Sup Forums, I need your advice on something, since you're probably the ones most qualified to give it

Sup Forums, I need your advice on something, since you're probably the ones most qualified to give it.

I'm a nurse-orderly at a nursing home, been there for a year so far, I work the night shift on the west wing. It's not that tough, since most of the residents are so old and medicated that they sleep the night away, only rarely dying or stroking out or getting up to eat their own poop or something. I usually wind up playing with my DS or reading at the nurse's station for the full four hours I'm on watch alone, from 1 to 5.

However, a new patient arrived a month ago, which got my attention. A seven year old girl that was in a car crash that killed her parents, and took her legs, right arm, and right eye. As a ward of the state, and so messed up by all the trauma mentally that no foster parents would touch her, she got sent here when she got out of the hospital. God, she's so cute, she's half-japanese, but has blonde hair, and the rest of her body that didn't get cut away is just perfect, she used to be a gymnast, it seems. I've had to answer her call button several times so far, when she's had to use the restroom in the middle of the night, which meant carrying her from her bed to the toilet, then holding her as she used it, and she always looks away from me when she did so, blushing a little bit.

Anyway, my question: Should I stick it in her pooper (among other things)? I mean, she isn't going to be able to resist, and I can go in there when she's asleep, then cover up her good eye and mouth before she even knows I'm there, with all the drugs she's on. She's so messed up mentally that she probably wouldn't tell anyone, considering she's barely talked to all the shrinks they've had her seeing since the accident. I'm a pretty gentle guy, and there's plenty of lube around here (obviously), and it'd be pretty easy to clean her up afterward, too.

Anyway, what do you think, Sup Forums? Picture somewhat related.

Fuck man it's 1045 and I literally just woke up. Don't do this kinda shit to me

hey nurse-ku... oh wait.

i wonder what happened to him.

I refuse to believe this is real.

most definitely do not

Come on guys, I need your help here!

Well if it is real, short answer is no.

She's blushing because she's embarrassed, not because she's attracted to you. Just be her friend. It sounds like she's in a horrible situation, if you...

you know what, I was about to write a whole thing but I can't convince myself this isn't bullshit.

Well fine, if you want honesty, I was kind of hoping more people would tell me not to do it. I mean, HA HA, I'M POSTING IN Sup Forums, but I feel bad for her too.

Of course, I also feel [spoiler]PENIS[/spoiler]-engorged for her, because my words cannot convey just how cute and soft and warm she is.

start by hlsucking her for sevetal nights until she starts to moan and then proceed with the fellation using the same method

good story for a weird hentai, but don't do that shit in real life, man.

Honestly, I would have considered it, but NEVER play out a sexual fantasy if you're morally conflicted.

Dear god no

Sorry user, but I only just got off my shift with her and I needed to vent some feelings.

She already has a bit of a reputation around here as a trouble patient, since she can become really aggressive when she gets frustrated. So she isn't so popular with the rest of the staff, and since she's so young, there's a lot more reluctance to show any 'inappropriate' affection toward her than, say, to some 90 year old that thinks Hitler's invading Paris every time she wakes up. It's like she sleeps in lonely.

The main problem is that she's asleep most of the time I have her alone. What should I do?

>Sup Forums, I need your advice on something, since you're probably the ones most qualified to give it.

nope

>Seven year old girl
>already mentally ruined
>Should I stick it in her pooper (among other things)?

c'mon man you can't be that far gone

A thousand times NO. If you have someone real you can talk to about this do it. If not seek therapy. If that shit's giving you a boner, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE for her sake and for yours.

Can I get some pics user

God damn this is the oldest copypasta ever. Fuck.

Well, I haven't taken any yet (official policy is no photography by the staff for legal reasons, someone got busted in 2011 for taking pictures of the funny things senile old people do and posting them on the net), and I don't go back to work for another 10 hours. So I have no pictures of her to give you.

IF everything is true, befriending her, winning her trust, and having her to want you will ultimately feel way more rewarding than raping a tenga.

For both her and yourself, think about this A LOT before doing anything.

I second this

Adopt the amputee loli

Hook her up to a sybian while she sleeps and force her to cum until the next shift of nurses arrive!

what the shit

FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

>sybian
Because that's easy to conceal in a backpack or small duffel bag? You recall that OP said she can't sit on her own, right? If you're going to encourage OP to orgasm-torture a child, you might as well stick with something halfway realistic (like the venerable Magic Wand).

well op, waiting what, 10? 11 years? to commit this strongly to a repost is admirable, but it's still a lie

here's the final post from the 23 chapters

>Okay, okay, fine. Summary.
She's doing fine, I'm doing fine, we're doing fine together, in a new place, which we're (well, I'm) renting, her education and various therapies are going quite well.
My father died, my family and I have been dealing with it as best we can, my mom loves her, she likes my mom, and various other members of the family to varying degrees.
I've been working part-time at a new job, and that's going pretty well. She enjoys Avatar, Dawn of War, my Muppet Show DVDs, and we play a mean dual-game of the touhous.

i always preferred the one about the blind-mute loli instead tbh

Well, um...the problem is, if I'm nice to her, and treat her kindly, more as a friend or father-figure, she'd be likely, as a positive effect, to report it to the facility's psychiatrist during one of their sessions, in all innocence, who might then feel obligated to report that to the administrator. Who would then probably fire me for showing inappropriate affection, woo family services catch-22ism.

Don't worry. We nurses routinely carry refrigerator boxes to and from work, every day, sixty hours per day, seven gorillion years per week. I can totally sneak a sybian into work.

No U, newfag

kys pedo scum

I dont see an issue if you're gentle

I guess it depends on:
-the time you put into it
-the kind of affection you show her
-the kind of rules you have were you work

I think that being nice to her, while basically everyone else is avoiding her, is of course going to give you points. And from my perspective, until you actually try to do funny stuff with her, there is no fault in that.

I really don't know how much time you can spend with her, and what kind of freedom you have in there, so I can't judge more.
But I think that you have a very good opportunity for yourself, and while the tenga option is indeed appealing, I hope you understand how shit of a thing it would be.

She already lost everything, nobody wants her. Adding rape to that would be too much, and she's not even in the condition to kill herself.

Put yourself in her position and think about this very well.

On the other hand, the same crappy situation can give you points to build a meaningful relationship, that can (and probably will) lead ultimately to what you wish anyway. Just, not in a hurtful way.

You seem like a person who, while having some wicked thoughts, still has humanity, so I hope you'll do the right choice here.

Post more like OPs image plox

Dude like... what?
Just chill if this is bait you are still a fucked up person i've seen some shit on the internet and if thats a phantasy you have you need to kill yourself for real...

I've thought about maybe asking her not to tell. She'd probably get it anyway though; I mean, she's actually REALLY smart, like, she was in a school for the gifted before the accident, and her mother was a child psychologist, so they gave her a lot more freedom and choice than the average kid would get. And she was pretty gifted athletically, too, which just makes the whole thing all the more tragic.

Of course, she's also pretty broken now...extremely withdrawn, rare she says three words the whole day; at the same time, she lashes out at anyone that tries to get too close. She actually bit a psych intern who was trying some play therapy with her in the hospital hard enough to draw blood, before she was transferred here. The real problem is, if I were to try and form a bond with her, honestly, I'm afraid she'd do something to get me in trouble just to try and make me leave her alone, even if she really wants some affection.

This would be a lot easier if she was less traumatized.

just go ahead and do it why even bother asking about it, she's technically not even human at that point.

where the fuck did all you pussies saying "Don't rape the loli" come from? You have to go back. Pool's closed kiddos.

You would do it because you're a fucking animal. You wouldn't get caught the first time, or maybe even the second or third.
But because you're a greedy fuck you never stop and EVENTUALLY it gets out. You're life is literally fucked over, you go to prison for life where you get tortured by other inmates before a gruesome death while the prison guards look on, afterall who would try to save an animal which needs putting down?

On the other hand you can keep your dick in your pants and continue you tortured existence in a state of semi-comfort. Never giving into your depraved sexual desires but also not being literally tortured and killed before old age. Or before child sex-bots become a thing.

>Tenga
She's still got one arm and one eye.
She also lost a kidney, but that's beside the point.

So, how should I go about befriending her though? I don't really want Tyrone to run a mantrain on me like said, and besides, I was kinda hoping you guys would tell me no anyway.

Op wait until she's 18 for now just be friends with her and gain her trust and help her also losing your Virginity to a 7 year old cripple is not worth the time in jail your gonna get if your caught plus in prison if the inmates find out your a sex offender or child molester you get raped oh and they will find out what out what you did man.

When did I say I was a virgin?

This is Sup Forums, not /r9k/

Does the loli have some cute prostethetics?

if you keep the thread alive I'll reply in 30ish minutes

>expect OP to want to ask if it's worth it to adopt her, care for her, and show her love she might not get from anybody else
>no can do, this is Sup Forums

Pics or gtfo

Actually, she gets bussed to a rehab facility at the hospital almost every day, where she's learning to use prosthetic legs, and an arm. It's like it's the one thing she actually cares about anymore, I hear the staff there are amazed at the progress she's making.

It makes sense, though, because she really hates her wheelchair...the first time I answered one of her calls at night, I'd wheeled it out to put her in it, since that's standard procedure, but she asked me not to use it, so I carried her, instead. I guess that's the first time I thought about her in an illegal manner, really.

Anyway, she wears the prosthetic arm during the day, but I'm not around then, so I've never actually seen her using it. I have seen it in her room, though; it's a nice model, probably the best in the whole facility. I guess her parents had a pretty responsible life insurance policy, so she doesn't have to deal with substandard prosthetics, at least...has a nice prosthetic eye, too, looks just like her real one, as much as a fake one can, anyway. Of course, the scarring over her eye kind of helps give it away.

I just figured I'd get the "Stick it in her pooper" responses out of the way first. I'd prefer not to rape her too. I just wanted to get more productive responses.

That's fucked up. Don't do it.

You know, this is the funniest shit that I've ever heard. Hey guys, do you think you could STFU for a while? If you're in Sup Forums, your life is a soap opera anyway. I'm kind of sick of this. And that's what this is; a freaking soap opera that goes on and on. See it was mildly funny the first time, but now you fags are just milking a dead horse, or whatever... It holds appeal for a while, and then people get tired of it and move on. I never thought I'd see the day when I'd rather surf Gaia over Sup Forums... but you guys have shown it to me.

If you don't think it's funny, then the solution is simplicity itself: IGNORE THE THREAD!! If it were as simple as ignoring it I would have, but it's been taken to far, and it's gotten stupid. Really. All these people in here are doing is trying to live something that they never could when it happoned in the first (second, third, eighth, twelth, twenty forth, eighty seventh, and hundred and forty third) instance(s).

If you don't get this, you're either a delibrate troll, or you're a witless fuck who fails even more miserably than the average Sup Forumstard, and that's saying something. It's the same as the habbo-raid stuff, people want to be

Do it OP. Part of life is to take risks and go on adventure to improve your self. You will regret it if you don`t do it. The possibility is there, it presented it self. So take it.

Asking her not to tell is not wise.
You should really do it gradually. A good thing could be, once you feel she's reasonably open with you, try to share a secret (could be something verbal, or physical) that could be seen as special from a 7 years old point of view, but wouldn't get you in real trouble if she told somebody.
To make it simple, test her ability to keep secrets with harmless stuff, before passing to "harmful" things.

Until you do something actually "illegal" or questionable, you can feel safe. And you can have plenty of time and chances to test her.

One thing I learned with my (not not many) experiences with girls that age, is that they can change their mind even faster than adult women. Which left me scarred (emotionally, not legally) more than once. But I guess that's part of the game when you deal with young girls.

I have absolutely no experience with a girl in that situation tho, so I really cannot give you any certain answer.

Telling you to stop, well, I think would be pointless. The one who decides in the end is you. I would just like you not to do anything harmful to her. I believe sex with kids can be enjoyed by both parties, so if you really have to, I wish you do it the right way.

On a side note, of course, there are many things you can do with her that are not necessarely penetration.
She may also reach a point where she does the first move on you (happened to me once).

In any case, don't rush things.

Had to edit the post, it was full of crappy English, sorry, it's late.