Dark secret thread...

Dark secret thread. Time to tell all of your secrets and dark things no one knows or knew about you to the obviously not FBI.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8KujSauv_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My peepee gets like a stick when I look at pretty and soft benis.

i are moot

i got my son's girlfriend pregnant then grounded him. sold his car so he could pay for abortion. he insists he used condoms. ill never tell him the truth

I once killed an FBI agent. But don't tell mom.

I lost my virginity to my little step brother, I was 19 and he 13. I would dress up like a girl for him... Did that for about 2 years. Had sex with his best friend of similar age and both at the same time on a few occasions. I has sex with a 15 year old female when I was 23.

People think I'm a really good person but I'm a massive cunt and I'd wager that they would be disgusted by even 5% of what goes through my head on a daily basis. I'm just really good at hiding it.

Most of my dark secrets, I will occasionally tell people. Especially if it serves me.

Ex. Sad Childhood
>adopted from schizo mom
>adopted into insane family, worse than real one
>molested from age 3-8
>beaten from 8-12
>suicidal from 12-14
Worst part is that my "mom" started beating me because she was going insane and having an affair with my attacker's father. Needless to say, none of them got their just desserts.

Then there's stuff I keep mostly secret
>pedophile for life
>childhood fucked me up bro
>have a lot of fetishes, mostly around power scenarios

Then the stuff I never tell
>
>
>
AND WORST OF ALL
>

Once tried cheating on a long distance girlfriend of mine

Nothing dark but I am an asshole. gonna move out of my apartment two months early without paying rent and sticking my roommate with it.

2nd for minority of Sup Forums

I like penis inside my penis

2nd for ultra-sounding (docking-endo-penii, only for the seasoned)

I created a huge lie about a secret society I used to be in that was essentially the illuminati in order to get a friend of mine to cooperate and meet every demand I made. I would use fake numbers and text her telling her what she had to do, or else people in her life would be killed. To make it seem real, I intentionally made a car hit me to further insist that I would be killed if we didn't listen to the demands of this group of people. I got her to send me nudes, blow me and even jack me off, but never fucked her. Eventually I started falling in love with her, but I knew the only way I could keep her in a relationship with me is by continuing with the threats. Eventually i took it a little too far and she snapped and tried to kill herself, her father found her after she took a bunch of pills and they almost immediately packed up and left the state but not before going to the police. I haven't heard anything from her since, and I don't know whether she found out it was me all along, but I kinda miss using her for my own personal happiness. I also made her turn against the "love of her life" when I first started with all the lying. I made her believe that he wanted to rape her and use her and he was actually a child predator (he was 24 she was 17, online relationship) She believed me, because she thought I was in her life protecting her from all these "bad people" so why would I have any reason to lie to her?

For the uninitiated, having someone fuck your urethra with their penis. Male-only. Biological ffs.

cont;
I eventually started making her turn on more and more people in her life until it was just me and a few others that she could count on. I eventually wanted even more attention from her so I told her that I found out I had cancer and only a few months to live, which brought her to an all time low. after we broke up and she left the state, I got her best friend to stop talking to her by making up a bunch of lies and saying she had been black mailing me and taking advantage of me. Now her best-friend has been falling in love with me and I'm waiting until it's official so I can send a message to my "ex" and completely break her

i don't consider myself an evil person, I just don't have a lot of compassion for others. no clue why.

I'm working on a super flu virus that will kickstart the zombie apocalypse

Don’t tell me you never got ur urethra massaged with semen as lube

Thats a sad and sick story
And you know it

kys

That is called being a sociopath
Look it up

Because I live so far away, I make it a point to talk to my family every single day. 3 weeks ago I found out I have cancer.

I haven’t told them yet.
I haven’t told anyone.

honestly doesnt bother me in the slightest.

sorry if it offends you pussies. maybe reddit will be more suitable for your needs.

What kind? Stage 1?

i thought that too, but after doing a lot of reading on the subject it pretty requires someone being unable to tell right from wrong or feel bad about the things they do.

i know right from wrong and I can feel bad, I just don't care.

I gave oral sex to a super cute 9yo girl quite a few times.

Stage 2C colorectal.

pics or didn't happen

Steve, you fucking dick!

no pics but im pretty sure it did actually happen.

bmp

i know where cotton eye joe came from and where he went

I steal everything I want

Do you still have the nudes?

I steal minor things I feel like I shouldn't have to pay for. I steal a lighter pretty much every time I check out at a gas station.

bumpp

bmp 4 science

dark secret is you should die

no u

bermp

I once snorted and entire bong of Anime, i was fucked up for weeks

When I was 16 i took the v of my sister's 11yo best friend. were fuck buddies also

how do you feel breh

youre no different that anyone, dont think youre special. human fuck

I have a hot female friend since childhood, no chance to be with her but I found drops of her pee on the toilet lid. I licked it.

2edgy4me

Cant get hard when i have sex with gf because all i want is a blowjob. Yet everytime i ask or give hints i want a bj, I always get an excuse

After many years of thinking about it I finally installed Tor so I could look for on the dark web. I downloaded a number of from the dark web and kept it on an encrypted hard drive. Then I accidentally the hard drive and I'm not sure what to do next.

And before I forget, I should mention I downloaded such a great number of that I was paranoid my would find out so I started hiding the in the bathroom. When came home said I looked suspicious so I had to do some quick to get out of that sticky situation. All is well that ends well, I still her every time I'm in town and doesn't have a clue what I am up to. Serves right for being so stupid I guess, but my only fear is the will catch up with me soon and then I'll be fucked. Still can't believe I accidentally the hard drive

greentext please

i mean this
greentext please

Anyone else feel like seriously becoming an assassin to get rid of all the negative people you meet?

Secretly bi & I stalk people online to find out where they live

When I was ten I peed on me dog.

You are just edgy man. Fuck off with that shit. If it is fake nice edge. If it is true how can you be so dense as to not considering yourself an "Evil" person.

Tonight I'll give oral sex to a 8yr girl

I once threw a dead bird at a school bus.

how did that work out?

how did it work out? how did you meet her?

> using Reddit spacing
> advising others to Go Back(TM)
why don't you kys newfag

good lord man knock it off with the outrageous reddit spacing, you look like a complete retard

my german penpal came to visit me and i fingered her when she fell asleep

Jimmy Hoffa and DB Cooper are buried in my back yard

I ate the pipe and replaced him with a clone.

When I was 16 I decided it would be fun to not wear panties to class and flash the teacher

And that's supposed to say pope... Lol

sleepover @ my home

>sleepover @ my home

I have an incredibly shitty and annoying fetish to big titted women and bimbos with giant udders. I sometimes can't stop thinking about that when I'm horny. When someone asks or tells me to think about a girl/woman of my dreams, I usually think about girls that become (or already are) plastic whores and has huge fake balloon tits and pumped lips, or the chubby ones with cute facial expressions. Sometimes I dream about having a wife, that would become one with huge fake tits, which is why I'm kinda scared of talking to girls.
Right now it's controllable, but back in the highschool I couldn't stop thinking about it when I saw a pretty lady that I found nice.

No one could contain the spaghetti in high school.

Let's talk about this

But still, it sucks because I'm only attracted to plastic whores.

What do you want to know ?

how old are you? how did you point her to this?

terrible. we had secertly been fucking behind his back and one night she forced a creampie on me. i tried to stop but went along. i knew better but thought we would be ok since im 46. figured years of abuse on my body was enough to make me sterile. shes ending up having the child and he will put his name in birth certificate. she plans on leaving him i think

How do you feel about it now?

How did your body get abused?
youtube.com/watch?v=F8KujSauv_8

i have a little cousin same age of her

Kinda horrible. Not sure if I should follow it, or try to resist. I just sometimes want to get a girlfriend, love her, and without her paying much attention, corrupt her to become a huge boobed plastic cumslut that I would enjoy fucking and sexualizing, like Chelsea Charms, Elizabeth Starr, or even Lilly_4K.

tonight is my little cousin birthday party and she trew it at my home because her parents aren't here. My wife is also not here.

I actually really want to have a threesome with my wife. I want to see another guy fucking her while she's sucking my dick. I actually would find it hot if she called me while having sex with someone and pretends she's doing something else.

Im really weird I feel: I want to keep to myself in a relationship of just 2 people , but I desperately want to hear my girl moan from another dick. I think I want to just share everything, I love the thought that someone's fucking my wife

You have to tell him you fuckwit you can't cuck your own kid he deserves to have a life of his own. Otherwise its kinda like killing him in that you're robning him of his life. Although, if he ends up being a huge coward like you, finds out later, and then kills himself and/or the girl amd child then i guess it would end your inferior line all at once. If your genes are worth their salt you will do the right thing and he will be sad, but his life won't be over. The longer you wait the more your stolen from him.

Meh. You'll get used to it and maybe even forget about it in a year or 2, just socialize with more people and you'll be good.

How it went, how it made you feel, and pics for contemporaneous comparison

I think it will probably give him focus in his life. Ops a fucking asshole for not telling him but having a kid at a young age helped me a great deal. I would have ended up worse if it wasn't for my son

If he finds out it will be from her. which I highly doubt since he will be the one paying child support.

focus on them trips!!!!!!!

Gdamn. Greentext some bro love!

I sincerely hope this is bullshit. Just remember she will never forget, and one day she'll talk. I would pay money to have you doxxed

jealous much?

The bodies are buried in the backyard.
We are planning to kill the president.
The launch codes are ready.

This

QUADS of TRUTH

Tits or gtfo

>as far as I know going on holiday with wife + wife's sister and husband
>it's an 8 hour drive, they leave a few days before us (we'll meet them there)
>sister's house is empty. I sometimes go to the house to sniff underwear but this time I have a good rummage.
>find lube under the bed *lick it*
>can't find any used undies on the floor
>go to bathroom
useddirtythong.mpeg
>smell it, lick it, put it on my cock and start fapping
>as I'm fapping the smell of her crusty minge is getting stronger.Cum a lot inside the thong
>on the drive to meet them I start to wonder how long it will take for my spunk to dry. Maybe a day but also the material is not as dense as my underwear so I don't have a good reference point.
>during the 8 hour drive I panic a little but guess it'll be alright
>meet the sister and husband for lunch. After lunch they say "see you"
>they begin their drive home
>spend the next 2 days worrying that the sister will find the cum panties
>I get away with it

A few months ago my roommates cat got its hind leg stuck behind the dishwasher and ended up mangling it so bad trying to get free it required amputation. Neither of us were home for about a day and a half until she found him. He’s doing great until a couple days ago when I was carrying in a bunch of shit when cat 2 starts weaving between my legs and end up slipping pretty bad dropping shit on first cat (he’s not as nimble anymore so couldnt escape) and partially landing on him effectively breaking his last back leg and busting his lip somehow. Cat hisses and swats at me every time I get near now out of terror. Roommate comes home (she’s a vet tech with experience and at the best emergency animal clinic for about 300 miles) and i nervously make up some story about the two getting in a fight/him possibly sneaking out a back window that was “left open”. She rushes him to work where the doc says it looks like abuse given he was injured not too long ago previously. Roommate kicks me out and thinks I’m a huge cat abuser. She is livid and doesn’t believe anything I say and trying to change my story now by telling the truth will make me look guilty af. I don’t know what to do and am afraid I’ll get in trouble. And besides the month isn’t over Bitch needs to give me my space since I already paid half the damn rent

My in laws decided to put shelter over my wife and I's head since we just had a baby not too long ago.
They got straight up white chiuaua dog, and it hates me. In mexican, and I think its racist (although its previous owners were mexican so maybe they beat it, and it now accosiated races with fear.)
I tried bonding with it for the first month or so of living here, last time I tried I actually got a pet it without any aggressive behaviors, suddenly 2 minutes after pet and chill he bit me.
Got pissed off. Next day I was only one at home, put the baby to sleep.
Looked for this asshole, threw him in a rabbit cage, poured gasoline on him and lit him on fire. He just ran around for a bit, screaming then finally gave in.
Covered all the evidence, threw his body in a wind break little tree forest, washed the cage from the soot.(we live in rural area, so we have a designated trash burn area. Perfect cover.)
They came home and didn't notice he was gone till the next morning. Played the oblivious to anything dog related card perfectly. Of course, being an user and all I took footage of his dying moments.
Every time they mention his disappearance ill go excuse myself to the bathroom and masturbate to the footage.

The quads flatter your pathetic attempt at deflection. Anyway, who cares, regardless of what my motives may or may not be, the truth is: she will remember, she will talk, and you will wish you were dead when that happens. Except that this is all bullshit and you're trolling so whatever.

welcome to Sup Forums

Wow we have complete opposite views of a kind of similar situation