Quick announcement that the Amsterdam ArenA, stadium of Ajax...

Quick announcement that the Amsterdam ArenA, stadium of Ajax, wasn't renamed to the Cruijff Arena because the hungry jews of Ajax didn't want to spend money.

Meanwhile, Barcelona named their future youth stadium after him, named a street after him, made a statue and created a whole section for Cruijff in their musuem.

Why are Ajax fans such cucks?

Side reminder: Feyenoord will soon win the league and make the Eredivisie great again.

>Ajax fans from Deventer/Oss/Venray/Sneek etc.
>PSV fans from Limburg

You said it, they're jews.

>no arena
>no sticky
>his ghost will come back for vengeance
OooOOoOOOOOOoOOOoooooooOOoOOOOOOOOOO

No wonder he liked Barcelona more than his own country.

because Ajax know it was all Michels/Kovacs. not Cruijff

also he abandoned them for barcelona, twice. and he made no secret about liking barca more than ajax.

>no World Cup
Overrated hack who would rather cheat on his wife with prostitutes than focus on the 1974 final

>no World Cup
Same for Messi and Ronaldo

>The eternal kraut jealous because Germany never managed to produce a better player than Cruijff

>I rate Cruijff
Germany had better players than him in nearly every generation.
Only difference is that it is harder to stand out if you play for a big nation.

>Current year + 2
>Honoring a white man

>More balloon doors than any German ever won
>Even Van Basten has more
Kek.
Also, we have more players in the FIFA 100.

now watch the eternal kraut pull the muh world cup card

>poolon doors
Next you will be telling me how he "revolutionized" tactics by copying what Gladbach, the Austrians and Russia had been doing years earlier.

Gerd Muller, Kahn and Beckenbauer are the only "legendary" football players Germany has.

Holland has Cruijff, Bergkamp, Gullit, Rijkaard, Van Basten and Van der Sar. I probably forgot one or two.

>I refute your evidence by mocking the name of it and not giving a proper counter argument because I can't think of one

>Krautkin being this salty

>muh total football
overrated

>let's ignore Schneider, Walter, Seeler, Breitner, Netzer, Magath, heynckes ...
Tell me, if the Dutch really where so legendary why did they fail to beat us at nearly every opportunity?
The Dutch "legends" are the most shameless self promoters in the game.

Philip Lahm is a bigger legend than Van der Sar

>he thinks ballon doors are relevant

Bad bait.

Germany is better as a team, but players like Bergkamp and Cruijff are better than any German player ever lived.

Literally who are those players?

english players are better too, because not having any world cups is the true mark of world class

They used to.

>don't erect statue
>instead surround your stadium with urinals

this

holland is more of a team that depends on 1 or 2 really good players, like they do now with robben and used to with nistelrooy, etc

Groningen is going to do great too. Atleast they donated some talent to the States. (Chicago, Salt Lake City)

>Germany: 10 players in the FIFA 100
>Netherlands: 13 players in the FIFA 100
HAHAHAHA

>inb4 f-fifa 100 i-is shit

Just like >will never win a WC Messi. At least he's the GOAT though huh? :)

World and European champions.
Most of them have a few international club titles as well.

Are you implying that the little autist isn't the GOAT?

What good is the GOAT if he can't even make his country proud?

>muh cups
>muh bowls
>muh cockrings
Messi is objectively the greatest player that has ever lived in terms of skill. It's not his fault that the rest of our NT is garbage.

In my lifetime, Kahn, Köpke, Sammer, Matthäus, Ballack, Möller, Klose, Basler, Ziege, Klinsmann and Bierhoff were better than any Neverland player on their respective positions.

I really hope Messi gets carried to a WC 2022 win.

But none of those players are as good as their Dutch counterparts.

with jews you lose

>>>/reddit/