youtube.com/watch?v=TBLVkZYgspM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zcbOfVKSMkA
rateyourmusic.com/boards/board_id=1
youtube.com/watch?v=k7DUB-zLvw8
youtu.be/kKCLSpUeozw
youtube.com/watch?v=1N1vHuhjLhs
youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you concern yourself with the opinions of people you don't even know, user?

>The Beatles, MJ, etc

Because they're faggots get iced

Imagine you're only hope in music being system of the down, Jesus Christ

>look someone has a taste in music

yeah fuck them

youtube.com/watch?v=TBLVkZYgspM

OC CUMIN THRU

Oh OP, do I have a treat for you.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zcbOfVKSMkA
>This song is an endurance test

is that meg on the drums?

seen the "i was born in the wrong generation" so many times that is not cringe anymore

Makes me laugh how the people here are the exactly the same, just replacing Queen or Bowie with Radiohead, Jefferson Airplane or Neutral Milk Hotel. Everyone's a hipster.

bump

nothing cringe at all about that. YOU are the cringe.

unironically kill yourself, faggot

[insert famous post 50s band], the list goes on.

try the decaf next time m8

My god, this slaps bruh

rateyourmusic.com/boards/board_id=1

youtube.com/watch?v=k7DUB-zLvw8
You didn't even post the cringiest shit they've ever done
2:46 -3:16 is fucking unbearable

>I mean megadeth and Alice in Chains still putting out good music

but you're posting here, so are you the same?

>that sound at 1:16

fuck, I cant even...

No, it was cringe. Godspeed is pretentious. You are wrong.

I've never been a 'le wrong generation' fag, but I'm starting to empathize with them a little bit

sort of agree, although i'll never admit to it

Why do all the edgy fags now write shit edm?

I'd rather have good underground music than a choice of only a few good records each year desu

lmao
just when i thought it was impossible for jontron to find a way to be even more retarded

youtu.be/kKCLSpUeozw

Don't get the appeal of this, but I wouldn't call cringe

this

this is only cringy when he treats entry level metal like the pinnacle of all music ever made.

Just say it's not your kind of music and you're good

why do ledditors love Queen so much?

where did i hear that exact opeing melody before?
is it some kind of synth preset that everyone uses?

you all just lost
youtube.com/watch?v=1N1vHuhjLhs

does brockhampton have the worst fanbase in music? (yes)

>uh it's alright I guess
>BUT THEY'RE GAY, 5 STARS
Harold Bloom was right all along

100%

at least most wrong generation or xxxtentacion fans are around 12 and will probably grow out of it, Brockhampton fans all seem to be in their early 20s

this is amazing

see OP - there is hope

Imagine being such a loser you base your identity on your sexuality

What's wrong with liking a great band? Homophobic much? Lmao

Yikes

>the runt from a litter of white children
lmao

are they wrong though? as obnoxious as they're being about it, I have no interest in listening to Lemonade solely because it is music made by/for black women. I don't really give a shit about it, why do you?

Is this the millenial Brokencyde?

What is the problem here? The responses are cancerous but I agree with Jon's original statement. Are you really defending Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, etc.?

SHOUTOUT

brockhampton fans are so bad i can't even tell if this is ironic

Not him, but I would say it's a bunch of strawman arguments (white people are trying to "lay claim" to Beyonce's song) and an attempt to create a genre that is somehow "taboo" for a white person to listen to (muh "cultural appropriation"). It just seems pretentious and elitist to me. Anyone can listen to any kind of music.

>I listened to top 40 that means all of today's music is shit

It seems like any time someone criticizes shitty pop music this is the rebuttal. It's not like Jon doesn't know that if he wades through 5 hours of shitty music he could find a couple good songs. People just want more and better music, and they don't want to have to look hard for it. I don't see what's wrong with that.

who listens to this shit anyway? are they children, or just generally embarrassing people?

That's exactly what I want to know user

kids in their early teens most likely

if these assholes are a gateway to better music, i honestly couldn't care about their hideousness

we all listened to embarrassingly bad shit at one point in our lives

I'm actually impressed with the taste in this pic.

I guess you're just some edgy tryhard faggot OP

you can still hate these guys and not be le wrong generation. ur not le wrong gen if you have a measured critical opinion on some recent musicians. these guys r tasteless / talentless hacks, call it when u see it, don't be preoccupied with not seeming lame, just have some ironic distance when you do it.

Both
New Post-Scene kids are sadly discovering them, you have the older fans in their early 20s now who listen to them for nostalgia (the "embarrassing people") and scumbags who only listen to them to go to their shows and hit on underaged scene girls who are already fucked up.

Also look up Ronnie Radke's background, he literally is one of the biggest piece of shit in the music industry. Killed a man like a coward too.

Nope, don't know about you but I never got into something that shitty. This is like Limp Biscuit level fanbase, but even they have a level of irony.

this is just subculture policing, the only reason it turns ppl off is because there's a moralizing element to it and it bleeds into more concrete political causes that a person (if youre anti-racist) would probably support on some level and then when you see this sort of thing you feel weird because you like agree racism is bad but then these ppl are telling you off and being condescending. hard to separate but sort of inevitable element of any cultural force going on today. "wokeness" or whatever is unfortunately treated as a subculture by a lot of ppl and its probably best to just ignore it and say alright, they're doing their thing i guess. only upsets ppl because of the whole mix with politics / subcultures. every subculture by definition polices who gets in and who is a poser or dilettante... like if you post shit in certain threads on here and you dont know what you're talking abt or you're trying to appear more knowledgeable than you are ppl are gonna respond KYS. idk man, its just the unfortunate response ppl have to subcultures and in this case its even more unfortunate mix w/ politics. i'm pretty far left, i say unfortunate because the subculture policing turns ppl off left-oriented issues because it seems so unwelcoming when I think the left can do good for lots of different types of ppl and can be and is a very welcoming, non-judgmental place in many communities.

>you say Taylor Swift
>I say Bjork
>you say Lady Gaga
>i say Neutral Milk Hotel
>you say Miley Cyrus
>i say Death in June
>you say T-Pain
>i say DeAtH gRiPs
>you say Ke$ha
>i say Animal Collective
>you say Justin Bieber
>i say Grimes
>you say Flowers
>i say Viper
>you want Gangnam Style
>i want Vordhosbn
>you need Rihana
>i need BL@ИK BAИ$H££
>you enjoiing disco party
>i play with Richard David James' Daimler Ferret Mark 3 tank
92% teens have turned to pop and hippity happity hoppity dab-dabbidy hippity hip hoppity hippie hoppie hip hop music. I you are the part of the 8% that still listens to real patrician music, copy and paste this message to 5 other threads. DON'T LET THE PATRICIAN Sup ForumsCORE DIE!

remember when PJW cited Hopsin as good music to combat the {{{globulelists}}}

He's not wrong tho

There's a good chance that JonTron was just trolling though

I hate those fucking racist, Music is universal, is human, its transcend race, age and nationality. Lemode, although not my cup of tea, is for everybody who likes the album, doesn't matter is that person is a 40 year old bisexual man living in Iceland.

This one dude I was talking to one time was convinced that U2 was good and that they had at least 3 classic albums. The retard even referred to them as post-punk lmao.

It was weird though because otherwise this guy's taste was alright (REM, New Order, MBV, Bowie).

>white women and non-black POC
I guess based upon that, this music is for black people and white... men? Why not just say "non-blacks, this is not for you"? I get that you have a special hatred for whitey (even though Beyonce ironically does her best to appear whitish), but at least learn the art of being subtle.

white people wrote on Lemonade anyway, it's retarded.

What? Brokencyde was made for millennials dude. The Broken! Came out in 2007. The age range of millenials is 1982-2004

>listen to beyonce
THIS IS NOT YOUR MUSIC THIS IS FOR BLACK WOMEN ONLY

>don't listen to beyonce
ARE YOU RACIST AND SEXIST OR SOMETHING WHY DON'T YOU LOVE QUEEN BEY

late 90s is Gen Z

you have to like it, you just can't talk about it except to say you like it

The Beyonce thing is the one that annoys me. People act like she didn't have a team of writers and producers working for who knows how long or like there's any substance whatsoever about the Jay Z shit when they probably planned out the whole thing together. She's a completely commercial vehicle like any other pop star.
I guess it's good people feel empowered by her music but it's disingenous to think Lemonade was anything other than a commercial product with a lot invested in it.

This is why Beyonce PR team is really good I guess. Poptimists always regard top 40 pop stars as ""artists"" but Beyonce always was something special, like she fooled everyone to think she is "above the rest" of the top 40.

You write like a schizo but you post is spot on. I like how you think.

Lil pump is straight up retarded it actually makes me a little mad whenever i see his face

>get iced
gotchu senpai

This but unironically

Good. Fuck Beyoncé. I can care less about shill number 50 telling me to listen to their cheaply produced music

>Vordhosbn

Would want mount saint micheal+micheal mount saint. Probably a severely underrated aphex song

lol

What's wrong with modern pop music? People cite The Beatles, which is pop. Are their singles somehow objectively better than every pop artist of today?

I can't believe Chester Bennington died for this.

you're the cringey one here, user
I don't like U2 btw

I swear to god this was a comment on that godawful fireflys song

Prepare yourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk