Tell me something interesting about yourself!

Tell me something interesting about yourself!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qki712bg84w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm 28. I have a state-tested I.Q. of 139 on a scale where 141 is genius. I have a few talents, the most developed of which is being able to play any instrument I pick up and make music within minutes. My mother, father and uncle all died within 3 years of each other and now I'm an "Adult Orphan." It's ok, though. I'm kind of a "normie" and I'm married and have plenty of friends.

What instruments do you enjoy the most?

Your turn, OP.

Probably guitar, piano or drumset.

I asked you, not the other way around.

For what reasons? Those are all very different instruments

Fair enough. I like composing melodies and the expressiveness and range of guitar. I like the simplicity and arrangement of piano notation. I just love beating the shit out of drums in a physically exhertive activity to a beat with expression and flailing.

Ah,neat

I'm most drawn to rhythm, and I love the feeling you can put into the drums

That's why they're my main instrument

I post on Sup Forums, but I'm not Russian.

Im an elite neet.

You're eastern European tho I bet

ELEET? Those are only spoken of in legend...

I am friends with my pet rabbit and sometimes I have sex with her. Now she’s pregnant. Non-human lifeforms such as negroes also have DNA so this made sense.I wash my shit in the sink, not the toilet. I don’t know the difference between a fingerfuck and a fingerbang.
My ambition is to deepthroat a girl up to the elbow.
I have fantasies about raping a girl with a toothbrush
my mother forgot to have sex with me when i was growing up. so i purchased an orange cat named roger mugabe. i don't have any blood on the inside of mybody. one day i tried to bleed but piss came out and i ended up farting down samantha's mouth

Cool. I haven't had a physical drumset in years due to financial strains and living with the wife in an apartment, but we're getting a house and I look forward to getting an electronic set if I can. Don't you just love the feeling of hearing your music as you use so much physical effort for every note? It's just so much more primal and powerful than riffing on a guitar or cello.

O-one time I asked a girl out over pictochat on the ds

She said no but I dont think she told anyone about it

i come to Sup Forums to fag, best threads

Dude, just stop.

It's really, really cool. And you have to be really in control to play ghost notes and whatnot

What a cool man

Good for you!

Ghost notes! Fuck yeah! I love breakbeats. Slipknot's "Eyeless" got me hooked on them in middle school. Have you heard of the Purdy Shuffle or the Amen Break?

thank u

*Purdie shuffle

Yes, Yes I have. Listen to David Garibaldi if you want to learn ghost notes

No probs dude

i like to post rule 34 in avatarfag threads, not really proud about it

Will do, user. I was convinced I'd call you a faggot for the Alecian anime shit, but you're pretty cool. I don't care what they say about you, OP.

THIS IS TOO SLOW

RESPOND QUICKER YOU FUCKS

I'm the best, I'm not surprised you fell in love with me tbh

suck my dick bitches

Careful, user. That's how you wind up in Faggotland. Do you play any other instruments?

Show me your actual dick and I may consider it. And don't think you can get away with showing me some fake shit, I will recognize it

I have been in faggotland for some time.

I play drums and I am currently learning bass. I need a teacher tho

Pffft. Bass is easy. Until you get to Les Claypool type shit. What style do you want to play? Jazz? Funk? Slap?

it was my dick since im a cartoon character just like you

10/10 thread, nicely done Ian.

those facts were interesting you rancid whore.

All of them. Les Claypool is actually one of my favorites

Lol you're a dick

And you're here why?

BITCH I SMELL GOOD

I'm a loser and have to be included in things I have no place in to validate my existence.

You're...A bit away from Les. He's a mad man. He plays the bass like no one ever has. Hmmmm. I'd suggest starting with simple shit like learning to play along to easy songs like "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and stuff until you develop strong calluses. After that, practice sliding, hammer ons and popping/slapping. Warning: Getting good at slapping requires practice sessions ending in bleeding thumbs and broken index/thumb nails.

Did someone say spiderman thread

im a pianist n imma start doing competitions in 2019 when i get a 2 yr degree

what do u smell like?

Aww... I'm sorry

Well no shit I'm far from less. I just like to set my goals high. I need someone to show me the techniques and I'll practice them on my own

If you ever mention spiders again, I will kill you.

Nope

Nice, learn to be a Keith Emerson

I SMELL GOOD

>"No one said Spiderman Thread."
This isn't like Alice feeding her stupid ego. Go wreck a trap/Loli/banana/log/cancer thread. This is at least someone trying to engage and learn from people. Fuck me. Fucking newfags download a bunch of Spiderman pictures and then just chomp at the bit waiting to post them. Thread will go on, even if you do.

Hmm. Well. Have you ever played a stringed precussion instrument before?

awww... thank you user

I'm left-handed and I'm blind in my right eye.

WHAT DO YOU SMELL LIKE

I played piano in college!

ill be playing mainly classical. and ill also try composing. im doing a composition contest this month

I'm the instrument fag. I gotchu.

They never follow through. They just post one picture and assume le legion of trolls will help and spam the thread.

My CoLlAr StAy PoPpin

Good luck!

Well thank you all the same

So no calluses then. Absolutely essential. Play around on the instrument and try looking at/learning tablature (i.e. tabs.) Some I like are Rammstein's Seaman, Low Rider, and easy shit like Smells Like Teen Spirit or Purple Haze. Once your fingers can stand pain and build calluses, you can go on to more advanced techniques.

I still have my drum callouses nigga

i had a sexual relationship with my sister for 7 years and some months.

It might be Seemann, actually. Oh, and Tool's Schism is pretty fun, but requires decent mastery of hammer ons.

Those are on the insides of your fingers. You need calloused finger TIPS.

Turned 18 recently. Found out the reason behind why my parents are divorced... Mom selling house and moving. I asked if I could come - she said no. Dad won't be out of debt until 2019 due to divorced. He's the only human I love and he's been through hell. I've never had a proper girlfriend due to a forced relationship between my mother's friends daughters. I'm to scared to push myself onto another woman. Thinking that it will turn out Badly. I'm currently studying and working 6 everyday to help my dad with his debt. Listening to Gorillaz and Post Malone keeps me going. Living in Norway is fun when your own mother has ruined you and your father.

I'm a Christian

How old are you now?

Ah shit, that's true... Hm. I set my sights a bit too high I think, I just want to play really complicated bass lines without learning the instrument :(

Shit man... Um.... huh. You just have to be strong I guess

Thanks for ignoring me faggot

That's like wanting to play Neil Pert runs without learning to Paradiddle and shit. Sure. You might be able to stumble into that ability on your own through playing on the instrument, sure, but only an idiot wouldn't use the teachings of those who mastered the instrument before them if they could. And this is coming from someone who taught themselves every instrument.

Just like how you ignore everything out of your right eye :^)

Not OP. Are those two things related?

But I know paradiddles :(

BLEH I wish I could translate my drum knowledge onto other instruments

You're welcome!

I'm an insecure fuck with an inferiority complex. But hey, at least i'm good with jokes.

I train abused and traumatized dogs

Tell me a joke

Not to traumatize and abuse others, I hope

You sort of can. Slap bass. To play slap bass you slap the strings with the thumb of your right hand in an arc. Once you get good at fretting, your percussive talents will let you do innovative and fun rythems. But first you have to fret.

Oh no, i train them to be able to be approached be approached by strangers and other animals without being triggered

I don't have anyone to teach me the basics atm tho... I will get a teacher when I have more money. Also I think slap will be my preferred style

Awww.... you're a saint

No lol. Just some uncommon facts about me.

I'm a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic. Hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon madam.

Sigh.
[email protected]

If I give you exercises, you better fucking do them or I'm out. This is why I don't teach anymore. Everyone wants to be a prodigy/master, but no one wants to work for it. It took me thousands of hours to be any good at any instrument I play.

If you teach me, I will learn. My old drum teacher said I learned so fast because I was a student of the instrument, I learned how my favorite drummers learned what they know

Well. Sorry about both, user. Being left handed has to be hard in a right handed world. Bet that vision shit doesn't help, either. Way to push on in spite of your flaws.

Im just trying to live up to mother's impossible expectations

Shoot me an email some time and I'll work with you. Don't expect any miracles, but if you work at it, you'll improve. Same as it was for drums, I'm sure.

EDGY AF

Still, I admire what you do.

Just did. Be patient with me and I will learn very quickly

Eyyyy I have a bass teacher!

Not really *too* detrimental. Only really feel out of place with my left hand when I bump elbows with someone at a table or I use something clearly made for someone who's right handed, which doesn't happen often. There is a slight upside to being blind inn one eye, the lack of vision in one eye means my working eye has to work harder, making it stronger overall. Instead of say, having 20/20 vision I have 30/5 or 25/5. They aren't really negative things, just something to strike a conversation with.

I'm happy I have someone to teach me :3

Anyone else happy?

I can't tell a joke right out of the blue. It needs context. Give me a conversation, and i will make a joke out of it. Jokes aren't made, you feel the joke. If you feel the joke, and nobody else does, then don't be afraid to tell it. The jokes are there, you just have to point it out.

And talking about jokes made me realize how the answer to something bigger was literally standing under my nose all this time. You probably won't understand this, but thank you. Thank you, kind stranger.

I'm 188cm and 60kg. I'm so skinny

I love you.

Those two things in combination make you a fairly unique individual

I'm a virgin

MAKE A JOKE OUT OF THAT

You'd make a good spy tbh

You have infatuation

I'm not one worthy of love

Oh, nice! I'm Gemini.

DENIAL'S AN IMPAIRMENT OF YOUR FEAR

I'm a Libra, my birthday was last Wednesday :3

Well, late happy birthday then!

Also, the jokes may or not be funny. But that's subjective

youtube.com/watch?v=qki712bg84w

Me too

Thank you! I thought they were pretty funny

I prefer my women with a penis.

So Alice, then?

Why?

LOL pls

Let me mock Alice and practice hammer ons. Kek.

You playing me?

No. You're not Alice. I genuinely wish to help you get better at Bass. I'm just not convinced Alice is female and "her" strange desire to attract attention on /b makes me question her mental state. I like you, though, person who's name I don't know. -wink wink- Seriously. Alice is nice and all, but she makes threads on a schedule. There's a screw loose there somewhere.

Mainly because pussies are disgusting.
I still enjoy more feminine features otherwise.