So, do Amerifats really eat this shit or was it bad meme?

so, do Amerifats really eat this shit or was it bad meme?

Pbjs are good go fuck yourself faggot

That there is some weak bait, user. Lurk a little longer, luv

Peanut butter and fruit preserves are pretty good. Add some banana slices in there and you’re set

I've always wondered.
Do they eat it with both crunchy an creamy PB?
Does it even work with crunchy PB?

German here, that shit is delicious and matches perfectly not only in taste but more importantly in texture. jam makes sticky peanut butter much easier to eat

So do the queens people actually eat this or was it a bad meme?

both work

Better and more nutritious then butter and sprinkles the dutch eat

Which one's better?
Also, is PB sweetened or do they sell it "natural"?

lardy-McBurgers will eat anything, praise be to kek

I usually only eat natural peanut butter. I can’t say I’ve seen sweetened peanut butter though though. Crunchy is better than creamy in my opinion though

Interesting.
Does it have to be white bread or does any bread work?

why post corn dogs as if they aren't delicious?

Interesting. I've heard peanut butter isn't very popular on the European mainland. I salute you for your taste. Good man.

not that user, but crunchy pb on a whole grain bread is stick to your ribs perfection

>I've heard peanut butter isn't very popular on the European mainland
that's true I lived in the US for a year though and reeses got me into it in a way I never could have imagined

Good old beetus cups! Enjoy your night!

Here I'll just pick the right picture for this bread.

you can even go to some grocery stores and put peanuts into a grinder and get your own fresh peanut butter from peanuts

Will try that tomorrow, probably.
Thanks for the info!

Not in Central Europe, I think.
Does sweetened PB even exist?
user up there didn't think so.

Yeah we eat it. Pretty damn good if you ask me. Although that's a rather unclean spreading job tbh, he didn't get all the edges.

Not a fan of white bread. Prefer whole wheat or a seeded variety

hold on fam. I am going to kms.

I'm not american but this is so damn good, so fuck off fgt.

This is my first time hearing of this

Dude Jiff is basically candy

bitching about burgers, but posting delicious corn dogs? that's the sign of a sick mind.

This is in the southern US.

If you buy mass brands like Jif or Peter Pan it will be sweetened. I am not sure what access to American peanut butter central Europe has but it's likely the mass-consumption brands that are artificially sweetened with sugar or sugar substitutes.

from my experience, wares for (central) Europe are usually less sweet than those for mainland US

eurotrash eat beans on toast for brekkie. fucking pig disgusting eating over there.

>fact: I just gave someone an erection mentioning pic related.

american here desu it doesn't sound that bad for one reason, beans we have here are really sweet, theirs are like covered in tomato sauce

I don't know what the fuck that is OP but your intel is seriously bad.

I've never seen anyone use bread for anything but an actual sandwich with vegetables and meat.

>eurotrash
>literally only the english, meaning 37 million
>that's 4% of 892 million people
>implying it's EVERY SINGLE ONE

cherrypick more, faggot

I am still astounded that is was the leafs that invented poutine. Covering fries with cheese and gravy seems like it should have been an american idea.

>being this autistic
must've been all the bean toast.

yeah, on the daily, eurocuck.

fun fact: a pb&j with 1.5 tbsp of each on regular thickness white bread as the same calories as a big mac

main reason I eat them. I'm rather thin already and sometimes I notice I haven't eaten enough so two of those get me out of a calory deficite quite easily

The US still has Gravy Fries, we just use steak fries and sawmill gravy.

The idea of cheese and gravy together fucking skeeves me out, I don't know why.

its equal to about the same calories as nutella, but eurofags eat that shit by the 1/2 jar at a time...

This guy gets it

Get a glass of milk with that bad boy and oh man you have one top notch meal

i wash them down with white russian milkshakes...

>gravy on fries

Fuck that. you put ketchup on fries. Ranch is also acceptable.

the fuck is this

The "peanut butter and jelly" sandwich was invented...if there is such a thing... in England.

Either is good. Depends on personal preference.

It's what britbongs eat when they're too poor to afford toast-beans. (essentially only chavs).

Kind of like what Eurofags do when bitching about the US

Hypocrisy much?

Yeah but it's not popular there.

Stop trying to redirect the argument you stupid cunt

And this is your problem how? Let people eat what they like and keep your useless opinion in your cock holster

meh they aight

I eat pbj twice a day

goobers on raisin bread with sliced bananas
is my guilty pleasure comfort food

>in b4 GROSS. it is just Smuckers Jelly/Jam and Smuckers Natural (smooth) peanut butter in 1 jar (a Nestle brand)

Why must we stray from God

This

That stuff is pretty terrible for you bro

got any proof because the brits also invented the Jam sandwich

Aww don't give up hope, TV's Danny DeVito.

fucking satan, all the weirdly good stuff is bad for you...

yes, but the ingredients in a standard serving are pretty fucking humdrum in the giant scheme of things, its not like i am mainlining this shit 10x a day

Jelly is shit, use jam you faggot

If you're going to make people sick and make their teeth hurt, you need to try harder.

>double standards
>this triggered

Your math is wrong, maybe if you're just eating the side of fries and tossing the big mac in the trash

Fluff is fucking disgusting

This is such bullshit. If you use peanut butter where the fat was pressed out of the peanuts prior to making the peanut butter, and bread especially made to have fewer calories, even without low sugar jam, you could do the whole thing for like 150 cals.

what the fuck

just reading the side label of my
jar of Goobers Grape PB&J

Serving Size: 3 Tbsp (53g)
[thats a nice size serving]

Calories 240
Fat Calories 100
Cholesteral 0
Sodium 100mg
Protein 7g
Sugars 18g

not too healthy, but not fucking poison... but a good PB&J is almost a meal

HFCS as well user. But you’re right. Once in a while won’t be too bad

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Some day science will make it possible for white bread to be in the jar too

Amerifats really eat it AND it was a bad meme.

its not the best but its cheap and easy

A fluffernutter?

>not eating PB&J
Where the fuck are you from, OP?

we are ALMOST there user, almost there....

filetype not .gif
you had one job

Kek

On Toasted Hearty Bread it is the best

Those things are actually pretty good tbh.

I am from Portland Maine. I speak fluffernutter fluently. Moving to Charlotte NC in 2013 was the best thing I could have done for myself.

fucken A. as a grade school kid, did my first ever haute cuisine cooking by wrapping a hot dog with this stuff, and popping in oven. take that, wolfgang puck !

Some toast with Nutella is fucking bomb too.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Fluff. The texture is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of taste bud physics most of the flavor will go over a typical eater’s tongue...... "

perhaps but you don't have access to the less-sweet food stuff of America either

you get the Budweisers and Jif peanut-butters because transnational corporations have that mass market reach

and no offense intended, we get the shitty Stella Artois and other Euro-crap here rather than your good stuff unless we go to a specialty shop

if you tear them up an make little balls, you can make monkey bread outta them too. I prefer the croissant ones for this.

I like this user.
Thanks for posting.

you should try deep frying that shit!

>you get the Budweisers

went to UK 10 years ago, and Budweiser was a trendy beer over there. I fucking drank Guinness , because "When in Rome, Do As the Romanians"

>monkey bread

doesn't BET have a site you can use? go be a nigger somewhere else

I suppose some of us are vile beasts

as for me, I have self respect

at least by Sup Forums user standards

closer than you think...

>Sup Forums
>reddit spacing
kek

stocking up for my bunker, ready supplies for the upcoming race war

I don't usually get defensive, but pb&j is the SHIT. Don't speak ill of God's favorite sandwich.

I never understood the point of buying this. You're getting half of a jar of peanut butter and half of a jar of jelly.
You're just getting less material to work with overall. It's stupid.

Moron hasn’t had monkey bread, doesn’t know how stupid he is for speaking bad about monkey bread

I said go be a nigger somewhere else. fuck off, we're full.