RIP sweet meme

Still too high

>reviewed by meghan garvey
Dumb fuckin hipster cunt who only cares about shit when its convenient to her. Doesnt seem to care that xxx is a woman beater. Hope shes reading this. Fucking hypocrite bitch.

I'd say more of a decent 2

he's black so he can get away with it. she clearly wants to be black.

Same score as saturation 1

you're obviously new
a 6.5 is worse than a gangrape turned murder
goodbye career

forgot to attach the pic

that's actually like a 3 for p4k hip-hop ratings

Yeah, I'd rate it about the same. There's something oddly genuine about it, like X is actually trying to make art, but as a whole it's pretty mediocre. I hope this serves as a lesson in songwriting for him- he has potential. At least it's better than Brockhampton.

>Doesnt seem to care that xxx is a woman beater.

retard didn't read the review

a 6.5 on pitchfork for a black musician is like a 3 by normal standards

What the fuck pitchfork the best they can give an Alt J album is a 4.8 but this gets 0.1 below NOTM?

needs lower

I'd disagree with you with this dumb argument but given she has never reviewed anything but shitty trap rap (and lil b) I wouldn't be surprised if she attended one of those "I'm sorry :( put me in shackles :(((" things.

here you go

I'd give it a solid 4 desu

17>Everything Now>Lateralus

holy fucking shit dude

He got lucky with few songs and random meme status. On the other hand slump god on the rise

this is just sad

pitchforks white guilt forces them to rate every hip hop album over a 6

Disgusting.

They don't say it, but a lot of hipsters think that black people don't know better and so won't call them on shit like that.

Like on RYM, i've seen a lot of people from the SJW crew that wouldn't stop crying about Gira being a rapist give this nigga's shit 5s and say nothing about him. And this one actually is a terrible person.

If that's the culture p4k wants to promote that's the culture they wanna promote, who are we to judge? Just don't pay attention if ya don't like what they say.

>dude just let everyone do whatever lmao don't judge stay positive WEED LMAO feelthebern
you are one bland motherfucker

I really wish P4K had the fucking balls to give the correct score. This is just a bunch of pussyfooting.

Is she trans or just a guy crossdressing for fun?
No way that's a cis woman

Oh wow never mind, she is a real woman
must've been an unflattering picture lol

how autistic do you have to be to actually put this image together? it's extremely creepy

I don't know, I didn't make it. it's a classic.

Saturation 1, Saturation 2, and 17 are all trash, and the fact that people are hailing the first two albums mentioned as "original, refreshing, and game-changing" goes to show how one-note and un-inventive rap really is.

faggot

literally not an argument

Looks like someone doesn't like seeing freedom of speech or press sounds kind of leftist to me idk

that was actually a really good review

t. Condé Nast shill upset that we're recognizing the bullshit

t.Pitchfork staffer in what world is it creepy to compile images that were intended to be shared with the public?

this. they're doing nothing new. the albums are only a 5/10. so overrated

Mama raised a soldier not a bitch? And then he goes and makes this album?

Meh. He's a woman beater anyway.

I finally deleted my RYM account when the forums were near-unanimously hoping that GIra actually did rape her, because if he didn't it would make brave feminist artists look bad (and giving half-star ratings to the album that hadn't even come out yet)

how is this not cultural appropriation?

shes essentially doing blackface

Please stop giving Pitchfork credence.