Okay Sup Forums, I really fucked up and I need technical help...

Okay Sup Forums, I really fucked up and I need technical help. I was being a total retard and I went to pirate some audio editing software. It looked legit because it had ~5000 people seeding, so I went and downloaded it and ran the setup and it unloaded a shit storm onto my computer. I’m posting this from my mobile because I can’t even use the fucking internet. I know a Trojan got on there and it put on a bunch of other malaware. I managed to clean up a lot of it but there’s still some stuff going on in the background, particularly two copies of a process called “Gabriele.exe” and another process called “Client Service”. I’ve isolated the locations of both but I’m unable to uninstall them. I’ve tried everything under the sun. Someone please help me out.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/33evdi/suggested_reading_official_malware_removal_guide/?st=j90l8ocx&sh=9979e1c8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean, you can't even figure out the difference between landscape and portrait, do you really think there's any chance you'll be able to follow the instructions to fix your computer?

It posted the picture like that, dumbass. I took it in portrait.

Clearly the Trojan is in your system 32 file so try deleting that first.

This.

I’m not fucking joking around. I really need this to be fixed. This was an expensive PC and I can’t afford to have to replace anything.

Try this OP

Then you're even dumber since you appear to have held the fucking phone wrong and can't use the rotate tool even when you saw it was wrong.

Personally, I'd just go ahead and hook myself up to the car exhaust but I doubt you'd be able to figure that out either so we're stuck with you in the world. You're the reason Geek Squad exists. Fuckin' tragic.

unless you got a system restore point, you are gonna need to do a complete wipe of the system to factory settings

on the bright side, at least you can start fresh and get rid of all of the clutter on your c drive

niga just fucking wipe everything before your hard ware gets fucked up

how about next time you support internet businesses you fucking newfag cunt

>I'm not joking around
>Sup Forums

Lulz

Try sliding a magnet over your hardrive 2 or 27 times that'll work

Call one of those Indian tech support companies they'll fix it

Download malware bytes anti malware and run that shit

You should have a system reinstall disc. Nuke and repave is your best bet.

Revo Uninstaller works well to eliminate unwanted programs. Good luck dude

This. Worst case scenario you lose all of your files, but you could always try and putting anything important onto a flash drive after you factory reset.

Here you go Follow all these steps and it will work
reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/33evdi/suggested_reading_official_malware_removal_guide/?st=j90l8ocx&sh=9979e1c8

were you having some problems with audacity or what

just fucking factory reset it you retard

dude chill out, your expensive pc in not doomed, if you can't find a solution simply save important files on an external Hard drive and format and reinstall windows on your pc, problem solved

Thank you, I’m trying malwarebytes right now and I’m hoping that it will work because my flash drive is shitty and I don’t want to have to do a system wipe unless I have to.

Open the tower and plug in a hairdryer. Take the dryer and turn it on. Point it at your processor and video card until your screen turns blue. Remember extreme heat kills viruses and other bugs. DO NOT STOP UNTIL YOU HAVE A BLUE SCREEN. This is key!!

go to antergos.org and get a real OS.

Get an external hard drive and save all important files. Reset computer and wipe everything. Restart computer and reinstall your OS.

Lol OP, I'm A CST, add me on Snapchat, I'll actually help you out man, Anzekoni is my snap

This is why you dont go to Sup Forums and ask for help. Go reddit tech support

10/10 tech support, can i hire you?

you can use an anti viruses rescue usb if you have acess to another computer

You welcome patient-0

install kaspersky, it is really good i've heard

nice try ivan

I would install a new copy of Windows on a clean drive.
But I reinstall windows every 6 to 8 months anyway.

why the hell you do that?

>2000 + 17
>not using ssd's

modern pc's shut off way before they get hot enough to do damage

pretty sure if you go into safemode in the boot screen you can delete what ever the fuk you want. dis how i got rid of pesky gook viruses

not true my new pc got cooked the cpu is now welded to the motherboard

Nah, the rotation is in the EXIF. Things get messed up when you have a weird format and an image board from the 1800s.

OP, fucking reinstall your OS. Maybe get a Mac.

yeah i remember having to go through this bullshit
thats why i dont pirate software,
do leave a comment though if there is one on the torrent site.

> Microsoft

kek

People who think the Operating System determines the stats of a computer shouldn't have a expensive computer.

Anyways, I'll help you out.
>Disconnect from the internet. Unplug your router or ethernet cord.
>Backup every thing you need.
>Get the product key from your Operating System.
>Download Drivers
>Download The Windows version you have installed
>Make a bootable USB
>Reinstall Windows
>Install drivers
>???
>Profit?

I wiped everything down with a Clorox wipe. The virus is still there.

Let this be a lesson to all of those pirates out there:

make sure your downloading the right shit instead of being a fageroni

To start, reboot in safe mode.
Then turn off any processes that shouldnt be running and uninstall them if possible. If your Internet connection works after, then install Avast, just Google it. Free only works for a while, but I got mone registered for a year for free