Story time Sup Forums

Story time Sup Forums

>Be me
>I'm in a 9 1/2 month relationship
>clingy girlfriend since 3 months in
>tolerable for the last 4
>talk to her about it pushing me away and she changes for a week
>last 2 1/2 months have been the worst, I've stopped caring about the relationship
>she tells me how she can't imagine being without me or finish classes if we broke up
>care about her as a person and want her to succeed
>play game with buddies where we swap phones and say off the wall shit to tinder matches
>gf knows of this, not a huge fan
>profile is a joke profile
>drunken and passed out in most pictures, bio is meant to just be for shock
>buddy doesn't know what fucked up shit to say to qt 3.14 so he just send "I probably would"
>she responds well to my bio and pictures
>decide to stroke my ego and play along
>chat and enjoy the banter, think hey, get some compliments then let it die
>she asks for SC. Figure hey, she won't SC me it's just an ego thing.
>she snaps me later the next day
>happens to be another day I get into with the gf

she starts with bs "wyd"
respond "cleaning, wbu?"
"Home alone bored, gonna watch a movie and drink some"
"Sounds like a shitty depressing night"
"None of my friends are in town"
So I take a gamble here, she's 18, and in college, probably into memes and edgy rudeness.
"You can be honest and just say you don't have any friends"
"Lol, you're right"
Blah blah blah
>Beating around the bush trying to get her to invite me over for the movies and drinks to inflate my ego.
>nope.jpeg
>so I just man up and ask "how about I be your movie buddy, we hangout see if we get along and if not we never see each other again" >"yea as long as you don't rape and murder me"
>"well there go my plans for the night"
>"who knows maybe it'll turn me on." (Which is shortly followed by "jk this isn't a bootycall")
>in the spirit of murder and Halloween time murder movies I say "I can be your Jeffery Dahmer"
>she fucking lIves this, she adores the movie

bump

Keep going dude. Digging the story.

whelp this had me intrested, here's hoping double murder suicide for op.

im drunk so i just read like 1/4th of it but dude end it im 19 and was dating a girl who was 18 she became so clingy and i ended it a year into the relationshi and never been happier

she was a solid 8-9/10 also but its not worth the smash when shes fucking annoying

Im hoping he posts. I wanna a hear this.

bump

Loves*
>I tell myself alright man block her and be faithful to your gf
>and then I tell myself she said it's not a bootycall, you're a respectable guy just hangout and enjoy the attention
>start to drive over, the whole way get nervous that her parents are home and are cops or some shit while I'm bringing alcohol
>then get paranoid she is underage and when I get there all I here is "hey, Chris Hansen, can you have a seat over there"
>get lost on neighborhood, flip a coin to decide if should bail or ask for her to come outside.
>coin says bail
>mind chooses ask her to walk outside
>she comes outside and immediately all Chris Hansen fear disappears, they wouldn't risk the bait coming to the car
>still scared parents are cops
> follow her inside
>no cops
>awkwardly sit on couch and drink a total of two beers each watching movies for hours and talking
> she changes movies or volume and grazes my leg
> assume it's on purpose, in head like nah son don't, but feels good man, 105lbs 5' ?" at 3.14 looking up at me.
>get a laugh from Friday the 13th sex scene where there is some creepy intense leg grabbing
>decide to imitate, we both laugh
> then keep hand there rubbing outside of leg gently
>she leans her head on me
>end up holding hands at some point
>think she's fallen asleep with my hand now on inner thigh rubbing gentle then intense while watching Hannibal lecter dance around with his mangina
>so I turn to look at her and see her gorgeous blue eyes looking up at me and before I have a chance to react she's kissing me
>so much tongue, almost pulled away. Said fuck it and reciprocated the tongue
>kept at that for a bit, and started rubbing her through her pajamas
>dick twitches and she feels it and grabs on
>it fades as I think of gf
>slip hand up and holding her face kissing
>hand back down feeling her tummy, her small perky breasts
>she's getting into it, unbuckled my belt and grabbed my manhood through boxers, I go in under her panties and start touching her

Chris Hansen wouldn't be there if she's 17, dippy. No one was gonna catch you with booze. That's funny. Lol

>watching Hannibal lecter dance around with his mangina

Son, I am disappoint.

>she's moaning, and getting super into it, I slip a find inside and it's so tight.
>tighter than my gf who claims to have only had sex at most 20 times prior to me
>oh man, then she stops me and I'm like ah fuck it was good while it lasted
>nope she just is repositioning to start sucking
>feelsgoodman.avi
>not even a minute and I'm having to stop her, never in my life have I had such an amazing blowjob but boys at this point I want the whole deal
>as soon as I stop she just looks up at me a glint in her blue eyes
>"do you want to go upstairs"
>noshitson
>we get up there and she strips down from her pants and panties immediately and climbs onto her twin bed
>still wearing mismatched socks and a longsleeve shirt
>the military training kicks in and I'm butt ass naked in .25 seconds
> I climb into this insanely small bed with her but still had all the room to move around with how small she is

I know that now but she looked 14 going on 15 and I didn't know for sure

It still payed off
A win is a win

Keep going man. She's cute.

>again with the immense amount of tongue
>thinking about gf
>dick confused on if it should be hard or not
>she grabs ahold gently and my dick quickly decided
>kissing her running my hands over her tight body tasting her skin she's just begging me to fuck her
>don't have to ask me twice
>slowly stick it in because I like to tell myself I'm well endowed and especially with how tight she is
>going for maybe ten minutes in missionary which again is not normal for me I'm on the edge
>let out the obligatory "oh fuck, I'm about to cum" I give the gf and the normal pause to let it pass
>"fuck me hard until you cum"
>hesitate because I don't usually get that kind of treatment
>come to and just fuck until im numb, a good 5 minutes after I came my cock is throbbing in pain and I feel so satisfied
>cuddle with her for an hour, hearing "it puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again from downstairs"

damn son this shits juicey

That's the gf not the new girl but more will be dumped once I get them the right size

when you fuck the current missus do you think about the blue eyed qt?

>she's coming down from the high of it all
>the kisses aren't so intense
>but I'm holding this small body against mine feeling every curve and the softness
>just amazed by how this encounter made me feel so much more alive than any moment in a relationship especially compared to my ex-wife or current gf
>somewhat scared she was just in it for a hookup in my mind I feel sad
>we eventually get up, move back downstairs and cuddle on the couch to finish Hanibal Lecter
>we sit for about 10 minutes looking for a fourth movie to watch and then we just talk, connecting more
>she says to me "I really didn't plan to have sex with you, but there is something about you, you made me feel safe and respected and that's why I wanted you

I haven't seen her since, she's back home. She's supposed to move here to me in January at my current station. However I have decided from the drive home that morning I can't let it keep on

Did that really happen user? It sounds a lot like a fairytale to me. You must be an attractive guy.

how old are you bro, would you recommend the army im on the fence about it?

>immediately realize I'm a serial committer and I get bored of a long term relationship when it loses the newness
>I love the feeling of having someone feel safe, loved and adored by me so much so they depend on me, but then when it gets too much I just want out.
>if they talk marriage and kids I feel at my peak of success and then it's downhill from there
>this girl is already ahead of the rest, she told me she doesn't want kids within the foreseeable future and a while before she even considers marriage, it gives me something to pursue but not have to worry about sneaking up on me too soon
>anyways we just talked for hours, until 6am
>I drove home and had a "come to Jesus talk with myself"
>decided I have to break up with the gf
>not necessarily date the new girl but have some fun
>well I woke up for PT at 10 after 2 hours of sleep
>so full of energy I haven't felt in months
>get out there running my miles, push-ups sit-ups and the rest like a new fucking man
>my apartment is near spotless now
>cars cleaned
>plus she's been talking to me all day long nonstop and it feels good Sup Forumsros
>still haven't broken up with the missus yet but it's on the agenda for when I return home on leave this next month.
>she won't know of the cheating because that's a garunteed an hero

21 and I'm Air Force. I don't recommend the army but AF yes. The army is trained to do and not ask questions. The Air Force is taught to question things but still do them and if it is something you must question for safety or health you just don't do it. AF is for a free thinker who can listen to orders when they make sense

that was a fucking beautiful story, round of applause

Honestly I feel the same way. Just recalling it for you Sup Forumsros today I'm expecting to wake up and it all be a dream

thanks man you've given me some clarity, hope the qt works out and all

Hopefully I blocked the pertinent things. Just proof that the bullshit bio paid off

I slipped up my face is there

>hope you cleaned the metadata.

You a pretty good lookin nigga OP

lmao well aint you just the qutest lil thang

It's a screenshot you big dummy

Honestly I'd say my bread and butter is honestly my idiot savant confidence on top of my 6-7/10 looks. Gotta keep in mind I'm sporting a dad bod from the mild depression I've been working through with the clingy gf mess

>Honestly... honestly
Fuck

fuck man just thinking about the soon to be ex, shes going fuck your shit up for a bit, like threaten to off her self and shit like that. been there done that fam

I know man, it's fucked. I did it to a girl I met in basic training, she was all the way in Washington state though so it was easier. This one lives two streets over from my home.

wew, not a spot i envy to be in, idk what id do. but i believe in you

why the fuck is her underwear so fucking huge?

They're like sleeper shorts or some shit. I like em man, silky and loose. Good for those pulled to the side panty fetish fucks

I used to go out with a real honey 9/10
She had it all.
To get to her I had to sit a 3 hour interview with her parents I shit you not. In that 3 hours I was watched, grilled and shown all members of the family to see how I got along with them.
I AM NOT JOKING
I was given the stamp of approval, informed by the mother that “you may date our daughter”
BTW ‘Father’ was a jet pilot inthe airforce.
More to it but I couldn’t be fucked telling, ok I’m too wasted.
Anyways heavy petting, mutual masterbation but never ant fucking because and I quote:
“I am saving myself for the man i am going to marry”.
Sure, fine,what ever.
We broke up after about a year cos she thourght she own me. Nup
Anyways about 2 years later a buddy confessed to me that when I dropped her off home she would bail out her bedroom window, go around to his place and fuck like rabbits.
He told me this and waited for the punch. I looked at him and burst out laughing, not what he was expecting.
She was ‘saving herself for the man she was going to marry’ (me) but still wanted to get her rock off.
Fuck I laughed, jokes on me but DILLIGAF!
DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK?
Love it, tell this story often.
No idea what happened to the bitch or her stuck up parents, don’t care

Vaguely reminded me because of the mention of parents.

I tried to flush the condom because I didn't know what else to do with it, i hadn't seen a single large trash can in that house. I didn't realize that low flow toilets meant no condoms will flush. Well her little brother found it just floating there today and told her mom. She says her mom wasn't mad but said to let her know next time I came over.

Also on note of your story that's fucked man. I've heard about that way too much. That's the fucked up way these religious girls are wired. Play pure for the guy you're going to try to trap but then fuck everyone else because they can.

Once dropped a condom out of the window of my car after a fuck.
Next day got out of bed “bout midday.
Mom wants me to wash my car for some reason???
I check the car and the condom is hanging off the rearview mirror.
Oops

100% right my friend

Also to that, the 3 hour interview to ‘protect’ their daughter a total waste of time. If she going to ‘slut’ she will slut.

A work buddy took time off work to drive his daughter home rather than she catch the school bus and interact with the boys.
Lost wages every week on this quest.
She still got preggers at 16!
Dickhead.

Nice dubtrips