Personal 10/10s

personal 10/10s

Other urls found in this thread:

www85.zippyshare.com/v/KKyClHKM/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not the most acclaimed anco album but my favorite by far.

good choice.

you are very right my friend. pic related. sung tongs is what threw me into the beautiful world of anco.

animal collective is so... human? i don't know how to describe it. their music just evokes some essential essence of life that knocks me on my ass every time.

All my 10s are personal

Same. Beyond The Fleeting Gales is perfect.

gtfo

why the FUCK do people not know about beyojnd the fleeting gales? that record is nearly flawless and the most unique sound ive heard in ages desu

Apparently the production turns people off. I personally love it. The singer has such a sweet voice and the instrumentals are so vibrant. They just go so well together. It's hard to find actual flaws in the songwriting. Maybe the only minor flaw I see in the album is the hook in Patriot. But even that song is really good. Have you listened to Get Olde/Second Wind? It's pretty good too. A little rougher but just as exciting with some chiptune.

the first half of Patriot is weak but the finale is the strongest on the album imo. my favorite track is Origin, that synth solo at the end rocks my socks off.

i have listened to Get Olde/Second Wind, the production doesn't bother me so much as the weak songwriting. they definitely stepped their game up on btfg.

When it came out I couldn't stop listening to it. It feels like such a short album but stays epic and to the point. No fillers, exciting 3 song streak (A Sudden Gust - There Was A Door - Revive), and the slow songs are just as amazing. Well and Spring has my favourite outro.

the cover looks terrible lmao
despite it being "ironic" it still turns people off the record

yup, not much more to say other than these guys know how to fucking rock. highly anticipating their next album.

I actually enjoy the cover haha. I can see why people think it looks really amateur but after listening to the album so many times, it kind of fits well with the music.

ty for this user. Plosing into the field of love is perfect.

It is, for lack of better words, really fucking gay.

I'm surprised this album doesn't get posted on Sup Forums, it's honestly perfect in my opinion. I guess it's because The Sound don't seem to be too well-known in general, which is a shame.

I agree, super awesome post punk album

Godrich needs to compose more

I love that cover, music is great too

does anyone have this album in 320 by any chance? links in the archive are dead and my copy is only 128

Soulseek my dude

Listen to this guy user, I found it in 320 in a few seconds.

www85.zippyshare.com/v/KKyClHKM/file.html

Musically it's incredible but the lyrics are what really cement this as one of my personal 10s. I haven't connected with an album in this way in at least a decade. It's a beautifully coherent journey from start to finish and by the end of Good House I feel completely reborn.

Agree with most of them

will take that advice, thanks for the link though.

came to post this

Yes I know some people hate the silly amount of spoken word.

I do not.