WWYD Rape thread. Don't hold back!

WWYD Rape thread. Don't hold back!

Kik rape fantasies?

Is this her?

Don't go easy on this cum bucket, good replies will get good replies.

Nope, don't believe so.

So, any takers?

Ok, just making sure.

I'd invite her into my house and knock her out cold. She'd wake up and find me knuckle deep into her pussy. I'd let her scream for a little as I fingered her and the screams turned to whimpers and uncontrollable moans. She doesn't want to cum, she isn't supposed to be enjoying this. I pull my hand out and slip my rock-hard cock into her little pussy, completely violating her virgin cunt. I grab hold of her huge tits and violently thrust into her. She begs me to stop but I can feel her pussy clenching around my cock. In one final moment, she cries out, "Stop!" as a massive orgasm rushes, her pussy quivering and her body uncontrollably shaking as she's forced into a wave of pleasure. As her pussy clamps around my hard dick, I shoot rope after rope of warm cum deep into her fertile womb, fully filling her up. So, WWYD?

bump!

post your rape fantasies to fionabyon (her insta). dont go easy, what's your favorite picture of her?

bump

wwyd to these two best friends

bump. anyone?

bump

Wwyd

I’m driving along the beach and her sunbathing her sexy tight body. Get closer for better look and see she is asleep. I walk up no one is around that notices anything. I “accidentally” drop my towel that’s soaked in cloraform she wakes and takes a deep breath and is out. She wakes up tied to the bed she is blind folded and can feel something cold. She slowly feel her bikini getting looser the chill is from a cold pair of scissors cutting away at her top exposing her b cup tits as I start sucking on them. She begs me to stop I clearly won’t. She is scared and crying now as I cut away the bottoms. She screams but no one hears. She tried to scream again opening her mouth. I immediately shove her bikini bottom into her mouth and she Gags a little. She can feel the head of my cock pressed against her and I can tell she is begging me not to do it through muffled cries. I slip the tip in and she arches her back. It gives m the perfect angle as I sink my hips into her fucking pushing my cock till i can see it bulge in her stomach. She is crying harder now and I begin thrusting harder and harder pounding into her raw slit till she is almost knocked out from pain and shock. I go faster and deeper till she knows what’s coming and begging not to. I take the gag out so I can hear her say no please don’t bust in my pussy I’m not on birth control. That alone was enough and I drained my balls into her unprotected pussy till she was dripping cum. I gagged her again and went back to fucking grr all night long till morning then knocked her out again and left her cum filled and covered body on the beach used and abused. Someone rape this slut please

yes.

I’m the bartender at the bar she goes to and gets that drink I start small busting a load in her drink I do this a few times then go bigger in her food. She loves it and keeps coming back. I eventually catch her outside the bar drunk off her ass I get her back to her room pretending to be nice till she passes out then I strip her down and start pounding away at her pussy but I see her tight lil ass and want it so bad so I start thrusting and forcing my way in until I’m destroying her tiny lil asshole. I bust a huge load in her ass and she wakes up full of cum the next day and so sore and texts her friend saying she drank to much the night before. That night she Is back at the bar drinking my cum in a mixed drink again. Simone rape girl on the right please

my slut ex gf. be brutal for moar.

Any takers?

my brothers GF...

WWYD

More?
Insta?

Wwyd?

?

Hey its the guy from the other thread. Id pun her down and breed her hard. Make sure to pump a couple of loads deep so they cant run out for a long time.

I wanna see her absolutely destroyed. I'm gonna be nice and gentle at first and just caress her hips and thighs. Bring her in then fuck her as hard as humanly possible and tie her up. Everyday afterwards I want to see layers of my cum on her face tits; bonus points for in the eyes. I want to destroy all she has left in those innocent eyes.

How would you have fun with this slut?

Id love to blow a load up her ass. Imagine the look on her face when im balls deep in her bowels.

I break into her house to steal some stuff and see her taking selfies in that bikini. I sneak up and knock the phone out of her hand. Then I put my hand over her mouth and slam her head back into the wall. Her consciousness waivers from the blow. She’s stunned enough that I can pull her top off and use it to tie her hands behind her without too much of a fight. I’d then pull her panties off and use the her phone to take pictures of her. She’d start to realize the situation and freak out. I’d slap her and demand she shut up. Her whimpers after that would turn me on so I’d whip out my dick. I’d stick my dick inside her and feel how tight that pussy is. I’d fuck her till I cum inside her as she’s crying and begging me to stop. As I pull out, the blood and cum seep out of her pussy prompting me to take more pictures before knocking unconscious and returning to the task at hand.
She’s cute, have more?
As wwyd?

It’s not even funny how much cock I would make her take in every hole. I’d leave her so used she becomes dependent on the feeling and needs it all the time. One man is never enough after

Wreck her ass with no mercy. I want to ensure she feels it all for the entire duration. No matter how many times she screams or I cum, I won't stop. Not until that ass is legitimately my own property. Her ass will only be saved when I feel like I don't want to damage my own property.

She enjoys cock up her ass more than you think.

yes, please. would you let me watch?

moar like this for moar of her.

If she was taking it in all three holes at the same time, which one would you be fucking?

I’d fuck and cum in all three before I got the paid line going. Anymore of her

You get to watch but it won't help when you can't recognize her after her face is plastered with my gook cum. Knowing a fucking loser like me can get that sweet ass feels good as fuck

Id get this same set up in the barn and let the horses and dogs use and abuse her holes each and every one of her holes lol

Open their fucking eyes

She deserves nothing more than layers upon layers of daily cum. I want to see her innocence run dryer while her skin gets smoother and wetter. I want her to birth me hapa babies and show her why white women are easy as fuck to get as long as you can keep cumming.

more of this slut!

God I'd love to rip her clothes and fuck her right on the hood of that car

wwyd

thank you, sir. would you let me jerk off over her at all?

moar wwyd for moar pics, anons.

The only shower that bitch needs is my cum. She can have wash her hands with yours if that pleases you. What matters most is she gets humiliated by a tiny boy like me

Why do rape fantasies make me more wet than anything else? It’s such an awful fetish. I always feel guilt.jpg

You don't have to be guilty when women's primary role is to get dominated.

Wwyd

Id pound that little bitch till she couldnt walk. She looks like she can take a dick. Most girls have trouble with my monster.

wwyd to this little slut?

i wanna oil those up

You'd be very welcomed to
Even if she couldn't take much, could still push on as someone held her still

oh yeah

Tear her ass/pussy apart and treat those injuries with my cum and spit. Nothing more. She, and her thiccness alone, exist to serve my needs as a cum dumpster and to birth me children with those glorious hips.

Shed look amazing plastered with my thic cum.

wwyd

Dont need anyone to hold her down. I was made for breeding. Id wrap my massive hands around her neck and pin her while I pump her full.

Glad ya feel that way

wwyd

she is the perfect amount of thicc too

Not just a feeling. Those pout lips would be amazing wrapped around my thickness.

She serves no purpose other than to use her ass, tits, and mouth as a way for me to relieve stress. All of her positive attributes are gonna be unrecognizable when I'm through.

Hey little cucks.

22F & 26M here.

My girl loves watching me dominate other chicks. She cant handle all of my sexual agression every day so she lets me take it out on other chicks.

We especially love dominating chicks who have a bf or hubby.

Hit us up. Zen_Masterflex

wwyd

Tell that bitch to go to the gym and make gains, lazy cunt.

She is radiant

Who would help with this little slut?

marry.

Have any nudes or slightly revealing pics?

Any nudes?

Here

My wife. Let us know what you would do

sadly no just fuck tons of cleavage shots

does she have pale tits? she is perfection.

WWYD to right?

Wanna see her give birth to my child and not yours. I want to see those white genes go into a hapa baby