Have you ever had sex with a guy ? share your experiences

have you ever had sex with a guy ? share your experiences

I once nutted on a guys balls and then licked em clean in a bathroom at my college. Later had my ass eaten in the same place.

Source: bi guy

Met a dude on Craigslist, sucked his dick a few times and it became a regular thing. Eventually he asked to fuck me. I'd never had anal before but I was comfortable and let him hit it. It hurt at first but I got used to it after that. He fucked me on a few more occasions after that, always doggy style bent over his bed.

One time, before he arrived he asked if his buddy could join, as his buddy needed to bust a load too. So I started off with sucking off my friend first, completely nude. His buddy walks in and sees me sucking. He grabs and spanks my ass, then they both lay down and I suck both of them until they're nice and hard. His buddy is uncircumcised.. First uncut I've seen in real life too.

Eventually his buddy gets behind me, puts on a rubber and proceeds to fuck me harder than I've ever been fucked, while I'm still sucking my friend off.

At one point I have to pull his cock out of my mouth just to catch my breath, while I'm getting railed super hard. It was fucking awesome that, just wish he had a bigger dick. Eventually the buddy cums in his condom and pulls out, and then my friend mounts me bent over on his bed and takes his turn fucking me too. His cock is definitely bigger and feels better. He pounds me for all he's got and cums in the condom too.

Was the hottest sex I've ever had.

how to shave

yes

fuck trying to be straight. I give up.
gay sex stories get me so hard i literally can't even stand it anymore.

LOL yep. I'm the OP of that post.. Tbh I considered myself completely straight until i was about 26.. I was single at the time, and really curious what it would be like to suck and fuck a guy. I figured you only live once, why not try it, if i don't like it I won't do it ever again..

.. Ended up liking it. Lol.

thanks. honestly.
I just jacked off to your tale and came so hard self-inserting as you i can't even describe.....

I guess I'm going to have to give it a try. Terrified of a rl random hookup like that though - I'm not very big and worried I could get robbed or hurt in some way.

Are you gay now or still fuking chicks as well?

I once met up with two guys from Craigslist, it was my first time with a guy. I sucked them off and let them fuck my ass then they came on my cock. If you guys want it in more detail let me know but that's the basics.

Honestly I used Craigslist, and chatted with the guy via text for a bit before we met up. I suppose there's always a chance you could be robbed or whatever, so I usually left my wallet at home instead. I'd recommend not inviting anyone to your house, ask for them to host instead.

Also might help to send a few pics back and forth first.. Chances of someone sending you their dick when they're planning on hurting you is pretty low. Most guys just want to get sucked/fuck and to blow their load. Just try to find a guy that's cool with being your first and isn't too pushy.

Have a gf now actually, so I stopped messing around with guys for the moment.
Gf knows I am bi and knows I've had sex with guys before.

thanks for the advice, friendo

Nice :) Wasnt she freaked when you told her? I was never brave enough to tell my gfs that im bi

Several times, all from Craigslist.

Some were pleasant others were not. I think my favorite was meeting a guy in an alley.

3 guys 1 night.
All Craigslist. All different locations.
>first guy cums in my ass
>second guy does as well
>third guy does then goes to eat it out of me
>Mfw he said he didn't realize he came that much

Keks were had

Helps if she is sexually open to new ideas too.. Depends on the girl I guess. Mine was fine with it, we all have a past.

You could for sure get robbed and for sure get hurt if you act up.

gay trick rolls are my bread and butter.

From someone in the business of robbing gay folks trust me don't ever host and don't bring anything of value. Maybe even get a burner phone if you're everyday phone is valuable. Have a phone tho! Be safe man you never know who you're dealing with.

And for the record I don't rob gay folks because I hate you all. It's just a crime metrics thing. Easy as hell and you'll almost never contact the fuzz.

So you're one of those that intentionally robs people, but tell us to not bring anything valuable. Lmao. Asshole.

user please.

I suck my own penis frequently. I don't know if this counts.
I also put my penis in my anus, but I never came through that.

Well the first sex I ever had was sucking my schoolmate's cock after we had a swimming class, in the dressing room. Actually he was my best friend, I was 12 and he was 13 years old, I sucked him and then he sucked me, he even nutted but there wasn't a lot of cum since he just hitted puberty.

Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1:27 - And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Genesis 19 - God sends two angels disguised as men into the City of Sodom where the men of Sodom threatened to rape them. The angels blind the men, and God rains brimstone upon the city

Think about your mother. She raised you to be a man of your own household and family. Instead you chose the way to shame her and indulge in pleasures of flesh. Think about your father. What would he think about you ending up being a filthy fucking faggot? Your siblings? When you get old, you will regret what you've done in the youth. Also when you die, God has a special place for you in hell. Repent and correct your path. Even though you shamed your family, God gives everybody a second chance.