Sorry, but am i the only one who’s tired of all this Harvey Fierstein bullshit...

Sorry, but am i the only one who’s tired of all this Harvey Fierstein bullshit? It’s just inviting people to wallow in minor social traumas that really amount to some hurt feelz. Oh no, you had to “touch” a penis once twenty years ago? Did you survive? Let’s all sit together and cry! There are people in the world right now getting murdered, who can’t pay for cancer treatments or find a next meal. But the world is supposed to stop for some old dick touch? Suck it up, move on with your life and fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VtVFTuIZFYU
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59dce012e4b00377980c1299
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to be this young & edgy

youtu.be/VtVFTuIZFYU

Jews have a culture of all their women belonging to one rich man

If they don't admit its because he's jewish then they're just going to keep crying about it

Fair point well made user. I'm only triggered by it because has name ends in 'stein'.

this is hollywood has beens trying to relevant again.
they can get some parts in syfy or some other made for tv shitshow and get some cash
Harvey gets destroyed of course since a bunch of women wanted a payday

Is it still sexual harassment if the women put extra lines or more screentime into their contracts in return for fucking him?

i actually agree with the kid, i would totally suck harvey's dick to be rich

>Sex for money/career

Technically this is prostitution

And oh look, it's gloria allred dragging her feminazi cuntface in the mix again.

The longer this is on the air, deeper the hole under Weinstein. Weinstein deserves anything he gets for ruining movies with his "vision". This also helps people to remember that Hollywood owning jews are not our friends nor do see us anything but cattle. We sure might be tired of hearing about this incident, but if we are lucky, maybe this will help the masses

Always do the opposite of what Jews say

I suggest we start a group of males that have been touched by the hand of god(Harvey Weinstein), demand restitution

See some keks in this

Don't be so quick with admonishments. It's a slippery slope. There are perfectly decent pedoproducers who aren't pedofaggots who got some prime trim on the casting couch that will probably fall soon. These poor bastards will have their lives ruined by fame-hungry bitches whos parents gave the green light to have their daughters be their meal ticket by making them give up some strange.

They deserve better.

Well you got a point. He should be brought to justice, but compared to some of the other VIP pedos working in US & UK government & royalty, this shit is totally vanilla

Easy there. Theres good pedo and bad pedo.

There's good pedo where a guy talks a girl into doing what's natural, just a bit earlier than some.

Then there's bad pedo, where it's some mincing faggot pushing their degenerate fag lifestyle on a poor little boy who would have grown up to be straight, but got fucked up. Like Dennis Hastert did.

Fight the real enemy.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, pedo-fag

While yes, I agree with your points to a point.
This is still Harvey Weinstein we are talking about.
Also, there's this whole control that jews hold over Hollywood that seem to have gone over your head.

nothing will happen because he's a big jew in hollywood

celebrities already are above the law, big jews are that and then some

found the rapist

The oppersson of women is an important issue and goes beyond the kike conspiracy. Be it Jew, Gentile or Muslim, Hindu Buddhist or Atheist, it is important women never forget their place. Hopefully this will blow over soon enough and we can get back to it, but you know as well as I do that all this SJW/Womens Lib/Feminism/Blacks are Equal/Equal Rights for Fags shit started after we let these cunts start voting and making decisions.

They need to be reigned in, and it's going to take all of us to do it together.

gotta admit it would be fucked up to be called into the office of HR and made to fingerbang, eat out, or fuck the checkertoothed 65 year old hamplanet with a face like john candy.

fuck, i vomited in my mouth making that sentence, that seals the deal. normally i don't go for the whole feminist self victimization crap but putting myself in their shoes, having to tolerate that, knowing all my friends know but nobody is going to say anything about it?. thats some fucked up shit.

Oh like if you were a producer at nickelodeon or disney you wouldn't be soaking up to your balls in 12 year old starlet cooze if all you had to do was give them 3 extra lines in a show.

Yep

Shit. I mean oppression.

Dude! Turn yourself in!

For what exactly? I haven't done anything.

Wanting to do something and doing something are two different things, Mr. Fascist Thought Police.

You should see 68 Kill. All that shit happens to poor Matthew Gray Gubler.

This most likely won't blow over Anttinen soon. You better stay in Israel kiddo

I'd suck mad dick for a chance at a few million. This is just women bitching, I've completely tuned it out. That said, I think the medium of film pales in comparison to written and interactive media so I don't watch films beyond webm's and gifs. But still.

I think "had to" is a little excessive. They could have all said no but they decided to sell their bodies for their career then turn around and play the victim card when they could have just said no from the beginning.

I think you're late for your Womyn Are People 2 rally, cuck.

not everything is about the kikes. women are a bigger threat than they ever will be.

No its prostitution.

Not saying I don't get why they did it, I would let a nasty old man do basically whatever he wanted to me if I was a millionaire when it was over. Difference is I understand that it was my choice and I chose money and can't turn around and pretend to be a victim years later.

Tell your GP you're having thoughts of a sexual nature with 12 year old children. They can help you. Or throw you in jail when the Fed's find all that stuff on your computer.

man i dont really want to. i get that we're supposed to act like rape isnt a big deal to piss off the sexpositive attention whores and female-superiority crowd, but trying to imagine having someone disgusting coerce me into doing something that leaves a memory in me that fucks up my thoughts on sex being awesome?.. No, its not murder, but neither is ripping someones fingernails out with plyers.

I meant it kind of sarcastically like, "Yeah but have you heard of this shit dude?"

Don't be an edgy fuck. This is finally hollywood getting it's due. They should nuke that place.

Having to tolerate that? Was Lowe's not hiring?

There's no stuff on my computer. Just having an opinion and attraction isn't illegal.

And I don't think a GP can help, unless Pfizer has suddenly found a way to make a 13 year old ariel winter not be hot.

>faggot

Yeah go get AIDS.

>There's no stuff on my computer.

I'm sure that stuff is buried in your browser cache.

>men being denied an opportunity in the industry because If the jewish machinen
>those who get a shot have to be slaves to the said machine
>"we should protect the machine because muh opression"
being this 6 trillion gorillons

fact: if it weren't for faggot pedos in hollywood, we wouldn't have to listen to corey feldman do that terrible song today.

of course that cunt Gloria Allred is representing all of them. the whole thing smells fishy to me. I wonder what he really did to get outted by all his fellow Jews. probably a power play by his brother to take over the whole company or some shit

Pfizer needs to make a pill to kerp me from being attracted to that jailbait from Henry Danger, the guy. I think his name is Jace.

Just like every bitch who got dug out in Hollywood. They talk all this shit but didn't do nothing because money, glamour, fame, mansions. It makes it easier to swallow dick. Them not saying anything made more "victims" but they were OK with it when Halle Barry got pounded out by BillyBob on screen.

So where do we need your friends then Shlomo?

haha i didnt even know the reference you were making. i know you were being sarcastic. i guess im in a weird empathetic mood tonight. i usually get on just to see what i can say to piss off feminists/libtards/snowflakes for lulz, but im tired. im tired of the world being fucked up. im tired of playing a part in what makes the world fucked up.

my man Dan dindu nuffin

this is stupid. jews are bad, yes, and they need to be destroyed, but we can't destroy women without some serious issues for the species. therefore, they are the greater threat to our lifestyle.

all the sjw bullshit is women.

Well it's hard not to feel sorry for this darling.

This user gets it.

Fuck 'em. Bunch of shitshows anyway, amirite?

I hope that one day, you gotta go to jail and a nice cellmate named Tyrone who really smells bad and isn't overly open towards reason asks you to touch his dick.

>I understand that it was my choice and I chose money and can't turn around and pretend to be a victim years later.
You may understand that, but if in years to come every other talent(less) starlet who has ever passed through their hands and made millions comes out and says ''me too'', then your continuing credibility as a money spinning celeb able to move in the right social circles may depend upon you also coming out and saying "me too".

what? i was being hypothetical. Aside from the HR bitch, i like my job.

>overly open towards reason
lol

Nigga what? irl or he plays a kid who gets diddled by producers and shit?

It's fake it's just a movie. His character gets fucked over by mean bitches.

is it really jews or is it people who've adopted the worst behaviors of the jewish stereotype? i mean, if we get rid of them, other people take their place and we're back where we started. what do we do? just keep killing people off until only out favorite five are left?

Nigga you'd do it for a mansion in Paris. You'd do it for nobody in your bloodline to EVER need money again. You'd do it for the world to know your name on the big screen. Diamonds, pearls, gold, glitter. Anything you ever wanted at the drop of a hat. For 7 minutes of degenerated degradation it too can be yours.

>"Oy vey, yes goyim jews are breaking bad, much agreement. We good now goim?"
>So should we do something then?
>"Oh no goyim, don't touch the jew, muh opression"

oh I see. thanks

Would anybody say any of this on another platform or IRL? A lot of these posts I feel the same, but if my face was connected this society will have your ass. Twttr, ig or fb ppl can see you.

Well, whatever gets the traffic moving faster.

I wouldn't be joking around if it was real.

user, this is the basic concept of revolution. In all historical moments. Take out the king because he's fucked up...then all the degenerates stare at each other like "now what". Then the re-clicking commences. See your a smart one user.

gotcha

that's the point im trying to make. if you get made an offer you really cant refuse, you'll do some disgusting shit for it. anyone would. yeah, the deal is made and you get rewarded, but it leaves you with the realization that your dignity had a price, and now other people in your field of work know that. other people who might have deep pockets too.

power attracts power attracts power attracts power. every monster is just the living corpse of a hero

Well, obviously not. It's why this place is great. You can say what you really want/feel and you don't have a bunch of faggot SJW's hunting you down, shoving their phones in your face and demanding everyone who employs/loves/is related to you fire/dump/reject you.

Having unpopular opinions used to be able to be had in the old days, but thanks to women and their nagging harassment campaigns, and the adoption of it by guys who are just trying to get laid.

Case in Point, Vice Game reporter Sam Kriss who said that any guy who plays any video game is a misogynist. Of course a bunch of chat logs popped up of him bragging about how he'll get a big house when his parents die and purportedly harassing some girl to have sex with him. Which goes to show they only spew their bullshit to come across as sensitive and progressive to get laid. Now he's posting up his cuck "i'm so sowwy for sexual harassment" essays.

To throw the kikes a bone, it's a bit of both. Of course the power corrupts and other's can pick up the behauviour. But the issue ties into many things other than just some pedos and this scandal. There is a long history with jews having a total control behind the scenes on Hollywood. All the major studios are under jewish control, many promising directly and actors have been destroyed because of this control and countless films have been ruined or lost all together. Even if this does not prevent further scandals, harming the jewish control still is a noble goal that will only benefit cinema

It won't be long before a couple more go down and they cry antisemitism.

Then we'll see who wins. Jews or Feminists.

If the jewish machine takes damage the one who Windows are men, you and me. It has been wildly know that the sjw agenda is by large pushed by jews since that limits the possibilities of the western man. This is why you have to leave the sade zones and follow the cancer to its source

>throw the kikes a bone
My sides. You guys sure this ain't ylyl

Meant wins, fucking mobile

Jews...explain.

hey BBC

Explain what?

Harvey Feirstein is the gravelly sounding gay guy who played the makeup artist brother in Mrs. Doubtfire.
Different dude. He likes the cock, not the pussy.

I don’t know who I hate more - Dianne Feinstein the dem cunt from Cali or Gloria Allred the feminazi Jew ambulance chaser.
Can’t wait until the news is about them finally dying.
Hopefully painfully like Cali mud or rock slide somewhere.

>Man trades career opportunities for sex because he can
>Want to defend him because it's a nothing story and women are shit
>But he's a jew
So conflicted.

don't be fooled, someone is sending these women to the media to tell their stories. Fierstein probably pissed off some bigshot in holywood, and now the powers above (insert your racist demonic group here) decided to destroy his career without a chance for redemption. Tho it is becoming an overkill like OP is saying.

You’re a dumbass.
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59dce012e4b00377980c1299
Fierstein is not Weinstein.

I agree with him. This was women giving in to sexual advances to advance their careers. Nobody has to be an actress and work for the Weinstein company. They wanted to be in Hollywood and allowed themselves to be used sexually to further their careers. Especially since this guy expecting sex from any woman he met wasn't really a secret.

>talks about Harvey
>probably pissed off some bigshot in holywood,
> the powers above
>not naiming said powers
>"saying jews is racism!"
>"listen to OP!"
Your Israel is showing

you don't know how life traumatizing it is touch an old disgusting penis you don't want to touch

it's all part of the plan

Nah, more like I'm just sick of social media trying to brain wash all females into thinking they can get free money if they ever regretted willingly touching a penis once and lie about it being willing.

millions of dollars and not giving a fuck will cure that

is that million guaranteed or did I just touch an old smelly penis for a mediocre sitcom that doesn't pay shit?

>but putting myself in their shoes
so, you admit, you wear women's shoes...

yeah well my dad can beat up your dad

Let's be honest user, there is no plan nor notable organization, only some anons runing solo, trying to make a difference

who is this bitch? Never heard of her before. Don't care how many dicks she's touched.

Hollywood mentality. Anything for fame even for 5 minutes chance. But of course, let's pretend we are the victim later on.
Mentally ill degenerates tryna play Virgin Mary. As if this whole sex for jobs is something new and only happen to women. Male actors had to endure the same shit too but they learned not to make a fuss out of it because it was their choice. Since these fucking women are so demanding about equal treatment then why don't they just shake it off like men always do? I guess once a bitch always a bitch....

Its a western world wide distraction story, because democracy is a fucking lie

>Male actors had to endure the same shit too

sauce? never heard of this.

Fuck off, troll. Go back to Sup Forums.

Google it, lazyfuck.