soundcloud.com/tempered_temper/drowning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aren't they called strings?

play me

The HEX-7 by LTD

Tele headstocks are very penisy

who fucked up that Les Paul and is that a V on the left

possibly a v nigga

I walked past a pawn shop on my way to a concert on Tuesday and it had a bunch of guitars hanging up, one of which was a warlock bass. I think there was a schecter too. I really want to go back there and see what they're charging.

I'm relatively new to electric. I've played acoustic for around 8 years and I'm not sure what electric to buy. I'd like to keep it under $1k and I play a lot of different shit but lately I've been hitting a7x pretty hard. I've got a shitty Epiphone SG that I picked up for cheep but I'm wanting to go for a real one.
I don't know if I want to go active or passive on pickups. Pretty much I just need a good starting point to see where to go.

Anyone play rocksmith 2014? That game's improved my playing by about 1000% in just a couple of months. Granted I sucked at the beginning, but it's pretty awesome.

active pickups are aids

Why?

sup fellows

the output is so high you lose most of the tone of the instrument

they sound bad all muddy and distorted they also need a 9v battery in your guitar

No the whole games basically finger practice and I already get enough of that

Sammick "Greg Bennet Designed" Tele
Maple neck/fretboard
Aldar body with a flamed maple top
and EMGhz pickups

a Chapman guitar or a made in Mexico/ used American standard fender would do you right. Or if you love gibson style guitars get a used studio les paul or sg

Some people like active, some like passive-just keep in mind that the vast majority of hard rock and metal guitarists use active pickups for their more aggressive sound. That's not to say passive pickups are bad, by any means though. I have an Iceman with DiMarzio D Activators, and they sound awesome. It's really just preference. Having said that though, I would like an electric with active pickups to add to my collection, just for the ability to have heavier, more aggressive sound.

This is my Japanese SRV. Rare guitar in the west but dirt cheap compared to the american version.

You ever play a Schecter Hellraiser?
Been eyeballing one of those.

I do like the les paul, but I've only ever played one a couple times. I'm not really a fan of the SG body.

My 2005 American Deluxe Strat.

or my Epiphone Les Paul Custom Prophecy Plus EX: mahogany body, mahogany neck, quilted maple top, ebony fretboard with EMG 81/85 pups both guitars with grover tuner heads

apologies for shitty lighting

japan tele

22 years old and still looks amazing

Daddy's money thread

lol no I just have a good job xd

The offness of that logo and that thick neck pocket part gives me heartburn

why are poor people always so mad and try and make people who have jobs and money feel bad

Because they're fucking worthless and they can't comprehend that other people can have any form of success.

its like they dont understand that you can go to school either college or trade and learn skills and get a job and make good money so they just stay poor and whiny about it

i see....... a connosieur......
>kek
well than better stick with your c.giant from 2016.

got this thing from a guy. Fell in love as soon as i saw her. Still needs some work put into it

rate my tone
soundcloud.com/tempered_temper/drowning

Not everyone has those opportunities but yeah, shouldn't bitch just because someone else was able to

Not bad but too much reverb.

Any mouth breathing retard can get a trade and bust their ass to make good money.
Construction is one industry where effort goes further than skill.

i wanted to make it extra drippy like it was under water

i'll turn it down

Is that Prophecy good? I've kinda wanted one for years

It was good. Just a bit too much.

Thoughts on the JOYO? I've got an overdrive, which is mostky a gain though

Great, you have an instrument as common as butter. Congrats.

the comp and phaser are great for the price

I play twice as much when i have a whammy on my board.

You have to be 18 to post here.

i appreciate the feedback, thank you. i'll use less of the effect going forward.

This is a Noel Redding signature Fender Jazz, only 1000 manufactured. #317 here, fuckin' rocks!

Gibson Les Paul studio DLX ii, and a Fender 40th anniversary strat.

Hahahaha bass fag.

Nice b/ro!

That is the gayest fucking thing I've ever seen

anyone ever use a PRS custom 24 for death metal? im very interested in getting one, but i need it to be great for metal

Hey guitarfag, why don't you crank up your distortion more and impress the crowd with your solid wall of power chords while the audience wanders off to the bathrooms out of boredom.

I mean, Opeth

Looks wrong, someone's put a F logo on a copy.

Not mine, but pretty.