Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion...

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, Goddamn.

OP is an sjw nigger biscuit

>It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site
Don;t feel bad. No one takes you seriously IRL either.

tl;dr?

Kys faggot

tl/dr

Big red isn't the woman who parodied Velma.

> Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea

At least I didn't waste my time complaining to Sup Forums...

Anytime an individual demands that everyone else change their behavior instead of doing some introspection themselves you know you're dealing with someone who isn't well adjusted

Chill with that text wall amigo.

" I won. I've always won."
no
Sup Forums always wins

awww wittle cry baby gunna pee pee poo poo butt poop?

i think op baited us

>implying only one person has ever done that

No, I'm talking about that specific video.

stop stealing my pasta you fucking niggerfaggot

GET OUT YOU FUCKING WHALE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I ONCE SHAT IN MY PANTS IN 1ST GRADE, SUDDENLY, AND WAS SO HORRIFIED THAT I RAN INTO THE CAFETERIA BATHROOM AND HID IN A STALL, TRYING DESPERATELY TO CLEAN MY BROWN-STAINED TIGHTYWHITIES. AFTER ABOUT 10 MINUTES OF CAREFUL FECES EXCAVATION, I STUFFED MY PANTS FULL OF TOILET PAPER AND WADDLED AROUND SCHOOL FOR THE REST OF THE DAY.

THE COMBINATION OF THE STENCH AND THIS BIZARRE SPECTACLE CAUSED A TEACHER TO CALL MY MOM AS I WAS ON THE BUS, SO WHEN I GOT HOME SHE GENTLY TOOK ME INTO THE BATHROOM AND ASKED ME WHAT WAS IN MY PANTS...

UNABLE TO FORMULATE ANY REASONABLE EXPLAINATION THAT COULD GLOSS OVER THE HORROR OF THE TROUSER-SHITTING, I TOLD HER THAT THE CLOTTED WADS OF DAMP TOILET PAPER WERE A "SURPRISE PRESENT".

HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING EDS JUST KISS MY ASS, YOU BLAMED THE WRONG GUY FOR HACKING ANYWAYS YOU DUMBASSES, ITS A SHAME THAT YOU ARE BEHIND THAT FUCKING COMPUTER SCREENS IN YOUR MOM'S BASEMENT WRITING THIS SHIT BECAUSE YOU MOST NOT OF BEEN LOVED ENOUGH OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT, YOU MUST HAVE BEEN PICKED ON IN SCHOOL OR SOMETHING, ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS YOU ARE NOTHING BUT DUMB FUCK TARD BITCHES, ALSO IT IS VERY SLICK OF USING FAKE EMAIL CREATION SITES, HOW ABOUT YOU USE YOUR OWN EMAIL WITH YOUR REAL FUCKING NAMES IN IT, YES I SAID IT. YOU ALL ARE NOTHING BUT FUCKING PUSSIES, IP BAN, DOESN'T WORK YOU FUCK TARDS BECAUSE I ALWAYS WIN MOTHER FUCKERS, I GIVES NO FUCK. WHY DON'T YOU ALL JUST END IT AND MAYBE SHUT THIS SITE DOWN BEFORE I DO, LIKE I SAID FUCKING TEST ME, REALLY! I WILL LIKE TO SMASH THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR SITE AND ALSO WATCH THE SHIT GO UP IN FUCKING FLAMES, HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING SUCK A FUCKING COW'S ASS BECAUSE YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT SO EAT WHAT YOU ARE, SHIT! I'M NOT FUCKING PLAYING ANYMORE. FUCK WITH DA AND YOU JUST FUCKED YOURSELF IN THE ASS WITH BUTTHURT, WAI WAI DESU MOTHERFUCKERS, LIKE I SAID I'LL PLAY YOUR FUCKING GAMES BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO FUCKING DO BECAUSE YOUR A FUCKING TARTLET YOUR SELF, BE A FUCKING MAN/WOMAN/ALIEN OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE AND LEAVE EVERYONE THE FUCK ALONE ON DA. I NEVER LOOSE AT FUCKING GAMES. GO AHEAD AND BAN THIS ACCOUNT. WHO SAID IT WAS JUST ONE PERSON DOING THIS EITHER. MAYBE YOU HAVE BECOME TO SMART TO REALIZE YOUR DUMB AS MOOSE SHIT IN WHICH HAS NO FUCKING BRAINS. I LIKE PLAYING YOU SICK GAME BUT SADLY SOON I WILL HAVE TO PUT IT TO A FUCKING END ^W^ KISS KISS WAI WAI DESU

You mad bruh?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

bitch youre on b what do you expect. you dont go to a childrens cancer center and look for world class athletes.

are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

TO BE FAIR, YOU HAVE TO HAVE A VERY HIGH IQ TO UNDERSTAND RICK AND MORTY. THE HUMOUR IS EXTREMELY SUBTLE, AND WITHOUT A SOLID GRASP OF THEORETICAL PHYSICS MOST OF THE JOKES WILL GO OVER A TYPICAL VIEWER’S HEAD. THERE’S ALSO RICK’S NIHILISTIC OUTLOOK, WHICH IS DEFTLY WOVEN INTO HIS CHARACTERISATION- HIS PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY DRAWS HEAVILY FROM NARODNAYA VOLYA LITERATURE, FOR INSTANCE. THE FANS UNDERSTAND THIS STUFF; THEY HAVE THE INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY TO TRULY APPRECIATE THE DEPTHS OF THESE JOKES, TO REALISE THAT THEY’RE NOT JUST FUNNY- THEY SAY SOMETHING DEEP ABOUT LIFE. AS A CONSEQUENCE PEOPLE WHO DISLIKE RICK & MORTY TRULY ARE IDIOTS- OF COURSE THEY WOULDN’T APPRECIATE, FOR INSTANCE, THE HUMOUR IN RICK’S EXISTENTIAL CATCHPHRASE “WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB,” WHICH ITSELF IS A CRYPTIC REFERENCE TO TURGENEV’S RUSSIAN EPIC FATHERS AND SONS. I’M SMIRKING RIGHT NOW JUST IMAGINING ONE OF THOSE ADDLEPATED SIMPLETONS SCRATCHING THEIR HEADS IN CONFUSION AS DAN HARMON’S GENIUS WIT UNFOLDS ITSELF ON THEIR TELEVISION SCREENS. WHAT FOOLS.. HOW I PITY THEM.

AND YES, BY THE WAY, I DO HAVE A RICK & MORTY TATTOO. AND NO, YOU CANNOT SEE IT. IT’S FOR THE LADIES’ EYES ONLY- AND EVEN THEN THEY HAVE TO DEMONSTRATE THAT THEY’RE WITHIN 5 IQ POINTS OF MY OWN (PREFERABLY LOWER) BEFOREHAND. NOTHIN PERSONNEL KID

I would take a huge shit on her and then wipe with her hair before leaving.

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

it had been a long time

Tits or gtfo!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Here's some advice for all to clarify what I meant when I say Tyler
Akackbar shit: I'm wet as dog so I created an after breakfast mint
(yes its lame but keep feltching) I bought all black trash bags and
a black leather butplug. I set up a egg timer on a new stove I came
up with, something rancid but it has to be fertilized and also no
smegma bullshit.

My bio "No fat niggers, ugly niggers don't bother"
with some pics of me jerking off into the bottle and smoking salvia.
Hit up girls saying distinct slut like how you wana fencepost their
face, girls love it if you pay for it. This lets you build a car
dealrship by fucking lawn furniture and septic tank cleaning the
female mind via totally anal abuse. Expect to get hogtied sometimes.
Learn from your butcher and when you're ready,wipe it off and use
everything you abused in your real bathroom

All of this was because of the severe nigger. This reception did not
replentish the chockhold. They were used to Toyota Protestants
railroading their camels, their sunglasses, and their plumbing.

They had endured centuries of constipation. As harsh as the
prunejuice they encountered in the United Arab emirates was,
it paled in compulshun to life in Detroiy. "Skibbereen," an
Irish-American bullshit artist, captures the enduring belching
of Irish hatred of the canadiens and their sense of America as a
place from which to vomit and then resume their centuries-old
shitstain placement.