Hey Sup Forums, depressed fag here

Hey Sup Forums, depressed fag here.
Is it bad for a guy to repress emotions?

No one cares anyway. Let it out.

But isn't it better to repress?
I will let it out if people want but if it's better to repress, letting it out will butcher it.

Absolutely. Similar to poop, you can hold it in as much as you want but it's still gonna force its way out eventually

Whether you want a healthy regular release or a gigantic fucking mess is up to you

kys my amgio

Why would u wanna repress it? It'll just make feel worse. Just let it out in healthy doses man

I guess you got a point.

Should I let it out here?
Maybe you lot can advise me.

I mwan how ever you want, but it depends on whats bothering you, if you mad or stressed exercise. If just sad then cry or something, like its better to talk ti people in that situation, but crying by urself isnt pathetic or anything, if its not like all the time tbh. Just do what you enjoy, and be yourself

Nope it is alright, just keep it in with alcohol, other drugs and deep hatred

and if this doesn't work, just go for a shooting rampage to take the edge off

yes its always bad

I don't know who I am anymore.

I can do that.
No guns in Australia

you mean no legal guns, get with the program OP

Lmao

Just find yourself, as gay as that fucking sounds. Fuck it man

I have no clue how.
I am just very confused about my sexuality.
And it's eating me inside.

ah fuck, you're one of them traplovin faggots right?

uh what.
I just like Dick, and no clue what about Females. If I like them or not.

just try it out and see how it goes

Society expects you to repress your emotions to avoid laying your burden on other people, which is bullshit, and friends and family are here to share your troubles with you.

It's easy to lose foot when you're going through a hard time after moving to a new place and you have no-one to talk to.

The best answer is go out, meet some people and make some friends. It will take your mind off things, and when you really feel down your true friends will be the ones who stay and support you, and they're not always who you think.

Got no one to try it on.
I love dick to the end of the world and back
But I find Women cute, and it pulls at my heart.
If I had to choose between a Vagina and Dick I'd prob take the Dick.

But I feel weird, whenever I see cute girls and what not.
Especially if I get feelings for them, because I know I like dick, and probably wouldn't work out because of it.

I already do that, but even then there are still problems I don't feel comfortable talking about with them.

Then spill it here, nobody knows who you are, and nobody cares about who you are. Few people will judge you and even if some do all you have to do is close the thread tab to end the conversation.

Let me show you: I'm a 40yo French guy living in Japan. I'm married with two kids and I enjoy being pegged with a huge strap on by hookers before cumming on their garters and licking it off like a good little bitch.

Everything I wrote here is true, and still nobody knows who I am.

I live in Japan next door to a 40yo French guy who has a wife and two kids. I think we need to talk. I'll be round later for a cuppa.

Well I did post this