They won't make it out of the groups in 2018 now are they?

they won't make it out of the groups in 2018 now are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btrbd4_3tIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Refball will help them as it helped South Korea in 2002.
Will they reach the semifinals as Korea did? Probably not. But I expect them at the very least to make it to the Ro16

1.Bribe the judges
2. Shoot your opponents
3. Get CNN to hate you
4. ????
5. WORLD CUP COMRADES

Quarterfinals at least.

Beyond obvious stuff like refball and home advantage, let's not forget that their team isn't THAT bad. Football is a huge part of Russian culture and they have tons of experienced players who play in respectable leagues. With a decent coach it should be enough to leave the group.

they're gonna shot down the polish players' plane, aren't they?

shades of 2008
>team of mostly whos
>tfw some no name Ruski goes full Arshavin
>ive always rated him
shades of 2008

>they have tons of experienced players who play in respectable leagues
I wish it was true

CNN headline
>Trump bribes world cup official to help Russia win.

Hahahaha le fake news am I right?? xDDDDD DAE hate brown people?!

kek

If south korea made it, anyone can

wow call an ambulance nigga that's an aneurysm you got there

>Being this assblasted

C Y K A

yo if go to the WC over there will I be good? I unironically like Russian culture

what do you want to happen? just go in shady places like everywhere, be respectful

It's not like putin gonna take all the tourist there , lock the country and make them stay forever,
WC is a big opportunity for russia to make them look good

Why would you wanna go if your team won't be there

Some people want to come here for acting like a retard faggot. They think it's good against homophobia, lol.

You keep fighting the good fight, Vlad.

Don't give them an inch or up the butt it goes.

I have a question answer honestly. Are you guys more pissed at English hools or Polish. And so you think there will be any intention to hurt fans from Poland during world cup

>Are you guys more pissed at English hools or Polish
I don't think about hooligans becuase my city will not host WC. I don't know what people think about them. I think polish ones are more dangerous.
> there will be any intention to hurt fans from Poland during world cup
I think will.

You're wrong

Shame I have to wait till my film will be developed cause I have some photos of uncompleted stadium in my city which will be taking part in this 2018 cup.

Dristovsky?

No, and that's rude

russia will hooliganize everyone fans. then the 12th player fans will let russia go to minimum semi-finals. and bribing will happen.

they take there plans from korea who were even worse than now's russia but still payed everyone and came to the semi-finals.

Majority of Russia is basically middle America with fewer guns. Moscow and Piter are almost like normal western cities. You'll be fine.

DA

Just a reminder that your refball is literally responsible for this

youtube.com/watch?v=btrbd4_3tIY

Putin won't allow it.

Depends on what kind of group they get.

They'll be a seeded team so they'll most likely avoid Germany, Argentina, Brazil, France, Belgium (FIFA rankings sure love those memes), Chile and Spain.

They'll only be in trouble if they get Italy and Uruguay or something like that, and I'm sure that Putin will rig the draw to avoid that.

Russia-USA would be GOAT. Top global marketing frenzy to draw people in at the start. Top memes before, during and after.

It'll happen. FIFA won't be able to resist the temptation.

Herstovsky

Russia is loser

hopefully there's some putin shenanigans and they end up winning so I can gorge on the butthurt. or maybe poortugal can meme it up again but Sup Forumspol/ butthurt got old at euros
moscow is better than all big western cities, except maybe anchorage

>moscow is better than all big western cities, except maybe anchorage
By what measurement and where? Their ghost town business district? Or the ghettos that would make the worst places around Paris look like paradise?

It has some great places to visit and even the underground is something special, if you like brutalist architecture it's extra nice and it's definitely a city everyone should visit at least once but the air pollution alone makes it appear backwards as fuck if you're coming from an European city.

Damn, almost forgot the horrible Muscovite accent.

At least there's less population pollution.

Do Sup Forumsfags forget that Russia got more Muslims than any country in Europe? Also fucktons of gypsies and not the nice "steal your wallet" type they have in Barcelona.

They aren't refugees they are native born Muslims. Much different.

Furthermore your country has the most refugees per capita in the entire world.

>nazis

left dude on the second from last took the bogpill

>largest land mass country in the world
>3/4ths in asia
>surprised when some muslims fall into the borders

At least they're actually russian, Angela.

>nazis
I wish

also:
>your country has the most refugees per capita in the entire world
It's Sweden.

>fat pieces of shit that literally went to Africa to ship millions of the worst blacks to their country

all big cities have pollution and ghettos (albeit I'll give you credit that at least western europe is taking measure against fuckwits hoarding old cars, gah if only they didnt end up here)

>They aren't refugees they are native born Muslims. Much different.
Indeed, the former tend not to stand out while the latter are the ones doing stuff for the "terrorism" meme.

>Furthermore your country has the most refugees per capita in the entire world.
Well, someone has to sort out the mess after you guys spread democracy and freedom.

>largest land mass country in the world
>3/4ths in asia
Irrelevant given the relatively low population. Besides the ethnic Russians are dying pretty fast.

>At least they're actually russian, Angela.
Someone has to tell them. You realize that Russia has history of racial tensions that make Murica look harmonic? It's just a bit more complicated than crackers and niggers.

>They aren't refugees they are native born Muslims. Much different.
What is Chechenya?