Got a question Sup Forums dont bump

Got a question Sup Forums dont bump

My gf just came back from a concert (some girly shit i didnt wanna go to) and told me she did shrooms while she was there

Is this degenerate? Personally i dont approve of drugs unless its weed then i can understand, other than that i want nothing to do with

Is my gf doing shrooms a red flag or am i overreacting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SP5JHLqXM8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's way more down to earth than you man. They're good for your mental health.

You are overreacting. Shrooms are perfectly safe.

Stop being such a controlling asshole

She's gonna dump you after she wakes up.

Mushrooms aren't bad at all, they're a mild psychedelic. Try it with her next time, who knows, you may end up enjoying yourself.

Shut up, you fucking hippie faggot. You aren't a fucking doctor. Woodstock is over. Fuck yourself.

Control her

if you had to ask on Sup Forums then you obviously have a problem with it... Nigga solve it. Here's what I would do. Leave that bitch she's on a mind altering substance behind your back and possibly hiding stuff behind your back as well. NEVER TRUST A WOMAN.

its hard to abuse mushrooms like someone with a drug problem would. As long as she's safe and not tripping out too hard she should be fine.

You don't know dick about life dude

Probably cause I'm fresh out of high school, you dick-for-brains.

are you an idiot

leave her but for a different reason,
1) because you sound really controlling and
b) because you sound like you guys have non compatible viewpoints on really important topics anyways

Well then do yourself a favor and lurk more.

Sure

Tell her that you're into furry shit that should throw her off

bump

You sound like a little faggot.

Drugs are everywhere and everyone does them. Every celebrity and any idol you hold has probably used recreational drugs such as cocain, mdma, mushrooms, or acid.

And ya know what? Theres absolutely nothing wrong with it. You should trip on shrooms with your woman and fuck the guts out of her while listening to your favorite music. You wont regret it.

I disagree. Stick to cannabis, cacti, mushrooms and Heavy Blue Morning Glories

You using the word "degenerate" should be a red flag for her, tbqh. I hope she finds someone better than you.

Yes you're over reacting.

Mushrooms have a slight halluncinogenic effect that can be countered by a large drink of orange juice.

Relax your panties a bunch.

You're full of shit too mate, pretty funny how many anons talk right out of their asses.

youre worried about shrooms but not the BBC she took in that she didnt tell you about you cuck

Orange juice? You must be getting some bunk shrooms.

i agree with this.
fucking degenerate? yes.
people can't say permanently changing yourself will be beneficial, but they act like god damned gurus or something and advise that it's safe cuz its natural... lol
be you. don't ask musrhooms to define you or acid. fucking chumps.

youtube.com/watch?v=6SP5JHLqXM8

Man you are an ignorant motherfucker, I guess that's why this country is going to shit.