Wtf I hate Mexicans now

How can Mexicans be so against their fellow people of color???!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

ourweekly.com/news/2014/feb/07/black-population-l-county-declines-more-return-sou/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's all media hype

You really didnt know about this?

The mexishit/nigger race war has been going on for a while now, but no talks about that

No one likes niggers. I am white and I will respect a mexican before I'll a worthless nig nog.

Fuck spics, I'll take 100 black guys before a single subhuman wetback.

Based mexibros doing the Lord's work

Internalized racism made them do it.

>being this fucking confused

Thugs being thugs.

Let them kill each other, regardless of race, and lock up the survivors.

Fact is that everyone, black and mexican who shares a neighborhood with these people lives in fear.

>sjws will still blame this on whitey

t. white woman

only a nig would pretend all people who are not white are on 1 side. black gangs and mexican gangs clash it happens

>I'll take 100 black guys

In the ass?

>That's all media hype

Actually the media rarely touches on this issue.

The truth is that mexicans hate niggers even more than white people do, and they act on their hate.

It also helps that nigs always nog in the widespread drug dealing between the two races, and then get BTFO by the Mexicans, who are forced to deal with them to distribute their drugs.

Can we use this to meme blacks to vote for trump

Because only white liberals care about identity politics and anti-racism. All shitskins are way more racist against each other than white people are to anybody we just live in a white country so we're insulated from the reality of what racism actually looks like. If you want to see racism just go visit the post-apartheid South Africa or literally any non-white country basically without exception. The only countries that have strong anti-racist tendencies in their cultures are basically anglophone cuck countries and Germany because it's illegal for them not to be cucks.

>I'll take 100 black guys

yeah I bet you would

>trump wins
>all illegals deported
>11 million people less
>niggs take over
>by the end of trumps presidency the american nigger population explodes

They stopped them too soon

>welfare gets turned off
>nigs starve everywhere

Have you never been in a room with an actual Mexican before? One of my friends from grade school was Mexican, his dad was the most prison-tatted up wetback motherfucker on the planet, had a huge mustache and never wore a shirt.

And I swear to God, he told me what the Mexican word for nigger was. I was twelve. "Mayate," he said.
I said "Isn't Negre black in Mexican?" and he laughed, and said no.
"Mayate is shit beetle. It's a bug that eats shit and then flies around drunk all the time."

That stuck with me. Mexicans might resent whites for being better than them, but they HATE blacks for being worse than them, despite having so many privileges and soft treatment by the media. If you ask any Mexican what his problem with Trump is, in his heart of hearts, he knows it isn't that Trump wants to build the wall, it's that he doesn't want to do something WORSE to blacks first. That has to sting.

Fox 11 was all over this like in the mid 2000s the whole F13 vs ECC was claimed to be a race war just Longos against blacks and asian refugees in the '90s

Based wetbacks. They don't have to deal with the bullshit social and legal problems white would have if they try to openly genocide niggers.

Found the nig-nog

Nigger detected

I find it funny how nigs keep trying to align with us when the first chance we get we're going to kill them all or put them in cages.

whites are way too soft now, we don't play that shit.

THIS THIS THIS!!!!!

This is why I love living in a majority polish neighborhood they don't accept bullshit. I respect the area and fly my beautiful M'erica Flag.

Found the beaner

lol it's true

i've never seen a nigger in my life

are we really the racist ones? did we lynch the niggers?

i mean.. how come everyone in the continent has niggers but we don't

Found the bootlicker

Shut up texas you traitor piece of shit

If no one intervenes mexicans would surely eliminate the niggers. Niggers cant into organization or shoot guns at all.

They're basically a minority ground living with other minorities.

Blacks just happen to be the cancer among all minority group's. Hell just look at what happens to any other groups that have to live with them, they either end up killed,raped, robbed, or all of the above for little to nothing.

Mexican's basically cleansed Compton and LA from blacks. Unlike White's they can't just move, they stick around and drive black's away, crime has even gone down abit thanks to it.

White woman defected

>respect
>mexican

You gotta go back beanie nigger

We don't like you either spicboy

>are we really the racist ones?

Judging by the amount of mexicans I've met who somehow identify as neo-nazis and even the family-man type that is just off the boat that talks about beating up niggers for fun after calling them niggers, I'd say that mexicans have an unexpected penchant for wanting to kill them all.

Is it because you feel rage when you see a nigger with a she-spic?

Fuck yeah.
Just because the leader is behind bars doesn'the mean they're gonna stop.
Go go go make the city great again!

>Implying nigs wont go full zoo-is-free chimpout, something to make Moonman smirk from the stars himself.

Just imagine what fucking anal pain tsunami will happen if welfare is disabled in the USA.

they'll definitely regret not voting for trump if he loses.

allowing more of us to come through en masse is going to end badly for them.

>Close the border
>Educate and integrate the Mexicans
>They become America's Warrior Caste
>???
>profit

>Mexican's basically cleansed Compton and LA from blacks
lol no

They hate them for the same reasons white people do.

There is no such thing as people of color, white hates blacks, blacks hate whites, mexicans hates blacks, etc, etc.

>ourweekly.com/news/2014/feb/07/black-population-l-county-declines-more-return-sou/

Black Population in L.A has been on one hell of a massive free-fall.
A Survey showed From 1992–2007, the black population dropped by 123,000, and the Latino population grew more than 450,000.

Blacks and Mexicans hate the fuck out of each other.

I really duno the history behind why.

>They hate them for the same reasons white people do.

I think that there is something more subtle going on.

Most spics I met have a lot of respect for white people, at least outwardly. I think that they want to be like us.

So they know how much we hate niggers and maybe they just adopt it as an attitude to sort of mimic white people.

They certainly can see that living in white neighborhoods is worlds away from living in black ones.

Just doing the jobs white Americans won't do.

Hoho, hell yeah, they're doing such a great job let's give them a little incentive, for every 10 niggers they kill they will get citizenship. If they manage to clear out all the niggers from America then they will be considered honorary Aryans

AHAHHAAHAHAHA THIS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE VOTING FOR OPEN BORDERS YOU RETARDED NIGGERS

USA SPIC MAJORITY COUNTRY BY 2030 BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Hey Milo

Based. They did what half of Sup Forums has wanted to do for ages. They realize that nigs are a detrement to wherever they are, no matter who the native population is.

I also bet that when more black people breed in Asia in places like Japan- similar things will happen, but it won't be the mafia, it will be normal citizens.

Because they're fucking stupid, mindlessly violent and lazy.

That doesn't prove what you said. The blacks leaving is true thought. Then the Hispanics got tough and started beefing with them.

Its because they literally took LA from the nigs

>They go ape, giving us an excuse to exterminate them.

They all moving to da' 909

ever been to Brazil, now there's some real nigger oppression going on there
soon coming to newly Latin USA can't fucking wait

dat IE life

blacks speak english, identify quickly with white culture, are citizens, arguably get along well with white people when raised properly, arguably admittedly have better body athletic genetics, stand out only because they're skin color or hair growth properties, meanwhile we got 4 foot wide 4 foot tall women as the preferable Sup Forums option instead of blacks. meanwhile just afew hundred miles south of where i live the cartels are chopping of human beings heads. /clap Sup Forums keep up with your belief of 'Sup Forums is always right' faggots

Some of us still think Colonialism was a good thing, unlike the other ungrateful bunches

There is an ongoing battle for who can take the title of loudest, most ignorant and most obnoxious.

Bullshit.

We have a love/hate relationship for white people.

Most spics want to be white, whilst feeling the envy and jealously of not being white.

Being a white,tall(have in mind that the average height here is 5'8), light eyed/haired person here is a default 10/10.

And we dont tolerate bullshit around here, we perfectly know how animalistic and dangerous niggers are , and we have heavy tendencies to keep an eye of them, the moment they chimp out they are dragged to an empty lot and burned.

So during the confusion should we just roun up all Mexicans and deport them after the nigger scourge is eliminated? I don't dislike them but they have a problem with never shutting up and I'd like some peace and quiet. We were meant to live differently so while we have the chance let's segregate

USA spic majority by 2030
nigger genocide by 2035
this is the future you chose voting for spread the border as wide as my loose vagina Hillary

This.

I spent 30 months in California and no shit do the beaners hate the sambos. God damn they do.

Literally the only reason I don't hate Mexicans more.

racism=institutional power + racial discrimination

So it's not racism

>blacks speak english

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics

Fuck no. Cement apes are way better. Mexicans have every negative blacks do except they're smarter.

My respect level for the taco shitters has elevated a notch.

>identify quickly with white culture
Don't be so obvious DeShawn.

Hispanics are closer genetically to Whites than any other race because they're mixed with White.

BASED

Uh, I'm tall, 6'2", white, looking good here.
Red hair fair skin, looking real good.
Brown eyes.
FUCK!!!!

Hispanics are white, Mestizos are mixed

If you move to a homogeneous white country the genius scientists have a pill you can take that will make your pussy right again...
To bad a country like that doesn't exist but if you find or create one your problem can be fixed.

There were no niggers in America before Europeans brought them. Saying that Olmecs were niggers is as retarded as saying Egiptians were blacks.

Just go to any well-developed city around here and you will be treated as a god.

No more white male shaming, just spic pussy everywhere

Take notes, everyone. Realize that this is our future.

They are just trying to establish another foothold for the invasion.
After they push up the blacks, it will be the whites
they already control the Montebello city police and government and a few other places.
Mexicans know as much as blacks have be screwed over, they still love the idea of America on a primitive level, and they aren't going to fight on the mexico side when they try to give southern California to Mexico

But the basis of Mexican bigotry is the Mexican inability to put together functional social institutions. If Mexicans could contract oit protection from blacks to some social institution, they could afford to be less personally hateful. So their personal hate is the equivalent of institutional power.

I bet you would Sven

They moved up to Seattle and Portland.

With shitskins you look at quantity, not quality. 1 spic is always better than 100 nigs.

Legal Hispanics are based as fuck you dingus

No some are straight indios who are confused

Is it really a good idea to vote for Trump? If the borders kept open, USA will turn into Mexico, but if you close them USA will turn into Africa.

>Warrior Caste
Kek, take a look at Mexican military history.

oh really?

I just imagined a spic in a fuel tanker driving to the center of 100 nigs and detonating

top kek

Niggers btfo

i dont think you understand how much this kind of thinking will make the mexican flag waving and american flag burners spread to all states.

More whites would starve actually

which is why I don't understand why blacks are against trump. I guess the allure of gibz me dat is too strong for their rational side to triumph.

Mexican soldiers with white officers and NCOs would work.

No it isn't.

Yes it is

I bet you would Louis
>tfw the mods never let the IBG meme become prevalent