Is Code Geass the best anime of all time?

Is Code Geass the best anime of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Lelouch_vi_Britannia
youtube.com/watch?v=NwiaPMalC8E
youtube.com/watch?v=TuOX7t8E1oU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't wait for the new season wbu OP?

nope ofcorse

TEAM DEATHMATCH?

didnt watch it, but i know something thats keeping me from watching it !spoilers! , i know lelouch dies at the end, does it ruin the experience?

nice b8

You were lied to or led on, he doesn't die.

Psycho pass was best for me.

No. Easy as that. There are way better anime out there and I dont understand why this show is this popular.

Look ping pong club the animation you will understand the TRUTH ; )

i saw the scene lol, and its written everywhere that he is dead

you already know the answer

favorite one for me is monster, tho i can understand why some wont like it

Not compared to my dick.

most boring shit ive seen

Legend of the Galactic Heroes is about 4 times better.

If you can slog through the first 10 episodes you'll love it.

You can't classify something as the "best".
In actuality no one really can, because we all lack the authority to do so. We are simply too different from one another to make a non-subjective statement. The only possibility to declare anything to be the best is by getting all humans together and have them agree on this. But since this is not possible, we have to find a way to be as least subjective as possible. Thus declaring something the best, simply based on certain feats.

tl;dr: beserk 97 is better

Then how is there a third season?

Could anyone recommend me something? I'm tired of watching new series, since they're repetitive and boring. I need something that isn't about daily life, school, romance, isn
t for retarded people with emotional problems, etc.

Watch hokuto no Ken original series

dont know , i dont really know anything about the series besides that, you can look it up for yourself lol ,codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Lelouch_vi_Britannia its written in the wiki

mah nigga

Not OP but I'm on the edge of my seat. Already rewatched the first two seasons and the OVA, which looks like it'll be relevant if the promotional art is anything to go by.

I was considering that in fact. Is it good, user?

hell yeah

To answer your question it doesn't spoil the show at all. There are plenty more exciting plot twists besides Lelouch dying that'll make you glad you watched the show instead of reading all about it. In fact I'd argue that the best wham moment comes from Episode 22 of Season 1, though obviously I won't say what it is.

To clear up the whole "Does Lelouch die?" thing, it's subtly hinted in the last episode (and confirmed in the original Japanese version) that he didn't die. The most popular theory for this is that he gained C.C.'s code (basically immortality) before he was actually killed, which explains why Nunnally was able to see his memories when she touched him.

I preferred the L arc of Death Note. CG comes close due to the Near arc being somewhat lacking.

thanks user, good to know that, will probably watch it

Attack on Titan is my favourite anime/manga (though I don't obsess about it like the tumblr fanbase does) but Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, My Hero Academia and Kado: The Right Answer all come extremely close. I had to sit down and actually think about which series I liked more before I came to the conclusion that AoT has the best writing and worldbuilding I've seen in anime so far.

"best writing" lul

steins gate is pretty good

roll

My favorite anime

>different user

If you can get past that the animation is not on par with today's standard and the first few filler episodes, then yes it is. The characters are all great, even the main villains are fully fledged out, making you emotionally invested in them. The soundtrack is phenomenal.

youtube.com/watch?v=NwiaPMalC8E

it's decided then, thanks.

Don't wanna sound like reddit but if you haven't seen JoJo's then it'll keep you interested for a while.

YES

My favorite too

Although I felt it didn't need as much episodes as it does

Zum Glück versteht mich hier kaum einer.
Ich muss ehrlich sagen, dass ich zwar Code Geass mag, aber seltsamerweise Anne mit den roten Haaren besser finde. Vielleicht hat das etwas mit Nostalgie zu tun.

youtube.com/watch?v=TuOX7t8E1oU

I was actually considering checking it out, would I need to give my full attention from the beginning if I want to understand what's going on?

code ment ftw

It seems good if you're a newfag but then you discover really great stuff and CG just looks retarded

First season was awesome, the second not so much imo

It is definitely better than elfen lied, which is not a difficult task to begin with.

If you think that, you need to watch more anime. It's really good, but it doesn't even get into the top three.

Secret princess himegoto is best anime

Thank you. Saved, even if I've seen most of these

List something better then

K-On

It's one of the top in my books, but Steins;Gate takes the cake

Nah it's all about full metal alchemist

nicht dbz?