Wheres my mf rekt bread

wheres my mf rekt bread

This one has some faggot getting gassed.

wtf? is he like being dragged to hell?

Good puppa

Nerve gas

nerve gas is stronk

Im sure he is ok.

>border patrol

not sure if it was a border collie, looks like a lab or something

ain't he getting electrocuted? i didn't know nerve gas burned you up, why does it start at his feet?

>pushing big metal frame
>touches power lines above
Ohh shit I'm supposed to say nerve gas and repeat the same shitty meme otherwise I'm a newfag?
Sorry guys

why do you guys call this nerve gas? nerve gas is an agent. this guy looks like hes getting electrocuted.

I fucking hate these filthy dogs

newfag

holy fuck nice find sherlock

i'm not a newfag, just not so active

is he okay?

but the other dudes were touching it too. how come they didnt get electrocuted

Are you retarded? Wheres the wire you newfag?

Its nervegas napalm

Thats impossible, the AC current from a wire such as the common ones we see hanging from poles have a current of around 650w. 650 wouldnt light a man on fire, let alone kill him. Thats nerve gas.

well its nice that you dropped in but we were having fun faggot

He fucking deserved that

Checked and I agree, a chermical nerve agent is at play. Perhaps he was murdered by those two guys with him. led into a trap maybe? If it was lecky surely they wouldve been shocked too.

Anyone have the 300km/h bike crashing into the guard rail

That dog needs putting down.

i don't think so, one of them tried to help him, also his shoes burn up, he got shocked

as a homosexual that is your right

Kid need to be put down.

>eggplant.jpg

Aye the amplified currecualaral current would've been at maybe minimum strength considering the time of day. All of those watts would've simply fizzled out as shown by the research of C. Hadman of the university of Bayta Curk into the adverse Polarity Negativity effect. Its quite apparent that had wouldve had an effect on him but nope.

more like this?

Electric shock is out of the question, that frame would've also burned up before him of that were the case.

Flyyyyy me tooo the mooooon!

it's metallic, i don't think metal would burn up faster than rubber

The human skin is a lot tougher than metals when it comes to electrical burning, the adverse wear and tear over the lifetime of such a structure would surely cause it to collapse and melt a faster rate. Either way, it likely isnt metal at all rather plastic considering the gas didnt eat through it.

>650w
At 110, that would only provide 6 amps. Overhead power lines are typically 4-14KV (4,000-14,000V) and they tap off of them with 250A fuses off the step-down transformer.
250A110v is around 25,000w allowance just for one building.

All of the metals are metled

but the fire from the already burnt up shoes would burn you up first

what your seeing is the chemical reaction between nerve gas and the organic material it engages

Incorrect, you arent accounting for locational differences and power requirements in regions of less wealth. Judging by the clothing of the men I'd say they are of the Chinese variety, a very poor group of people in an industrial region. Such regions would be lucky to be able to power up a television let alone a proper transformer. This here is a case of gas attacks, the Muslims do this sort of thing all the time as shown by the Sahih Al-Bukharis demands for gas treatment.

Aaaand you don't even know what country that video is from, voltage varies around the world, i.e in Argentina is 220w double than in USA

Women are fucking stupid

this made me happy

In some locations in industrial china i hear they cant even power tvs for more than five seconds, so sad

le edge

Anyone got the video of the pregnant lady getting her baby ripped out in a car crash?

Why the fuck did he attack him?

but they can manage to manufacture more nerve gas than pakistan and india combined, thats communism for you

Was that when the car hit an electrical transformer and she got lit on fire and burned to death?

This fucking made my day.

Nah

fucking communist chineses I cant believe they are still being allowed to supply nerve gas without trouble. President Trump needs to stop the chineses because every day you hear a news of "today two india man die of gas attack in industrial china whilst trying to turn on tv". it depress

what exactly happened there? science user pls help

nerve gas under sidewalk

but what do you hear about on the news? its the same old story about how isis is a mossad front, or a new gender discovery makes it ok to be gay

and let me play
among the stars

Dropped a lit cigarette into a hole that had a build up of flammable gas (probably methane from a sewer, hence the filename)

let me guess... nerve gas?

One of few things.

>Controlled demolition he walked into by mistake.
>IED. Paki country, likely.
>Loose steam pipe caused the ground to break originally and then once it burst caused the explosion.
>Electric pulse caused by an electric transformer, 650w or more.
>Nerve gas attack, possibility of Chinese terror attack?

no she got beat to death asshole, too soon fuck

No I know the story, this was in china and it was actually a nerve agent.

That;s what happens when you don't look both ways before crossing the street, idiot never learned the green cross code

Nah she got shot like 15 times in the face

Its disgusting they always say that muslim pound shop man rape kids and pedos are good people but never discuss real problems like chinese nerve gas attacks, the lack of power in industrial china, how they can only watch tv for 5 seconds and how china is committing all these terror. media are liars.

kek

that kid got potential, he could be a pro boxer

we hear about the gas attacks in syria, while the exotic gas industry in china rages on without a word being said

>Filename

ebola was great

Why the fuck did they reduce the allowed file size and ban audio streams, i have so much good stuff that i cant upload, any way to get past or any other way to share?

SPLINK

i havent found any good way. i just saved new copies with no audio and cropped down

/Gif/

>Anyone have the 300km/h bike crashing into the guard rail

>Anyone got the video of the pregnant lady getting her baby ripped out in a car crash?

I need these, anyone pls

hes a lot better at frogger than I ever was

nerve gas, duh

lulz fucking assholes, everyone just bounces

current is running through his body into the negatively charged ground

That's too well staged to be real, most murderers don't edit their snuff movies and change camera angles

yeah, he'll be fine once they reconstitute all the ash that is now that guy.

that province doesn't even have electricity

that province doesn't have electricity

holy shit what happened there

At least he was polite enough to close the gate.

nerve gas