Would you kill yourself if your dick was below 8 inches? I would

Would you kill yourself if your dick was below 8 inches? I would.

OP, your dick is probably below 5

OP is trying too hard. It's okay. Someday someone will find you mildly interesting.

so why havent you yet?

oh here we go. Someone with a big dick thinks that's all that matters.
>implying we have control over penis size

I don't know if I'd want to be with a girl who was only interested in dick size. She must have a shit personality if that's way up on priorities

I cant believe someone took the time to make this shit. So fucling autistic. But i'll take the bait: Vaginas are not the same size so how could one size dick be suitable for all? Trust me basement dwellers; there is something for everyone

ITT: Dicets who have never hit a girls cervix

The average depth of a vagina when fully stretched is 6-8 inches. Any more than that and it starts to hurt them.

So enjoy having a dick that long when you’ll never get to go balls deep I guess

*dicklets

Phoneposting is suffering

>actually wanting to have sex with 3dpd
can normies fucking leave?

>phoneposting

let me guess, 5 1/2 inches

nope :)

mines 6 and im perfectly happy

nice b8 though, someone will fall for it

>ITT: Dicets who have never hit a girls cervix
implying I'm small, when in reality, she's just too long from years of guys and her daddy issues.

Most women don't like having their cervix touched, it's painful so I've been told by my countless exs. the ideal penis size is 6 inches but the most key factor to a womans enjoyment isn't just size, it's more importantly girth.

A guy can be 5 inches and be pretty girthy and girls would pick him over the dude with 8 inches and an average girth.

>A guy can be 5 inches and be pretty girthy and girls would pick him over the dude with 8 inches and an average girth.
Do looks and personality not factor in at all? Money? I mean, you're in a glory hole and have to fuck one or the other, are they automatically going to pick the larger dick? That could be a mistake!

>Forced to pleasure with fingers
>size matters
>being this retarded

Girthy micropenis?

Depends where you are, go to any asian country and money pervails over everything, looks, personality, size, everything. You have money in asia and those vain cunts will come running.

In western countries however personality determines long term relationships and looks also play into this at a lesser extent. Money is like a wild car in the west, most women are independent of that need for a "male provider" and so don't see wealth as an attractive trait as much, you still get gold diggers but on a medium level I'd say it is not nearly as important as it was say 2 decades ago.

I like how it goes from "decent" to "perfect!" Like there's no in between. No "good" or "pretty good".

Protip: Women don't like sex with crazy huge dicks because it hurts too much. I'm about 6.5 and I have terrible times occasionally with not being able to finish because it hurts them too bad. It's extremely frustrating

>wild card*
>median*
Fuck I'm tired.

6.5 inches is considered pretty small. Those girls probably aren't horny enough. Women can easily take up to 11 inches if they're aroused enough.

They really can't, most girls on average have between 6-8 inches, just like a 4 inch dude isn't going to grow any more inches magically, a 6 inch vagina isn't going to stretch any further. Sorry to burst your hentai based sexual anatomy fantasy.

Better get to it then OP

Mines 3 inches :(

That's basically a nanopenis.

>6.5 is considered small
To who exactly?
>Women can easily take up to eleven inches
Hentai isn't real dumbass get out of your fantasy land

Virgin dicklet detected.

Don't make fun of me please

Ok, you can have a (you)

but user you're supposed to believe the propaganda and want to become a sissy who eventually wastes countless shekels on mutilating himself because of said propaganda
be a good goy and accept the feminazi propaganda!

You're being rude.

So, according to your post, you would kill yourself if my dick was below 8 inches. Being that concerned about another man's cock is really, really, REALLY gay.

This. Did you mother never tell you she loved you, OP?

To be fair if your cock isn't above 8 inches you should be gay and service real men.

>My life revolves around women
>If she says no ill just kill myself
>They are the insecure ones, im the alpha here

Jesus Christ dude, there is so much more to life than these thots, my man.