Damn son

The next first lady of the United States.

Reminds me, what would Bill Clinton be should Hillary win? First Lord? First Husband? First Man? Or just First Lady to appease mongoloid SJWs?

He would still be Real Clinton

probably dead

I want to have sex Melania Trump!

That's not Huma Abedin.

Since 1980 there has only been one election without a Clinton or a Bush on the ticket or primaries (2012)...How fucking sad this country is.

Why are eastern European women so hot? When I went to Russia I couldn't find an ugly woman.

Kek

Still "president" actually considering it's a formal title for life. But, I don't know. Nepotism in american politics is off the rails.

First Gentleman.

Obama already had the 'Office of the First Lady' renamed to the 'Office of the First Spouse ', which is nice because it could work for a female or Mormon president.

>low test legs
C'mon Trump, you can do better

>In the United States, the first spouse (first lady for women, first gentleman for men) is the term used to refer to the spouse of a chief executive - that is, of the spouse of the President of the United States

Chicken legs. Sad!

because genetics mixed with society that hasn't been infiltrated by modern feminism (yet)

The only people who are going to disapprove of her are fat SJWs and the church nuts, and they already hate Trump.

>cellulite

>because genetics mixed with society that hasn't been infiltrated by modern feminism (yet)
The seeds are being planted, sadly