IT'S 2017 FOR FUCK SAKE!! WHY HASN'T ATHEISM BEEN DEFINED YET BY THE ATHEISM???!!

IT'S 2017 FOR FUCK SAKE!! WHY HASN'T ATHEISM BEEN DEFINED YET BY THE ATHEISM???!!

i dont mind

Ur face when u wake up after dieing to find out that "life" u experienced was a simulation and u awake with no memory of the "life" u experienced to find urself captain of a nazi space ship

oh this thread is still around?

Atheism is, in the broadest sense, the absence of belief in the existence of deities. Less broadly, atheism is the rejection of belief that any deities exist. In an even narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities.

don't feed the trolls man. it ain't worth it.

I'm an atheist, and I disagree
.Give us time. Like any new religion, atheism is taking some time to settle its dogmas.

i copied and pasted the Wikipedia definition

^^^^^^^^^
not a true atheist

^^^^
a true atheist ( or someone who understands it anyway)

atheism is a product of CIA, they want to turn us back from the Christ in order to lower the population

LEAVE SATAN ALONE

God I really hate this copypasta. I need to pray to FSM #prayforFSM

kek.. bait/10

Christianity are heretics

it's 2017 for fuck sake!! why hasn't asexuality been defined by asexuals???!!

poop poop poop, in ya butt

poop poop poop, in ya butt

in the butt

in

the

butt

big poop, in the butt

big poop in the butt

when will jesus bring the pork chops?

you mad bro?

literally just google it.

religious people are weird.. they blow folk up, fly planes into buildings, mutilate genitals, marry kids and tons more fucked up shit... all the while justifying it by reading out of old books. if that ain't weird then fuck knows.

>not a true atheist
don't be so dogmatic

I love these threads. The amount of salt in them always brings such joy.

> Material Universe
> Causal in nature
> Matter is contingent
> "The Universe was made in and of itself"

Atheists are retards.