What in God's name is this? Discussion?

What in God's name is this? Discussion?

youtu.be/CDvnKotEd6Q

It's called denial and dooming a child into a horrible life.

How does one make the fonsious decision to keep a baby like that

There is no god, only men... I know talk is cheap and easy but I don't think it's moral to give birth to these children. Sure they knew about this before she was born. Now her life will be extremely conditioned. She'll proably do more with it than I do, but you know... It's unfair. It could have been avoided.

If I had a baby like that I would immidietly abort. Idk what goes through the mind of these people..

God damn disgusting.

So long as her cognition and emotions are mostly unaltered, and she isn't living in constant pain, I see little obvious objection.
It seems she has Pfeiffer. And not the worst case. So her intelligence should be fine.
When she is older, she will likely get surgery, to fix up the rough edges. She could look quite normal and maybe even speak. Not exactly pretty, mind you. But at least look like a normal human being.

There are, however, some other disorders, which I would not wish unto anyone. And that I find morally questionable, not to abort.

Looks like one of Shafer Araks' fluffies hahaha

>look normal

Bro I don't think any kind of surgery can fix that... Even a littke

Is that like where they consult the Fonz on what to do?

Google it.
Also plastic surgery is amazing these days.
You can't expect wonders. But at least she won't look completely fucked. Just ugly.
And who knows. In a couple decades surgery will probably be even better.

Casey Niestat

>when you spot a thicc ass from a mile away

if i knew my kid would be like that i would instantly want an abort, not gonna put my kid and myself through that no thanks

The saddest part is that theres a somewhat functioning brain inside that

that would explain a few things
i honestly wish he'd put more effort into making his fluffies look halfway decent

>The saddest part is that theres a somewhat functioning brain inside that
That doesn't seem to be the case with you....

Pfeiffer doesn't affect intellect at all in most cases, so her brain is most likely working as any other one. Which may actually make it worse - you're basically trapped in a dysfunctional body.

Shit like this gets me mad

“Oh everyone gets a chance at life”

Yeah this baby which will have these deformities for life, Will always be looked at in a weird way and always be judged for their looks will have the same great life any normal regular person would have.

Do the baby a favor and don’t make it go through the suffering that’s guaranteed to happen to it.

Who's that white guy? He's sexy af

I didn't understand that giraffe joke... Someone explain?