She makes a good point

She makes a good point.

Daily reminder that if you are a weeb neckbeard you don't belong here
You just are a superiority complex having wannabee right wing

I don't like anime, and I think weebs are cancer. That's just me, personally. It seems like weebs are an extreme minority, but they're very loud and flamboyant with their autistic interests. They can't help but post their stupid weeb shit everywhere, loli avatars, their favorite japanese cartoons, whatever. They never stop, they'll bring it where it has no relevance at all.

They just seem more prevalent than they really are, that's my opinion.

because anime is not made by jews

Reminder that Kat Blaque is a man

this

>2001
>not liking japanimation
please, get with the program dudes

says the namefag
but I do agree with you though, I hate anime shit

No she doesn't. She doesn't make any fucking point at all. What are you stupid?

This right here.

Weeb faggots make us look way worse.

>German tripfag talking about wannabee right wingers

Das wars, ich bin jetzt ein #VanderBellen-Geschoss

> triggered by pictures

That said, I do know a lot of autists that take it to the next level. There's a lot of ERP and hilariously pathetic steam pages.

I think the medium is fine, but it houses a lot of socially inept retards living vicariously.

Good question.

Half animes are filled with strong women, the other half is childish

>She makes a good point.
>She
>good point

Shiggydiggy

Really makes you think desu

If you watch anime, you are a weeb (or maybe even a NEET). Which means your social life is lacking. Which in turn means that you aren't affected by the world's bullshit as much as others. Ergo, you have plenty of time to think about the world.

Ayy

no niggers, no multiculti, no jew agenda.

>hurr if you watch anime you must adhere to a stereotype I made up in my head while Ivan was beating me up.

No, faggot, it doesn't work like that.
Wile weebs are the cancer that is killing the internet just like any form of hobby taken to autistic levels of extreme, that doesn't put everyone who watches Chinese cartoons belongs in the same category as you.

A better question is why do so many black people love anime?

anime mentioned

>love anime
>racist

Dude what? I know so many fucking nigger weebs that'd put japan to shame.

shonen is as gaudy and gangsta as can be

RARE
A
R
E

Because people that watch anime has escapes the game, when men want pussy he become a slave of women and let her do whatever she want, such as take his money, get special rights, cheat on him and other stuff. If you're happy with anime pillow or a lfesh light then women lose their self worth and cannot manipulate you.

>Proxy King
Is rhis what your name means?

Why do so many black people love anime?

There's anime in Antarctica?

>they'll bring it where it has no relevance at all.

I agree, anime should stay only on Sup Forums.

I'm wondering why that is too. Weebs are weird fuckers

Hey look, its the french flag

Leftist are by far the most racist people in the world today
>it's okay when I do it

What about all the niggaweebs?

Those guys are hilarious and there's a fucking LOT of them.

Oh hai France

What point did she make? It looks to me like she just asked a question.

>Have an anime Twitter account to troll and shitpost.
>It triggers the fuck out of leftists for some reason.
>Weebs add me all the time and try and roleplay autistically.
Jesus no, stop.
But it does make me laugh how normies get absolutely ass flustered over Chinese cartoon pictures.

it is my sincere hope that 90% or more of all weeb posting on Sup Forums is actually sarcastic/ironic/literally anything other than honest and forthright

kinda impressive to find an antarctica proxy that is unblocked
still PK flags don't count

You're missing tzeench's "Just as planned" one

Yeah, it makes them completely disregard the argument and spew virgin/faggot/fedora memes. Fun stuff. My account has a Trump pic now, though.

Oh, right.

Nice flag

proxy or do you have internet in your research station?

>Watch a Western show
>All villains are white
>Main protagonist is BM/WF couple
>Theme of the episode is kill whitey ooga booga current year being gay is a-okay
>Girls are all ugly bull dykes, or if they look good they're being oppressed and are conniving to cuck and/or fuck over their "neglectful" husband

>Watch an anime
>Fun situations with fun characters
>No political narrative, or if there is a political narrative it doesn't relate at all to my life and I can easily ignore it
>Characters are cute

>Really makes you think

Because the youth faction of theTrump movement is about nerds lashing out against the bullies, by siding with baby boomers and rednecks they now feel like the bullies themselves.

Fuck that fat black bitch, lets bait her with a bucket of fried chicken into a cage so she wont eat for 2 weeks maybe then wanna be oprah would lose weight

the same argument could made for paedophilia you weirdo

This bitch blocked me when she said #TheTriggering was made by the privileged cis white racist males of reddit and Sup Forums. I told her that the people on those websites are anonymous and it's racist to assume that they are ALL white and sexist to assume they are ALL male. Even though I'm black she said I was brainwashed by white people because I don't believe in that white privilege bullshit

Fuck her I'm glad her birth parents put her up adoption. When I have a kid I will make sure they will not be a person to think everything is about race.

that's a guy

>French flag

except pedoshit is 3dpd

if you're about to reply to antarctica proxy with "french flag" or "hi france" or whatever, don't. it's unoriginal and is said 10+ times every time pk posts with antarctica proxy.

It's still the rarest flag I've ever seen.

We need more blacks like you.
Raise 'em well.

I bet this shitcunt's highest skill is 30

Posting this on a Mongolian tapestry board
Goodluck with that opinion Mohammed.

>tfw Antarctica still doesn't have its flag
I'm gonna join a research station sometime, and then we'll have a real Antarctic poster, not this proxy shit.

>Fuck her I'm glad her birth parents put her up adoption

What's the point op?
She is a dumb cunt and so is anybody over 18 watching that shit.

I don't know but I seriously fucking hate weebs.

Is that a thing in America?

Where I live, Beergium, the people I know who watch anime are mainly effeminate, liberal cucks.

holy fuck! How's it going down there? Any ice left?

But all of \pol\ is satire senpai. You don't actually hate the kikes do you?

it's a proxy

Considering how many trannies and lesbos love anime, no, no she really doesn't have a good point.

>anti-feminism

is that a thing ?

>How many _______ists and anti ________ists love ________. I'm curious.

Wow, really makes you think.

Actually I want to know why so many woke fags love it.

>Hating on the last medium not overrun with SJWs

>repeated collectivist tropes
>no original storyline/characters
>jap buyers don't require change ex. kyoani

besides the diamond in the rough every 3 years, anime is fucking pleb tier for shows

it's not senpai, what else would you expect for a site made for anime and weeb shit? The place is called Sup Forums for fucks sakes.

Because it's not cucked by liberals

What is anime, whore?

Spartan soldiers used to paint pictures of cute things on the inside of their shields.

Why do I find a room full of video game shit more cringeworthy than a room full of anime shit?

pic semi-related

2 reasons really manga is still a somewhat free platform for ideas although globalists are slowly clawing in on publishing for animation so they tend to be full of right wing sentiments and scenarios, secondly not everyone who uses anime avatars like anime some trolls just use them because it infuriates certain people look no further than this thread for proof.

It might be related to the fact that everyone hates them that they are weary of the majorities opinions so they often see through the bull shit.

I was in the Antarctic two years ago, I could have posted from there but I didn't. Did you know that's it's fucking cold down there?

I thought this was common knowledge nowadays, but anime is the last bastion of creative free speech that can't be corrupted, since the jew fears the samurai.

>Japs are honorary Aryan
>racially homogeneous society with strong traditions
>create media and culture mostly untainted by Jews
>is good

No-brainer, sempai

Friendly reminder that 3DPD whomen are not worth your time or money!
2D is the ultimate redpill!

lel, you must be a great spartan warrior huh

>Why do I find a room full of video game shit more cringeworthy than a room full of anime shit?

You can't hotglue vidya.

I've heard the reports of it being cold there are greatly exaggerated

I was a warrior. I killed fifty men but my shins were blown off by a Japanman's machine gun.

Sounds like a girls website is missing

Cotton Hill?

I didn't know Fox News broadcasted in Australia.

Japan is the last stronghold for humanity. If Tokyo falls, it`s all over. Tokyo Tower will undoubtedly fall anyway.

>implying SJWs arent hardcore into anime

There's a huge cross over between furries, autism, trans, SJW, anime, and terrible digital art.

It's not even bad enough that SJWism combines all form of 'oppressed groups' it literally combines every form of inferior person in the entire world.

huehuehue

I'm serious, I am deeply tired of this shit especially people like Kat Blaque doing nothing but causing more problems by race baiting. I have nothing against anyone by the color of their skin, sure we can crack a joke or two about it and the stereotypes, but for me to express hatred as a whole for one specific skin color group, that's just low.

She is basically saying since I love anime I am therefore a racist, when by her apparent logic from one of her videos a while back saying Blacks can't be racist, it doesn't make sense. It's all just poor attempts of racebaiting that people some how still fall for. Now when they attack my hobbies and the things I love with their tactics, that's when I get mad.

It's entertaining man

>Hating anime while posting on a Finnish kuska whittling forum
>2015

I want to pass on my genes and have children, thanks.

Didn't knew Penguins are Weaboo's.

>griffon
awful taste, anime shit compared to video games is a sound financial investment, you can always resell for higher then you paid if you don't damage it