nigger thread.

WUZ

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Ok, I'll be right back...

youtube.com/watch?v=_oLzX0RPquk

kek

without white people, black people will become slaves again

DICKWASHERS

Yeah yeah, white people ain’t shit until niggers need something. Gibs me dat welfare, gibs me dat scholarship, gibs me dat job.

Lol. Yes fuck the people that give you the opportunity and privilege to do great things with your life. Things will get even more great when you stop getting handouts from everybody around you not just whites all people that actually take advantage of opportunities in their life and contribute to society

>the absolute best the left could come up with
I wouldnt be surprised if a white person made this but it does reek of WE WUZ all over it

What white person do you know with a name like jamar? His name might as well be charcoal midnight.

>the only Black Empire on history was created by a white dude trying to sell pulp comics to poor blacks

black history nothing, black people are useless to humanity

the fuck is this picture even about?

ok

you racist

White people are trash, they just don't realize it.

WE ONLY GETTIN STARTED NOW CAUSE WE ON NOW

Consider the following
Hang the whities, paleniggers, Snow Monkeys, Marshmallows, Paper niggers and silverbacks that are destroying this world

You're being racist, dude.

Russian shill trying to divide us. we're on to you Boris.

>Handouts
Handouts like how Detroit is 83% african american and has had the most budget cuts? Or do you mean handouts like welfare, which more white people are on? If we genocide your braindead people we just might save this country

Violent crime and poverty would shoot up 500%, the average IQ would go down to 60

And I thought David Duke was a racist....you make Richard Spencer look like a Justin Treudeau.

Are you a downy user? You sound like a downy.
I don't even need to explain the statistics to you because we both know your parents see you as a failure and this comment alone proves why

Being real helpful to your species sitting here on Sup Forums spouting racist shit

You never know until you try

John Battendorf

Being real helpful white knighting for niggers.

Of course more white people are on welfare. White people make up 60 percent of the population. Who do you think would have the most people on welfare, transgender muslimjewish lesbians? And so you know, nearly 50% of black people are on welfare.

His name is John Bettendorf

Explain this, nigger.

were it not for whitey, you fucken niggers would still be chasing down gazelles and living in mud huts

Welfare programs are part of the federal government not the city you retard.

our ancestors were royalty

> our ancestors were royalty
We still are, faggot

>meanwhile
>nigger population has been steadily decreasing for the past 50 years

lol those are brits, amerifag

In the words of your people's savior,
FAKE NEWS

FUCK BLACK PEOPLE

Yeah but black people are the minority by far, that's still way less people my fellow american

You're a fucking idiot who has no idea how proportions work.

Stop hiding behind a computer screen and fucking fight me in a match of rock paper scissors or checkers or something. I don't even care enough to keep arguing. Why can't we both just agree to try to expand our horizons and go seperate ways?

?????????????????

>Implying featuring Black people is anti white.
>Implying they can't work together.
>Implying White Supremacists aren't as annoying and dumb as Black Nationalists.

> can’t argue facts
> calls it fake
Nigger logic

My point, since you clearly can't math, is that a higher percentage of the black population is on welfare. But given the demographics, we would expect the majority of people on welfare to be white.

ITT: Crybabies

I hate the "more white people are on welfare" argument. Like no you fucking dumb ass any give black person is more likely to be on welfare, and that's not just because they only make up 13% of the population. It's because of the rampant high school drop out and single mother rates throughout the black demographic.

And before you turn around and gimme the whole
>well if it's based of percentage and not numbers, then what makes more white people getting shot by police a valid argument police discrimination?

because despite only being around 13% of the population, they still are cause for around half the crime rate in the US.

So, statistically, a black person is more likely to be on welfare and cause more trouble.

Consider the following:
All fetishes related to black superiority are based on a fetish for things subhuman, animal and base.
It is a fetish for the undesirable, something wrong; not for something considered superior.

There was a time when everything bad that happened to blacks was the fault of white men, and it was the duty of those white men to provide free housing and food and jobs to blacks, and keep them out of prison, and white men were responsible for protecting blacks.
That time was called slavery. And if you wanna go back to white men being responsible for cleaning up all your problems, we can get right back to it anytime you want.

They are really hard to look at

White bois cant compete

I'll take "What is Zimbabwe" for 2000, Alex.

Yeah, you're totally right. That's why we were slaves in Africa.

I'm not scared of black people because I'm not black.

You're trying too hard.

literally a white (probably italian, irish or greek)
kid in the background

somewhere right now, a rothschild is pleased.

White bois are pussies get their women fucked infront of them

Typical. African-American just sitting there with a blank expression on his dull face, eagerly awaiting instructions. Even shoe shining is beyond his comprehension. It's funny how this pic was taken a hundred years after they were freed and they still, even today, have that slave mentality where they can't consistently accomplish anything without strict white supervision.

You would think after all these years, they'd realize that whitey isn't their massa anymore and that with freedom comes great responsibility. Your own successes, and failures, rest squarely on your own shoulders. If it weren't for whites, blacks would still be wearing loin cloths and bones in their noses living in grass huts like savages to this very day.

It must be tough knowing it took the soft minds of weak white people to offer them their greatest gift. Then again, they don't even know that.

So whites are superior as mates, too. Thank you for breeding yourself to extinction by diluting your genes with whites.

His name is Robert paulson