S/fur

s/fur
Where to get munz?
Trickle-down economics are failing me because almost no one hires for all but the most mindless low-paying jobs.

>Where to get munz?
By having the already rich people accept you into their circle of the one percent.
>Trickle-down economics are failing me
Trickle down is very slow, but trickle up is very fast. In capitalism, you lose.

The only people who dislike capitalism are people who are too lazy and unmotivated to make it work for them.

expain the trickle up part, I'm dumb

id fuck a coon

do you have any desirable skills?

If not, acquire some.

gotta take the jobs you dont want. can't be picky. if you have to pick up shit, pick it up. clean toilets? clean em.

Yes, but no qualifications or experience due to not having graduated yet.

where i am even fast foods wages are starting at 10-11$ an hour with the government telling them they ave to because they need mindless workers and there's openings everywhere

But you get experience and qualifications from getting out and working.
Stop making excuses .
if you put half the effort into actually working as you do in figuring out why you cant work you would be rich.

When you buy intentionally overpriced goods, much of the overpriced part goes directly to CEOs and not workers like you.

Hot.

And then the executives buy nothing but overpriced goods themselves, so the money goes back into the middle class very slowly.

capitalists should go learn economics lol but even if they did they'd probably still be liars

Whoops, forgot to type anything.
How am I supposed to get experience when I need experience to get experience?
Or, at least, a qualification, but I don't have that yet.

The upper class, unlike regular people, can afford to hoard their money and assets, taking capital out of the market, making such capital entirely unusable.

what evidence do you have to conclude that the goods are overpriced?

Because YOU can't afford more? There are other economic agents in the world besides you, believe it or not. These other agents may be content with paying the prices on offer, they may not think they are overpriced.

Or they realize that the system increasingly concentrates money at the top while wages barely keep up with inflation or outright don't because certain goods/services increase by massive %'s resulting in tons of debt for the new working class.

>what evidence do you have to conclude that the goods are overpriced?
artificial scarcity

Think of the inputs into providing these overpriced goods. Employees are required to make the products, move the finished goods to the stores, sales people are employed in the stores to sell the goods. These employees are paid a salary who then spend this at restaurants, buy more goods from other stores etc.

A good example of this is how the cost of university increases far beyond inflation, with much of the added tuition costs not leading to benefits for the students.

You dont need it as much as you think you do.
What you need is to convince people that you can do the job you are trying to get.
I've done that my entire life with no problems.
I'm 44. I've been working since I was 14. I have zero high school education.
And I have had good paying, full time job with full benefits since I was 18. I'm currently doing very technical work for around $40/hr. I had no experience in the field I'm in now before I took the job .

Fuck university.

>fuck giving anyone a chance to get a job they enjoy doing

So you were grandfathered in before the paradigm changed. Good for you, doesn't apply to 99% of jobs now. About as useful as baby boomers telling people to call companies back, as if that doesn't get their application thrown in the garbage.

You dont need university to get a job you will enjoy.
once again, that's just a crutch and an excuse.

Name a type of product where this happens.

>grandfathered in before the paradigm changed
When did that happen?

Stop making excuses and go get the job you want.

Within the last 10 years post recession.

I've been at my current job only 6 years.

You are free to do anything in this world that you desire, whatever makes you happy.

What you cannot do, is force people to give you resources without offering something of value in return.

I want to be a scientist and researcher. Can't do that without a PhD.

food

But you had 20 years of random experience before that.

The reason university costs are soaring is because the government are guaranteeing the student loans. It's free money for them.

Remove this guarantee, watch fees drop like a stone.

>You are free to do anything in this world that you desire, whatever makes you happy.
Lying is rude, bro. If I was free to be happy, I would go be happy.

oh..
so Thomas Edison is a lie?

>The reason university costs are soaring is because
Is because money exists and some people like having a lotta money.

Yep.
But not doing what I do now.

you young people are so fucking dumb.
If you want something go get it.
Stop making excuses!

When was he ever a scientist?
>Thomas Alva Edison (February 11, 1847 – October 18, 1931) was an American inventor and businessman
>inventor and businessman
Are you retarded?

>If you want something go get it.
Shooting up the government is illegal.

I want all your money, give it.

Sooo nothing he did was scientific ?
nothing?
More excuses .

Do you know what makes great men great?
They do.
Great men make themselves great.

Food isn't artificially scarce because of capitalism but because of regulation which is opposite of capitalism