WWYD thread

WWYD thread

Don't be merciful

Masturbate to nude images of her if someone should provide said images I guess?

Go swimming with and generally have a fun time with a coo looking person

Unfortunately said images (if they exist) are not in my possession

Ok thanks anyway. Have a pleasant afternoon.

I'd tell her I could be her personal trainer for a discount rate if she wore that bikini to training sessions. She'd hesitate, but she'd accept it because of a lack of self esteem and financial means

Comment on what you'd do to this cutie and I'll continue

rip that top off to expose those tiny titties. grab her by the throat while i twist those nipples hard. knee her in the cunt to get her on her knees so i can sla[ her with my cock. get her face down ass up in the water as i rip those slut shorts off and push her face down into the shallow water. drive my cock into her asshole hard over and over while she struggles and bucks for air.finally cum deep in her ass as she starts to stop stuggling and convulses.
replies get replies
wwyd my sister?

Throw her face down onto the ground then rip off her shorts/grab her hair. Then repeatedly hold her head in that dirty creek while I pound her asshole.

Wwyd to this Latina Teen Cynthia?

fuck her in the ass while feeling up her tits, flip her over and fuck her tits and coming on her face and open mouth.

wwyd?

Take her to play crazy golf. Followed by a cup of tea and a flapjack.

Throw her into that garden and fuck her face down so those tits drag in the dirt

wwyd user?

Wwyd to her user

Tell her that her graphic design and photography work sucks and she should change her major

I'd say "Power to the feminist agenda!"

Soccer teen Sydney

Michelle wants to be a model so bad and always posts teasing photos hoping for attention

Post this to her Facebook page. Give me a minute.

Great, if you get ahold of her, I would also like to do terrible things to her.

I know her, she'd hate that.

Wwyd to these teen teasers Cassidy (left) and Monique (right)

Take one sheet of coarse-grit sandpaper and scrub that ugly tattoo off of her ankle.

I'd check her ID. Looks young enough to be trouble.

feed her big macs and make that belly pooch out even further

monique, monique, deux qui la tiennent, trois qui la niquent

Stand still behind her, and pulling her hair so that i could access her mouth and spit in it the proper way. I would tear apart that pretty dress she has and force her to look in the mirror while i expose her.
I would be already naked and soon would press my hard cock on her bare skin.After the clothes, her high heels would go off, and she would probably dwarf down with her forehead to my chest.
I would turn her around to face me, commend her to hang her arms against my neck, and then i would grab her behind her knees and lift her up. I would poke straight inside her cunt, and start fucking the shit out of her.
Her feet would bounce all over against my torso, she would experience orgasm after orgasm, always close to lose the grip around my neck and fall back.
Before my climax i would put her down, turn her around so that she could face herself in the reflection, and look at her body in the act of receiving my semen inside. She would be fucked the last 2 minutes standing uncomfortably tiptoe. Shooting inside her i would lift her whole weight on my cock, pushing as deep inside her as possible. After that i would suddenly extract myself from her fertile womb, and let her fall on the floor, telling that she's a whore.

Help her gain some Weight , 20 pounds in 9 months ;-)

nympho ex gf wwyd?

prolly get hers pregant by fucking her ass over and over and hard enouff to rupture her vagoo wall and like that spill my seamen into her bloody womb. after that id have me som beers. just a normal day on the hill

Make sure that she fall over on her head, knocking herself out, then use all of her uncounscious holes.

r4r anyone?

I'd want to tell her she's pretty but i'm too much of a beta cuck to do it.

I'm here

alright u want me to write a story or just how id fuck her? according to this pic id push her on the bed at first. id pull my cock out and start slapping her face with it untill i ram it down her throat. id just fuck her face for a couple of minutes making it look wasted af.

u are her brother actually? u want me to involve u into the wwyds?

pls post a pic with body and face for next one. im planning to write a story

hello?

i'm her brother, keep going

holy fuck ur sis is tight. so do you want me to involve u or not? i think it could be hot fucker her with her brother but w/e.

since she looks like a beach girl i'd invite her to go on a little trip with me. since my parents are rich i have a boat that we could use to head out on the ocean. id ask her if she'd want to invite any friends or something and she plans to bring her brother with her but shes not sure yet. the week passes fast and saturday is here already. wed meet at the beach is her brother with her or not? decide.

sure

holy fuck. whats her first name btw? u dont have to tell me thats okay.

alright, we are on the boat now - having good fun just enjoying life. wed play some volleyball and swim together. time passes so fast, we didnt even realize its 7pm now. i was talking to you a bit about ur sister and i could tell that u like her a lot aswell. "when are we going to head back to the beach user" she asks me. i gave a u quick look and u gave me one aswell. not today i say. she doesnt understands it at first but i already stood up and made my way towards her. you are not sure yet and stay on your seat. i grab her hands and push her onto the ship ground.

want me to cont?

Right is real cute

angie

alright. whats ur fave part of hers? so i can write about it the most cuz now comes the fuck scene

go hard

What would you do to my sister? Nabbed this pic off her phone when she came over the other week. I have an idea of what I'd do

I hoverhand the bitch just like cowell

her fat ass

Send them to bed its late

I'd bend her over and pulls those shorts to her knees. If pound her tight pussy, digging my fingers into her ass and slapping it until she screams for me to stop. When she gets to loud I'll press her face down into the sand while I pump her cunt. When I'm done fucking her ill pull her up on her knees by her hair and cum in her mouth.

I'd secretly replace her favorite coffee with Folger's Crystals.

Wwyd

Too mean, anything less harsh?

Use my cum as horseradish to paint a swastika on her face

Put her foot back on it looks like its lost in the abyss

thats some good news since i love ass too - post more of it.

she clearly doesnt get the situation. "what are u doing" she barely screams but i dont answer anything. i push her body on the ground and start pulling my cock out. help me user she yells but u are not moving. u just watch her as i rip her bikini away and start spanking her nice bubble ass. she screams and moans and its getting u hard af. i pull my cock out now and try to push it into her tight ass. it doesnt work at first but as i just ram it , it finally gets in. her butthole is so tight and i clearly like that

u wanna fuck her too?

aight

nigga why you delete it?
feeling gulty?

well haha fucker i still have it

fuck my life her ass is so perfect. id want u to come now. it seems that u are still not sure but u move anyway. id go to her face now opening her cute mouth with my hands and pushing my cock all the way down her throat. shes still on her tummy and i tell u its ur time to fuck her ass now. u pull ur cock out and start to lick her tight butthole. when u are done u push ur cock into the ass of your sister making her scream again. she looks wasted and clearly is done about the fact that shes getting fucked in the face while her brother acutally fucks her cute ass.

Too nice

do you have a pic with her face and boobs? when im done writing i wanna cum on her

Cant see much

Damn id pierce her, any nudes?

Id fuck her so damn hard. Moar? Ff maybe?

man?

i need more of her in my life

please cuckold me

Fucking normie

Your sister, Angie, has a real bitch look about her. Looks like one of those, "I'm better than you," cunts. Definitely some hard pounding and I think I would bring a few friends.

are u still here? i just wanted a different pic to write to lol

more

Mind if i join? I'd like a turn in that bitchy looking slut

Nudes

Rip tits out, then bend her over the bed and fuck her hard, then leave her body wrecked on the bed until tomorrow...

Anyone?