I am looking for the email address of a domino's corporate employee higher in the food chain...

i am looking for the email address of a domino's corporate employee higher in the food chain... once again i am a lonely hourly employee but have been greatly wronged by my district and regional manager and i am provided with no one higher to complain to.... /b i am not looking for any kind of army i want to fight my own shit i just really need an email please help.... ill continue with tits...

some teen tits

some great ginger tits

hot brunette teen tits...

some gorgeous tits

Call the owner of your chain. You'll likely be fired but the other managers will likely be chewed out.

more hot ginger tits for my cause

What happened?

it is actually a corporate chain no owner...

i went through all the corporate steps to recieve next promotion/raise/benefits, with meeting all the qualifications, my district, and my regional manager in my store they told me i had to wait regardless of there qualifications

im living paycheck to paycheck and while we are all kinda losers on here, ive never worked hard for a company, or done a better job. also with my general managers blessing... i cant get shit

i lost my cool for the first time ever in over 3 years of management because i couldnt afford to feed my self and cat and they let me go for " unprofessional behavior" after running better numbers then that store had seen in years

mores tits for any answer

alll i want is someone to email who isnt Ron Louwers... more tits

They're trying to get you to quit so they won't have to pay you more, or give you any entitlements. That kind of employment is a revolving door, meaning employees come and go at a quick rate so they never really stay long enough to rack up raises or entitlements. Unless you go into management you really won't get much. Once you reach a certain employee level, they'll make things hard on you tying to get you to quit. Cut your hours, more and more tasks and shorter time to do them in. Just making your life as shit as possible. Sorry Sup Forumsro.

tits make everything better... kinda

i am... well was one step before getting my own store.... they desperately need new GMs... in three years ive spoken with the president of the company, talked about what could happen, he was a great guy. i have no means to email above my reginal, though i know several people high in corparate

all the tits for an email

i dont know what else to do

while ive been on /b for the better part of a decade ive never asked for shit... im a pure lurker but now i cant think of shit else to do but beg more computer savvy ners to simply find an email... and not blow it up

from the high up i spoke to, dominos is genuinely a company that cares for its employees. its just when a district or regional bonus is in question we suffer

i just beg like the pussy i am for one of u internet gods to use your power for good and just link me an email i can tell what has happened at my location..... MORE TITS

i just beg u internet gods for an email i can send something to who isnt my direct boss who hates me and wont delete my email cause it has my name on it

AS ALWAYS MORE TITS!!!

tits never get old... unlike my request

and even if they do i need help and wont stop

any request besides plain tits

cause ill pretty much do anything

no stop

i have nothing left to loose or do but ask /b i can keep this up all day

lose not loose***

grammar not included, i am on a mission tha i will not give up on.

this one is not really hot but here u go

more tits