You think any good/interesting information will come from the release of classified documents of the Kennedy...

You think any good/interesting information will come from the release of classified documents of the Kennedy Assassination?

No the case is closed Sup Forums

Yes, there will be info that confirms about times Oswald and Ruby were contracted by US agencies and that will make conspiracy nuts cum

Some information might come out saying the US was involved then Trump will come out saying the government can’t be trusted and some bullshit so he can boost up how ego and ratings

I would expect page after page after page of black lines.

Will prove once and for all that Jet Fuel can't burn steel beams.

inb4 black lines matter

No, the government wouldn't shoot themselves in the foot and release the real files.

I bet that trump gets assassinated I don't hate him but think about it. or I'm just a retard...

Dum spiro spero.

I doubt it

It will be sanitized, of course. But the Dump Administration does not know how to sanitize all that well. We'll get something. Perhaps they'll release the discussion of how a bullet traveling in one direction can make its target travel toward that direction.

i imagine most information will be heavily redacted

my best theory is that it was organised by Santo Trafficanto (sic) Jr. It was covered up because low/mid level CIA guys were involved in it.

You think anyone will actually read it?

Absolutely not. They'll sure read the titles of those Buzzfeed articles they scroll past on their facebook timeline, though.

What the actual fuck, though. Why are they releasing this shit after all these years????

Just like 9/11 documents can be released 10 years from now. It makes no fucking sense for them to keep shit hidden.

Haven't you people been watching Tracking Oswald? Robert Baer knows his shit.

Exactly

fuck off CIA shills

nothing we don't already know.
i.e the mob and its patsy were blamed for what the military industrial complex did.

keep you distracted from what's actually occuring today, duhh.

In short, it has to do with confidentiality relating to sensitive material. Unfortunately, this gives CIAniggers ample time to cover their tracks.