Why are Europeans so weak now?

Why are Europeans so weak now?

what?

Jews

america

Motherfuckin politics

after ww2, any one who did any thing , hold positions of power etc, got rounded up as a colleberator and shipped of to gulags to be killed.
they culled the strong that would rise.

then the survivors were put under propaganda, as the ruling jew (they practically own everything) feared another uprising (there is a nice bit about it in one of the engineering consent vids.

>strong
The economy of Europe comprises more than 740 million people in 48 different countries.

thinking getting a bunch of depressed, unemployed people to put on a uniform and stand in formation makes them strong. sorry faggots but you were never strong, we stacked little hitlerbois up like cordwood all across europe and africa.

>we stacked
I take it you're an ameritard ?
>little hitlerbois
At least you got that one right, you massive faggot. You fought a bunch of teenagers and elders on the western front and still bitch about it to this day. Then, after going all out on a bunch of kids who slaughtered you like sheep on D-Day you let half of Europe be engulfed by the red cancer which triggered the cold war and made you shit your pants about being nuked by your Russian ''allies''.
What a bunch of complete morons.

Speak for yourself americuck

America is the homeland of degeneracy and filth. If it wasnt for your retard self loathing "muh white men are oppresive" narrative the world wouldn't be as shitty. So, when you decide to criticize other countries, take a real long look at yourself and your fellow americucks, put a noose around your neck and fucking end it all.

Ww2 fucked their contries up so bad they are still recovering economically.

add them all up and their gdp still doesnt match the US, even with 2x the population. europe is weak as fuck.

Speak for yourself french fag......

Actuallt im not even trying to open this thread, i just wanted to call you french.

Funny how these "morons" complete decimated german forces and then the allies end up sacking berlin because hitler was too proud and foolish to surrender leaving the remaing women and children at the mercy of his enemies. But we are the morons...

Did you just insult my baguettes you fucking infidel

Take that back or I will call a mohammed on ur ass

These.

Odd since degeneracy and filth had proliferated in many dying empires long before the US ever came into being.

The majority of their alpha males died in ww1 and ww2, what was left raised a generation of betas, who raised a generation of cucks, who raised a generation of autists.

and now the cucks and autists will be killed off by muslim immigration.

You are the morons for fighting on the wrong side of the war, you fucking imbecile. Your grandfathers died for nothing, Hitler never wanted war with the UK nor USA, but he had no choice after Churchill fucked it all up. He begged the UK to reconsider and fight together the soviet cancer which ruined half of Europe for half a fucking century, but of course you don't give a fuck about that, you think you saved Europe, but you left it to rot.
Then you almost started a nuclear war that could destroy the whole fucking world because your ''allies'' turned out to be not so fucking great, just like Hitler predicted.
Communism ended up ruining so many more lives that the nazis did it's not even funny. How the fuck are you going to claim you're the good guys ?

i like how hitler refused to surrender but still pussed out like a bitch instead of making a last stand. i feel like stormfags might have at least one leg to stand on if their almighty fuhrer at least went down fighting.

Thousands of years of cultural development will be conquered not with a bang, but a whimper. This is the death of Western Civilization, and it is met with celebration.

I know this Malay dude who says he's glad the Jews are assraping white people like they once did to his country.

Because of nazis. If nazis didn't happen there wasn't this guilt and active anti-racism undermining western progress.

1. Guilt
2. Progressivism
3. Americunts

What would be the point in that? To give Stalin a trophy to drag through the streets of Moscow?

thousands of years of pushing mulims as far away as possible, only to have one pussy ass generation invite them back to conquer europe in a few decades. let me know how those progressive policies hold up under sharia.

you mean like they did with the rest of the men, women and children who died holding berlin while he snuck off to have a nice, quiet, painless death?

hitler was a spineless faggot who cooked up a superiority complex and served it to a nation of people lost and recovering from defeat, making them think they were invincible only to find out they were still just as fucked in 1945 as they were in 1918.

It really wasn't that way at all. You seem to have a limited understanding of that period in history.

ITT: nazis trying really hard

And u do? Please tell us more time traveller

Poor whitey fearing a muslim, thought u were "master race"?

nigger detected

>the US,
relais on europe. US steals german technology, which is european money.

I think they were weakest when they were all sucking their faggy artist leaders dick like a bunch of mega cucks.

don't mistake fear for tactical propaganda

>nazis
>european

is Sup Forums literally retarded? nazis killed more europeans if anything. maybe we should've let them kill all the europeans if all we get are autist larpers from r/pol

>All of Europe is the same.
Just a reminder that Europe isn't a country. There's no European culture, society, language, people or anything. Each European country is different and even those countries have huge regional differences.