That moment when you have my cock. Feels bad man I cant even compete with asians

That moment when you have my cock. Feels bad man I cant even compete with asians.

Other urls found in this thread:

calcsd.bitballoon.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I’d suck it

It's cute I'd suck on it

is that a cow blanket?

Read. Become fascinating. Start at the beginning of western philosophy and explore up to present. Don't be someone with conclusive, serious ideas that make you impossible. Be open, explore. Learn that your freedom can only be furthered by increasing the freedom of those around you. dedicate yourself to cooking, music. This is what women want. Big dicks are like choco tacos. Theyre nice but you don't ONLY go to 7-11 for groceries do you?

women want a self-confident partner that has things under control, no more no less
Educating yourself is never gonna hurt you though

don't be gay, pound the pussy faggot

having a grasp on western thinking from philosophy to psychology will give you a grip on why others behave as they do which will give you an advantage over their predictability. Going to the gym a little is the easy part, physical dominance isn't even appreciated when demonstrated. Where control is meaningful ultimately is over oneself to further one's progress and ideas,

op, i have your cock and women say it's perfect. i know they're lying but idc. also, lose weight, you fat fuck, it'll help

Like everyone has basically said. That is hella cute and pretty peen OP. Would succ.
Plus wanna take a dick for the first time. Would/could do that one :3
Don't get hopes up tho, am a dude

faggot

faggot

basically

I think this is great but I have to say.. I left Sup Forums for five+ years and came back to stuff like this and celeb threads like what

Gayer than a bag of dicks twice the size of yours. Faggot.

where'd you go faggot?

am oldfag too. returned and am over being edgy for lulz. I just post what I mean these days.
OP peen is pretty.

books, art, hot girlfriend

so she cheated and here you are...voila

I left her when she went to jail. Could have been fixed but even great things need to end.

that's what happens when you date meth heads user.

>I left her when she went to jail.
People say Bitches ain't loyal, but clearly dudes are just as bad. You shoulda been Ride or Die.

Learn how to eat pussy, faggot.

is 13 cm...enough?
i think that's 5 inches

Agree. but we had trouble prior and it was good timing. I think she would say the same. but I do agree with you.

This too

Only slightly below average. Shouldn't be a problem.

Enter your measurements here to figure out where you stand.

calcsd.bitballoon.com/

Make sure you use the correct units.

wow neat I'm interested in the ball calc

thevisualizer.net is better

some people like small cocks.
>I think they are cute af
I would fetishize the shit outta u :P

kys

not as qt as OP's tho

dicks arent meant to be qt, except when your a total fag

>LENGTH
>19cm 99.89% In a room of 1000 guys, 1 would be bigger than you.
>GIRTH
>14cm 98.33% In a room of 1000 guys, 17 would be bigger than you.

>Dataset: Veale et al. 2015

Feels good.

how would you fetishize me ?

i'd have a looot of fun with you :D
>i'd start slowly. making u wear panties while i took pictures, telling u it fits well in them kuz its so small.
then id make u go out while wearing the panties
>id start droping jabs about ur size, u not being a real man. id make u look at my big cock and even larger cocks
I'd make u shave and put u into chastity then use vibrators to get u off
I'd restrain u and force u to suck dick against ur will, i'd make u thank the cock for giving u cum
I'd show off ur tiny wang to as many people as i could

>you'd become my tiny dick play thing :D I'd make sure u came often and start making u eat ur cum. i'd make u start eating cum constantly, like a new dick every day

eventually id turn u into a girl, kuz ur not a real man.
I'd tease u about removing ur testicles
I'd really have some fun with you.
I can think of more but i dont want to scare u, yet.

this is essentially male talk

male talk?

Has anyone ever teased you about the size of your penis?

just do what i do and abstain from sexual relations for the rest of your life

what fun is that?
Cant u just learn to get sexual satisfaction in other ways? like pleasure real dicks

real dicks already have plenty of people looking to pleasure them so no