the questions before she went on TV and the DMC disappeared, I new she was finished.

No idea. This commie came to his senses pretty quickly after he said "You know that was just a show, right?" shortly after the general.
I think a lot of the_donald types have been coopted by the mainstream GOP and are more or less fine with him being a neoliberal, only wishing he were more so.

Which ones, the ones that were pro-Hillary that they cannot prove had anything to do with the Russian government, but dgaf since that's not the point of a McCarthyist smear campaign?
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

>You don't have to keep making stupid excuses and conspiracy theories anymore
Victory means disabling your opponents. Winning a slap fight is not victory. The point is that the neoliberal Democrat Party needs to be sanitized with fire and bleach so that it doesn't ever get up again, and I say this as a commie.

The point of neoliberalism is to create an inside game. Neoliberals are never outsiders.

Also user, I have seen a deliberate push by the media latly to separate the liberal crazy's from the democrats because even the democrats know that they created an angry mob of morons that went to far. That was the purpose though, to swing around idiots during the election to sway things. Unfortunatly Hilary lost and now the angry mob is continuing to rub the dems into the dirt. They got what they deserved for playing dirty and abusing stupid people.

I think we're done here.

/Thread
(And the rest of you liberal faggots are too)

>Still making fucking hillary threads almost a year later

Trump is a down syndrome retard but get the fuck over her already

Nothing. Ten years ago I would have been considered a moderate democrat. I am now a racist nazi. I haven't changed, the left has changed and it is out of control.

>and I say this as a commie.
Neck yourself, fucking traitor. Should be hanged and quartered.

One thing hasn't changed that's for sure , still a fucking virgin

She has killed too many people and gotten away with it while making too much money.
The Panama Papers have her nailed to the floor, but USA won't use Wikileaks as evidence.
The Podesta Papers even raise heavy suspicion of Obama, but the USA refuses to use Wikileaks as evidence.
The obvious hiding, deleting and smashing of evidence that might incriminate Clinton has not raised suspicion or barring of Clintons use of Top Secret intelligence, basically setting the precedent in US law that you can get away with anything legally if you have people in law enforcement working for you.

Right now, the USA is like watching the movie Serpico. Trump is isolated, possibly with a few trustable men on the inside and outsidee, but otherwise swimming in a pit of snakes. The media is overtly refusing to cover any incidents that expose Clinton in a bad light while running with every rumor they can about Trump. Evidence for Clinton Crime and Corruption builds while the 'aware' public must watch while nothing is done.

Hillary Clinton was my choice for prez, before the Podesta Emails. Now, to me, she is the evidence that our government is suffering from a rotten head. We need to contain and remove this cancer before the whole body dies. Please don't let America die. :..(

Kill yourself, neoliberal jew.

Democrats like you should be rendered down alive.

Fucking commie, you have no right to even discuss anything relating to America. Don't even dare to spoil the word by saying it with your dirty commie mouth

Democrats? Stay out of this fucking child. I remembered a time when Republicans were the staunchest anti-commies. During the great days of Reagan. Now they're too eager to make business deals with their oil companies for a few millions in their bank accounts. Fucking traitors the lot.

All neoliberal jews need to be tortured to death Chile-style. Especially you, bourgeois cunt.

>larping as a republican this hard
Reagan was a neoliberal, and neoliberals are subhuman autists who need to be sterilized and their lines permanently ended.

>Republicans were awesome anti-communists
>they're traitors for acting like capitalists
This makes no sense. Stop pretending to understand things.

Just what a Commie would say.

She wasn't black enough for all the niggers to go vote for her.

>Muh neoliberals
Looks like you're all operating from the same textbook, Vlads

What Happened.

Implying that right now you aren't a new-liberal autist yourself already ,enjoy sex tonight ,with your pillow

>implying commies are liberal
>implying "new liberal" is the same thing as "neoliberal"
Your trolling is shit, shareblue. It's time for you to stop.

Ding, ding, ding. For Presidential elections the more charismatic candidate wins 9/10.

Either learn some reading comprehension, or stay down, pup. We used sanction business that had anything to do with dirty commies.

Actually samefag, and you need to address the point that neoliberals are subhuman trash and should be castrated, lobotomized, and put to work doing hard physical labor until they die from it.
Anyone who can't define the philosophy of neoliberalism needs to shut the fuck up and never, ever post in a political thread again.

Implying you know shit what these English words mean Vlad. Go back to shitting in your tracksuit

You mad bro, your fragile like a China doll, fucking cuck

she was just a straight up bad candidate who ran a smug campaign.

Democrat shill revealed
>Russians are neoliberal too, and fuck them, but fuck you jews first

She didn't have enough Jews in her inner circle.

Not at all mad. I'll be singing with joy while I carve your pre-cut genitals out with a rusty spoon and feed them to your sister, then cut off your nose and choke you with it. I really do believe unironically that the Final Solution should be applied to people who believe that the world should be based on markets and competition, because they are literally the cause of 100% of life's dramas and can't leave the rest of us in peace.

I'm in your circle jerk , but I'm not sucking you

>N-n-neoliberal s-s-so s-s-scary
Fucking autist.

U can't compete ,fuck off

Screech all you want. The facts are there. He is the bigger jew compared to her.

Sure kid

Whatever gets u off at night beta max

Nothing, everything went exactly as planned.

Not even scary. Just parasitic.

Why compete when killing you drama queens is a more long-term solution to the problem that defines your very identity?
Do you finally understand just how expendable and utterly useless you neoliberal jews really are to the people and how little the people of the world will miss you crackers?
Communism will happen. You bourgs can keep putting it off as long as you can but it's going to happen.

>implying that both parties aren't jew-owned and therefore agents of a foreign power and therefore enemies

This

Sure kid

Hahahahaha you really are the definition of absolute failure, the very fact that uve fallen bait every time sums it up , time stamp bitch, then over to the lube

Back in the days of ancient Rome the Jews had the money and connections to compromise the Roman governing body because many believed that they really were favored by god and understood what God wanted. The romans hired a another Jew to destroy the Judaism God complex infecting their society. They washed their hands of it in public and let the Jews crucify him for crimes that the Jews had set him up to take the fall for. Heck they even waited until the biggest Jewish holiday of the year to say "Hey, guess who's back from the dead? The king of the Jews." Once Christ, the king of the Jews stated that the Jews only had half of the story and everyone could be saved as long as they believed in Christianity. Well Judaism lost all of it's power and the Romans were content. My point, It's been done before.

Lol this is so stupid. The Christianity eroded the once great Roman Empire over centuries into a mere shell of what it once was.

What bait? Neoliberals really do need to be exterminated completely and the democrat party really does need to be broken on the wheel.

Sure kid

>great
kek
yet Judaic imperialism lived on and, in combination with Roman imperialism, created a rather hardy hybrid whose end is coming within the next century or two.

It's the Roman Catholic church that is the original Christianity though. It wasn't until the some of the books were disregarded that Christianity broke away from the Catholics.

She's a ruddy cunt, that's what.

>USAMADE
>Trump is German
Kek