What is the best way to flirt with milfs?

What is the best way to flirt with milfs?
And where can I find the single milfs?

Pump

Badoo

Stand outside the school gates at home time and compliment there kids when they collect them.

I was fucking a 44 year old when I was 24. We worked together for a couple months. The work required us to travel, so we were roommates. It was awesome, but I'm glad it ended when that job ended. We lived in across the country from one another. She had a daughter that was a year older than me.

Best place to find single milfs? Tuesday during the day at your local topless bar

Hang out with ones in downtown bars or chat one up on a dating site. Get her number and name. I've slept a few milfs and got nudes from plenty of 33 and older women.

Aye you lucky bastard. Ever meet another like her?

Bump

bumperino

i work with 2 milfs, both banging bodies and both like me.. problem is that they both have no idea to turn friendship into sexual relation.. i am open and just waiting for them to give me a sign.

Nope. She was a lot of firsts though. First milf. First bush. First Latina. She could suck dick like a vacuum cleaner, and I could cum inside her without protest.

Hi, when I was in my early 20s I fucked a grannylike woman who looked similar to your pic related.

I just happened to meet her in a bar at the right moment. She was depressed her husband had found a younger woman etc.

But trying to flirt with older women is a hassle. They generally don't want to be seen with younger guys. Your best bet is to get them alone somehow. Try chatting them up at the bar, and see if you can isolate them from people they know.

>go to supermarket in middle of work day in rich part of town
>put a few normal thing in cart so as not to look weird
>put a pineapple in top area/kid seat part
>turn pineapple upside down
>stroll around area of store with Milfs
>Profit

(Upside down pineapple in cart known signal for swingers)

(also be in shape and reasonably attractive).

Nice, maybe the best advice I ever got about this topic, thanks mate

Forgot to add, you can sometimes meet on tinder etc, but older women are usually looking for older guys. Because they like to pretend they want a relationship and whatnot.

POF and OKC can yield some results

Have you tried your local MILF store

Bump it like a polaroid picture

hey, the jerk-store called. They are running out of you.

You are both 3rd graders. My 5th grade brother can say more shit than both of you. God go back to red.dit my newfags.