What does Sup Forums think of suicide by trying to climb Mount Everest without experience?

What does Sup Forums think of suicide by trying to climb Mount Everest without experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Romero
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its quite an elaborate method of suicide

You are less likely to die by shooting yourself in the head

Expensive

Sounds expensive and stupid

Good luck getting a licence.

Everyone climbs Mount Everest now, it’s a tourist attraction.

not like he's going to need the money afterwards

this, you can pay sherpa's to do the hard work and baby you up to the summit

Idiotic, you will gain XP and level up while climbing the ME.

kek

If I wanted to climb Mount Everest for being someone who climbed it, I would go with some tourists. I want to climb it myself so I can have a high probability of dying while trying and a small to succeed

Its a form of natural selection. How can you be against that?

Bullshit, just unequip your clothes and it should work

It's something that most of you pussies will never even dream of attempting, but you'll sit there and tell yourselves that it's easy.

You kids are so fucking terrified of being even slightly uncomfortable that you probably won't even go outside when it's cold out or dream of exercising.
Fuck, most of you are so afraid of being uncomfortable that you struggle to get out of bed in the morning. God forbid you develop any kind of willpower.

13yo did it and you wanna die there?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Romero

Wtf, just climb up. fuck that license. Are they going to jail your dead body?

Pretty epic way to die. If you're also concerned about not being forgotten in a few years then there the benefit of being recorded as dying on everest. Tourists mainly do based camp and it's pretty safe. You have to sign up to do the whole climb if you have any chance of staging it so it doesn't look like an hero

who want's to an hero to get famous?

It is easy. A 13 year old boy did it. An 80 year old man did it. A guy with no fucking legs did it. Everest is a meme mountain, there to part wealthy people and their money.

Just assuming that someone wanting to an hero probably won't be leaving much of a legacy.

Reach the top, put in in your ass a 10by10 and be the highes person on earth for ever.

cold

I wonder how many people who have climbed Everest didn't go to University

Good question, OP. I've always thought going out with a bang would be an incredible way to go, and this method in particular.

I'm not suicidal, but if I was I'd like to think I'd have that final motivation to have one last incredible experience considering there'd be nothing to lose.

Live streaming yourself driving a bus into Area-51 would be great. Like trying to explore a high level area as a noob in an RPG.

Kek, it's not like you can hop off a plane and take a cab to basecamp

Pretty cool

Go to Yellow stone and jump in a hot acid pool in front of a group of tourists.

Expensive, but death or otherwise good outcome.
If fail, die.
If succeed, glory and/or bragging rights.

OP I like the idea. Just remember, you trying to kill yourself so skimp on the oxygen tanks and electric socks and instead spend it on LSD and GIN to take with you. Also wear a butt plug the entire time justs for the keks. If you survive write about it and profit!

what expensive you dumb shits if hes gonna suicide doesnt need anything

Painful way to die
Cold kills you slowly

You deserve those trips user. Grade A post son

You can’t make it through the Kumbu icefall by yourself off season. So you’re gonna have to go with others.