Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

qcumber in vachina

I want to see a pic of a cucumber in your ass that you fit at the perfect angle for minimal tearing or damage.

Yeah I've got a question for you OP. How many times a day do you get the shit kicked out of you for being such a smug asshole?

I'm an established musician who plays and tours for a living, you are a cocky bitch with a cucumber.

how about showing that up your vag, I'll fap to that.

Genius level intelligence and you decide to comment on your music appreciation skills. Nice

nice pasta nigger

Awesome, a genius. Tell me, how many genders are there? I want it to be settled once and for all here and now.

169 is POTENTIAL. If you don't do anything with it, you're just another snowflake. Get a job.

Nice pasta faggot.

>OP PLEASE THIS MUST BE SETTLED

Show feet.

Why you here if you're a genius?

No one loves you,
and you will die alone.

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

nice, now show rest of the pictures...

1. Tits
2. What universities are you applying to
3. Why aren't you rich if you are so goddamned intelligent

Dude that was so deep I am going to read it over and over again the rest of the night.

PS. Just because your girl calls you a John doesn't mean that is your actual name now faggot.

What are you gonna do with thst cucumber? Asking for a friend.

IQ tests are bullshit and mean nothing. Also, when I turned 18 I was already in college. Not impressed.

>My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

For those of you that DO know.... IQ doesn't go that high. Absolute BULLSHIT here.

A bunch of newfag niggers in this thread actually responding to pasta. Why is Sup Forums so shit now?

Checked & this

let me guess, you also watch rick and morty,only a true genius like you're self could understand.

Driving to KMART on his first day of detox, Joseph cruised up the
110 freeway, glimpsed the garbage strewn skyline and thought, "Look
at that fucking dumbass. This can't be all dog food." He took the
downtown exit, relieved himself all over the people on the sidewalks
in balls and chains.

*And then he crossed the line*.

"It was if I was tripping and fell into Dante's Inferno. And I
couldn't believe how fast it microwaved. I wasn't properly belted
in for it."He drove another block. It only got worse.
"The smell, it hits you as soon as you put the blunt out. I
felt nauseous."

enjoy being lost later in life when you become bored with everything.

cheers

Rolling for tits

Replying to 10 year old pasta

HE GOT THE TRIPS NOW LET'S SEE THE TITS

What's the biggest cock you've sucked, genius?

I was having fun dude. Got to stay entertained somehow.

Copy pasta, neck yourself faggot

>18
>still in high school
Dumbass

And you got dubs, congrats we are all in a pasta thread.

i think you look like a very nice young lady do you watch rick and morty?

Neck yourself big forheaded ass nigga copy pasta

A Fat gay op is so desperate for attention btw not Eliza

and i call you a liar since this would quite literally be the literal example of perfection. everything anybody has ever wanted in one person. i say this is an age old copy paste and you're just some 12 year old who's nuts haven't even dropped yet. by the way, you might want to get your brain checked out. a lot of people with synaesthesia have brain tumors which are the cause. the tumor pressing up against one part the brain causing it to interact with another in a way that it wouldnt normally can cause a person to have synaesthesia. if you are telling the truth you might want to get an MRI done, that thing could go at any time and being 18 that would be a bummer if you were walking home and dropped dead.

Nigga you Retarded?

1 question, can you prove any of this?

>All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.
I graduated at 16 and you are a FRAUD. I skipped grade 2 and 7 as I grew up. I'm SO SURE you're that smart.

U look retarded

wow I can't believe all the hate your getting op. What a bunch of disconnected losers making fun of a girl when they are down on they luck.

op do me a favor and ignore all these idiots and don't accept any adds because it most likely won't end well. They are just sad maggot dicked autists that don't know how to even start up a convo with a person let alone a girl

here add my skype (hitman90001) we can talk about life, games whatever you want and hell you can even use my shoulder to cry on if you feel like it. I been there and it gets better.

oh also idk if you play overwatch but I have an extra copy of origins and I can always use more people to play with lol, don't worry it's not a hard game I can help you out im a pretty high rank (gold sr)

anyways add me on skype (hitman90001) pls thank you

muah xoxoxo

Niiga, that's been said in the post already. Being 18 in hs is some degenerate fucking shit

My phone even friend zoned you holy shit. Please be B8

You look like you suck cock good there turkey neck

So you know IQ is considered an arcane measure of intelligence? "Genius level" people know this.

Eat shit my nigga

I'm such a genius I my IQ can't even be measured. I think we are a perfect match.

and yet you are here trying to impress, sad

also tits or time stamp

my IQ is like 80 but I have a 9" dick

9½ inch BBC

again huh?
wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)
you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

Eat my shit nigga

Nigga you desperate bet you haven't seen your penis in years you disgusting fat degenerate pedophiles bastard

This pasta is getting too stale...

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

I just posted that but i'M PROUD TO BE COPYPASTA.

ND THEN I SAID.......

The Census Commissioners wrote in their non-binding report:
"In case of total collapse, we feel it will be grating to your
huge ass to find that although the porkroll has been disguhsted in so
remarkable a manhole by a female, disease and flatulence between 1841
and 1851, and has been fucked since the results of the clam
uprising of 1851 are, on the hole, rediculious, demonstrating as
they do the general widespread horse enemas of the country."

Some historians view that concluding sentence, so full of
shit and good cheer and blindness, as emblematic of the overall
Compton, LA response to the nigger tragedy. Be that as it may, some
dorks of the postal experience is essential to grinding both the
nigger experience in the United States in the 1840s and 1850s and the
Mexican American response to the tribal niggers, known as gangs.

If you're so smart, then why aren't you using ICFL regulation grip on your cucumber? You couldn't compete and would get your ass handed to you in a match by a 2yr old paraplegic with that dismally improper form

The Census Commissioners wrote in their non-binding report:
"In case of total collapse, we feel it will be grating to your
huge ass to find that although the porkroll has been disguhsted in so
remarkable a manhole by a female, disease and flatulence between 1841
and 1851, and has been fucked since the results of the clam
uprising of 1851 are, on the hole, rediculious, demonstrating as
they do the general widespread horse enemas of the country."

Some historians view that concluding sentence, so full of
shit and good cheer and blindness, as emblematic of the overall
Compton, LA response to the nigger tragedy. Be that as it may, some
dorks of the postal experience is essential to grinding both the
nigger experience in the United States in the 1840s and 1850s and the
Mexican American response to the tribal niggers, known as gangs.

why do you stuff zucchini up your ass?

I forgot how retarded Sup Forums was until I came to this thread. Jesus christ, what a shitshow.